Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Strange Dreams...(Attack of the Fruit Flies)

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 17 - Strange Dreams...(Attack of the Fruit Flies)

Chapter 17 - Strange Dreams...(Attack of the Fruit Flies)
You know how Dictator Miharu has wild dreams, right? Some of them are based on real life occurances, some are just stupid, and some seem to tell the future. (Don't ask. She told me to say that.) Anyway, one time she had one that was a combination of the three...
The day started out pretty normal; Miharu being bored, you know. The daily routine. Anyhoo, being bored, AND remembering what happened the last time, she did something to keep her occupied: video games. So, down to her game room she went.


//~In the Game Room~\\


Miharu tried to decide at what game she was to play. "Hmmm.....Pac-Man, Duck Hunt, or Super Mario?" While she decided, she sat down at the table located next to a trash can. As she thought of what game to play, she noticed a small fruit fly buzz by her.
"...Stupid bug." Miharu thought as she slapped and killed it. "There. Now I can think."

Feeling accomplished, the dictator began thinking. Again. (Seriously. What dictator takes that long to decide what video game they should play?) While thinking again, Miharu noticed another fly buzz by. "Man, these things are annoying!" she said. Miharu wanted to kill it, but decided to leave it and left the game room.

"I think I'll take a nap before anyone decides to make me...like what happened last time..." she said to herself while walking to her room. "I just hope those flies go away, pesky little things."


//~The First Dream~\\


Miharu headed back down to the game room. She remembered the flies and prayed that nothing had happened.
She slowly opened the door, and faster than she would have imagined, a swarm of fruit flies flew out. They rushed past Miharu, and they seemed to be shouting 'FREEDOM!!' The dictator peeked into the game room to notice that more flies were in there as well as outside of it.
She wanted to find out where they were coming from, but then, everything vanished...


//~Real Life~\\


Miharu woke up, confused and in disbelief. "Eh, nothing happened down there. But, just to make sure, I'm gonna go check." she thought to herself.
So, she headed to the game room, thinking about what would happen. "Oh, please say that they died if there were any left from earlier!"

....Miharu opened the door, peeked in and there, a swarm of fruit flies near the trash can. "Well, at least it's not as bad as that dream, but still.....WHY ARE ALL OF THESE THINGS DOWN HERE?!"
She ran into the room, trying to avoid the flies. She searched to see where they were coming from, and noticed some fly out of the trash can. "Aww, MAN!! I told Arya to take the trash out a week ago!" Ticked off, she stormed out of the game room, doing nothing about the trash.

"Ugh, it's getting late." Miharu said as she looked out a window near her room. "I'll figure out how to get rid of those things tomorrow. I need some sleep." (I don't get it. Didn't she just have a nap?...Oh well.)


//~The Second Dream~\\


Miharu walked slowly to the game room once again. She was holding something relatively large in on of her hands, swinging it as she walked slightly.
She approached the game room door, and opened it with little caution. As she did, the flies seemed to look at her, stopping their flying as they did. Miharu opened the door all the way, and just looked all around the room. Finally, all she said was "You're dead, flies...."

At that moment, the flies began to swarm around Miharu, but she didn't seem worried at all. Why? Because, the thing that she was holding was a vacuum...
She pressed the button onit, and in went the flies. In a matter of seconds all of the flies were GONE. "YES!! FINALLY!!" Miiharu screamed happily. "FINALLY!!"


//~In the Morning~\\


Miharu woke up quickly and figured out what she had to do. "I have to get that vacuum."
So, she headed to the supplies closet and grabbed a vacuum that looked similar to the one in her dream. She took it, and headed to the game room...


//~Back in the Game Room~\\


Miharu opened the game room door, but the flies just kept on flying. She turned on the vacuum, and sucked all the flies up. It took a bit longer than in her dream, but it was worth it. All of the fruit flies were gone, but then, Miharu thought of something....

"Why didn't I just call an exterminator?"

~End of Seventeenth Antic~

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

uchihacrimson on August 15, 2007, 12:25:49 AM

uchihacrimson on
uchihacrimsonlol did you draw that pic I asked about? xD

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on August 15, 2007, 12:48:36 AM

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on
Noodle_is_mah_SisterYes I did. ^___^()

luffylover222 on August 14, 2007, 11:32:51 AM

luffylover222 on
luffylover222"Why didn't I just call an exterminator?"
XDD *shrugs*

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on August 14, 2007, 10:54:42 PM

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on
Noodle_is_mah_SisterYou know, this whole antic is based on what happened in real life. ^_____^()