Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - The Sakiyo Trilogy (Part 1)

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 18 - The Sakiyo Trilogy (Part 1)

Chapter 18 - The Sakiyo Trilogy (Part 1)
This antic is not like the rest, for it doesn't have all of the humor and happiness. No, this one is actually quite the opposite of the rest of them. It doesn't even start at Miharu's mansion either. No, this story begins in another's mansion. The mansion of Sakiyo...
Sakiyo has been waiting for the right moment to strike Miharu, but he didn't know when exactly. He wants Miharu to surrender. He wants the power of being dictator. And when he wants something, he tries as hard as he can to get it.
Sakiyo seems like he has a more "battle-ready" army. He has scientists that work for him, and claims that he's the best because of it. The scientists have made mutants for him from poor people that have mocked him in the past. They may seem odd, but they know how to fight.


//~Bios~\\


Basilisk: Leader of the mutants. A giant serpent creature which turns back into a human once every hour. Because his scales act like a shield, that is the only time it's vulnerable.

Siren: Appears as a young girl, but when angered, turns into a six foot shark human. Can only stay a shark person for an hour.

Rhino: Slow, but very powerful. Uses an axe as a weapon.

Harpie: Stubborn, as he hates being a low rank. Has no known weaknesses, and uses his feathers as sharp arrows.

//~End of the Mutant Bios~\\



Okay. So, enough about Sakiyo's army. Let us get to the story....

....Sakiyo was walking back and forth in his office. He was dressed in a black shirt, dark red vest, and tan pants. A red headband was around his head, and he had a scar going down from his right eye. He was waiting for a reply about wether or not to attack Miharu, for he wanted the power of dictator all to his own. After pacing for a while, he began twirling the dogtag he was wearing around his finger. Finally, one of the mutants, Harpie, had news for him.

"Lord Sakiyo...?" he said, bowing slightly.

"Yes, Harpie? What is it?" Sakiyo said said turning toward the mutant.

Harpie cleared his throat as he began to speak. "Today's the day, M'lord."

Sakiyo was a tad confused, but he caught on after a few seconds. "Do you mean what I think you mean?"

"Yes, Sakiyo. Today is the day that we can attack Miharu Hiroyuki. She doesn't seem incredibly leery of any attacks today." (Where have they been? Isn't there, like, only one antic with Miharu leery of being attacked?)

Sakiyo's expression went from serious to amazed. "Perfect....Get ready for the attack. I'll explain the plans and tactics after you are finished."

"Yes, M'lord. Right away." Harpie said walking away.

"Oh, and don't think your rank's going up for telling me the news, bird-brain."

Harpie stopped walking, cursed under his breath, and then continued forward. The army he was to get ready consisted of the three other mutants and an army of people in which Sakiyo promised to give power and wealth to. (He doesn't treat any of them like that yet, however.) All of his army is strong...Miharu doesn't know what she's up against...


//~At Miharu's Mansion~\\


"Hmm...What is there to do today?" Miharu wondered. She walked passed everyone else's room to see what there was to do. She peeked in Lyra, Nala and Kanna's room, but they weren't in there.
"Heh. They must be down in the prison chambers. Man, solicitors should really know not to come here..." Miharu laughed. After the little joke, she headed down to see the three executioners.


//~In the Prison Chambers~\\


Nala, Lyra, and Kanna were trying to decide who was going to use what as a weapon.

"Can I get this one, guys?" Nala asked picking up a fan with a sharp edge.

"Sure!" Lyra said cheerfully, trying to choose her weapon. Kanna was still trying to decide as well, when Miharu walked down to greet them.

"Hi, peoples! What are you up to? No good again?" Miharu joked once again.

"Well, you know, Miharu. The usual." Kanna replied. "So.....yeah. No good." The four girls had a good laugh, but then, Ryan came down with some news...

"GUYS!! GUYS!!" he shouted.

The four girls looked up and seemed worried. "What is it, Ryan?" Miharu asked with a scared tone.

The cook just looked at them and said "........Dinner's ready."

The executioners and the dictator relaxed, but were KINDA ticked off. "Dude, PLEASE don't do that." Miharu said, rolling her eyes.

"Alright, alright. Fine. Sorry. I just HAD to do it." he said laughing a bit. "Well, as I said. Dinner's ready. I already told everyone else. Hurry, before it gets cold."

The three executioners decided to wait for their job of...executions, and went up to the dining room with Miharu to have dinner. None of them knew what was going to happen to them...


//~In the dining room~\\


"Yum!! Looks good, Ryan!" Miharu said cheerfully taking a bite of her dinner.

"Yeah, I must agree!" Kassie said as well.

"Where the heck is my soup?" Arya snapped at Ryan, who was sitting down at the table already. He looked at her with an annoyed expression.

"Ugh...I'll get it." He said as he got up from the table to go to the kitchen. As Ryan entered the kitchen, the entire mansion began to shake ever so slightly. Everyone stopped eating soon after it began.

"What was that?" Ilse, the secretary asked.

"It felt like an earthquake, didn't it?" General Lee questioned.

"I don't know, but..." Miharu waited to speak more. "It seems as though it subsided."

So, the shaking stopped, and Ryan came out with Arya's soup. "Here you go, miss." he said sarcastically. "I hope I made it right." But just as he was going to set the bowl in front of her, the mansion began to shake again. This made Ryan drop the bowl onto Arya's lap.

"OW!" the torturer screamed.

"Heheh...OOPS! Umm, Sorry Ar-"

LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Arya, burnt and angry, got up from the table and stormed off to her room. Ryan seemed like he did a good deed, but at the same time, he was wondering the same thing as everyone else...

"What is that shaking coming from?"

Suddenly, the mansion shook a lot worse, and a voice was heard from outside. It sounded as though it was coming from a megaphone.

"MIHARU! COME ON OUT! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" it said.

Everyone looked at Miharu, who was dumbfounded. "Who was that?" she asked.

Suddenly, Arya, who still had a soup stain on her clothes, ran from her room. "Miharu! There's a huge group of people and four really ugly things outside!"

"WHAT?" everyone sitting down shouted.

"Yeah! Come here!" Arya said gestuing towards the window. "See for yourself!"

The group of people got up from the table and looked out of the window. Arya was right. There was a group of people and four...things outside of the mansion. There was another speaking to all of them. A tank was shooting small missles at the mansion, which was making it shake.

"Hey. Who's that guy?" Kanna asked pointing to the man who was talking. Everyone else wondered as well.

Just then, as they were still watching, a voice was heard again. They watched as the person talking to the large group turned and was speaking into a megaphone.

"I AM SAKIYO." (Well, that answered their question.) "MIHARU. I DECLARE WAR. COME OUT AND ACCEPT, OR, YOU CAN SURRENDER YOUR POWER TO ME."

Miharu was terrified. She got down on her knees, but then, said "Everybody...Get ready for war..."

At that moment, everyone ran to there stations, got dressed into battle ready uniforms and got their necessary weapons. Miharu was going to get ready, but remembered that her cousin said that he wanted to help if there was ever going to be a war. So, she gave him a quick call.
"Hello? Nick?...Hi. It's Miharu. Listen. I need you here. NOW....Yes, there's gonna be a war, and I'm going to get killed if I don't hurry up. OK. Yep. OK....OK! Bye!........YES! I GET IT!!.....BYE!!" Nick was studying different ways to fight in wars, and he wanted to help his cousin in her hour of need. Of course, sometimes he rants a little too much when you talk to him on the phone...

So, anyway, Miharu headed to her room get ready as everyone else had already done. As she was getting ready, she noticed Snoedel, who was sitting on her pillow like always. The way he was leaning seemed like he was gesturing "You can do it, buddy."
Miharu smiled as she finished getting into her uniform and walked over to her blankie. She picked him up and hugged him.

"Thank you, buddy." she whispered to him. After, Miharu decided to take Snoedel to war with her. She didn't want anyone to take him away if they snuck into her room.


//~The Battle~\\


Nick arrived just as Miharu's army headed outside. Everyone on Miharu's side was ready, but there was no sight of Sakiyo, or his army.

"You this was a joke?" Lyra questioned.

"Yeah, I don't see anyone." Nala said.

"Shh....I think I hear someone..." Miharu replied, and she was right. A group of people was coming up from the horizon. It was, indeed, Sakiyo and his band of mutants and soldiers. At the sight of them, the dictator's eyes widened. Then, at the top of her lungs, she screamed....

"CHARGE!!"

Miharu, Kanna, Lyra, Nick, and everyone else ran toward the large group, which was charging up on them as well. Sakiyo ran towards Miharu holding a small knife. Miharu looked at him terrified, and backed up. She then looked around and saw her army fighting Sakiyo's army and was amazed. But, then she saw Ryan shoving food down Rhino, one of the mutants' throat.

"EAT IT!! IT'S GOOD FOR YA!! EAT IT!!" the cook was screaming.

"RYAN!!...RYAN, CALM DOWN!!" Miharu shouted from about 20 feet away. But, the cook was still going for it. As soon as the mutant began choking, he stopped and began whacking him with a wooden spoon.

"DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!!"

"OW!! STOP!!" Rhino shouted. "Grrrr...Rhino no like stupid spoon made from wood! Rhino no like YOU!!"

Ryan stopped whacking him and ran as fast as he could. Fortunately for him, Rhino moves as fast as a snail, so he was safe. Miharu rolled her eyes as she watched him, but then continued watching the rest of her army. She saw Kanna and Lyra throwing people down to the ground, she saw Arya....ummm...slacking off, and Nick using the arsenal of weapons that he brought with him. Suddenly, however, for Miharu had no idea that he was behind her, was lifted up off the ground by Rhino.

"Look, Sakiyo. Rhino found the dictator!!" the slow, stupid mutant said.

"I see that Rhino." Sakiyo said. "So...You're Miharu...So nice to finally meet you."

"What do you want with me, you pointy haired freak?" she replied, trying to get out of Rhino's grasp.

"Easy. The power of dictator. Now, what will it take for me to force you to give up, hmm?"

Miharu looked back at the man and simply answered back. "Nothing will, you slime-ball..."

"Ooh, a stubborn one, aren't we?" Sakiyo taunted. "Now...You WILL surrender your powers to me...I WILL find a way to make you..."

Miharu tried to get out of Rhino's clentched hands, but, when she struggled, Snoedel fell onto the ground.

"Oh no...." she said sliently.

"Hey, boss!" Rhino said as he dropped Miharu and picked Snoedel up off the ground. "Dictator still has a blankie!"

"NO! YOU LEAVE SNOEDEL ALONE!!" she screamed.

"OOH! You like this little thing, don't you, Miharu!" Sakiyo taunted once again.

"GIVE HIM BACK, YOU PIECE OF.....AAAAHHHHHH!!" At that moment, Miharu felt a sharp pain in her back. The pain was so intense, that she fell sideways onto the ground. She heard her name be called a few times, but then, everything went.......black.....

~End of Part 1, Eighteenth Antic~

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

faderocks on September 23, 2007, 12:32:09 PM

faderocks on
faderocks"Grrrr...Rhino no like stupid spoon made from wood! Rhino no like YOU!!" LOL!!!!
*grabs spork and stabs Sakiyo a 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 (well u get the point)

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on September 24, 2007, 9:48:41 AM

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on
Noodle_is_mah_SisterWhy does everyone hurt him? ;~;

faderocks on November 30, 2007, 12:26:19 PM

faderocks on
faderocksit fun^.^

luffylover222 on August 17, 2007, 11:16:18 AM

luffylover222 on
luffylover222"EAT IT!! IT'S GOOD FOR YA!! EAT IT!!" XDDDDD ROFLMAO!!

make..MOORE!!

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on August 17, 2007, 11:17:26 AM

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on
Noodle_is_mah_SisterI knew you'd like that part. XDD

laurelrokz on August 17, 2007, 11:11:14 AM

laurelrokz on
laurelrokzMIHARU!NOOOOO!*stabs Sakiyo several times with a meat mallet*

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on August 17, 2007, 11:13:14 AM

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on
Comment Deleted

laurelrokz on August 17, 2007, 11:16:25 AM

laurelrokz on
laurelrokzCan I kick some butt in the next one?

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on August 17, 2007, 11:17:49 AM

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on
Noodle_is_mah_SisterOh, YEAH YOU CAN!!

laurelrokz on August 17, 2007, 11:23:15 AM

laurelrokz on
laurelrokzWith a scythe?
Meaning:


?

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on August 17, 2007, 11:30:44 AM

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on
Noodle_is_mah_SisterO__O Yeeeeup. Definitely.