Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - The Sakiyo Trilogy (Part 2)

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 19 - The Sakiyo Trilogy (Part 2)

Chapter 19 - The Sakiyo Trilogy (Part 2)
..."You think she's okay?"

"I don't know; she seems pretty out of it."

"No! Look! She's waking up!"

"Oh, Miharu! You're okay!"

Miharu heard the voices as she began waking up. Her eyes opened slowly to see that all of her army....no.....her friends were surrounding her, wondering if she was alright.
"Guys?....W-what h-happened-AAH!" she said trying to get up. Her back ached, and she felt as though she was hit by a truck.

"No, Miharu. You shouldn't get up yet." General Lee said. "You were shot in the back a few times. That mutant, Harpie, uses his feathers for arrows..."

"But.....Sakiyo...." the dictator said, struggling to get up. "How did you guys defeat him? And how did I end up back in my room?"

"We brought you here. And...we didn't defeat him..." Kassie said. "In fact, they all left after you passed out. And....he took......ummm..."

Miharu finally sat up, and then looked behind her, under her covers, and under her pillow. "Where did Snoedel go?" All of the people surrounding her bedside looked towards Arya, who was holding an envelope, and a box.

"This came for you, Miharu....We think you should read it now..." the torturer said with a sad tone. The envelope was small, and Miharu's eyes filled with tears as she read who it was from.....It was from Sakiyo...
The dictator opened the envelope and read the letter aloud. It said....


Dear Miharu,
I have that blankie thing that you love so much. It looks very nice on my bed, by the way.
Anyway, I have decided to make a deal with you. You can only get this thing you call "Snoedel" back if you give me something. The thing that I want is your power. I want to be dictator. I think I'd make a better one than you, anyway.
So, the choice is yours...Either give me your power, or you can kiss the little rag you call a friend good-bye!
~Sakiyo



...Miharu was horrified. The thought of giving her power of dictator away to a freak that would abuse it was awful, but getting Snoedel taken away from her broke her heart. She put the letter on her nightstand, and softly began sobbing. Her friends looked at her with expressions of sorrow, but then, Arya set the box that she was holding on Miharu's bed.
"Miharu, this came for you, too. It's from your parents." she spoke so calmly and meaningfully, it was almost unbelievable.

The dictator glanced at the box and slowly reached for it. It wasn't heavy, so it must have been something small. Miharu opened the box, and she began crying even worse. Everybody crowded around her to see the contents of the box. It was a small, pink, stuffed dog with a letter taped to it. It read:


To our little Mimi,
We were cleaning out the attic, and we found your old stuffed dog, Treff. We were going to throw it out, but we remembered how much you loved it. So, we decided to send it back to you.
Try to write back, unless you don't want to. That's okay, too. Just remember, we love you, honey. (Even though you're a dictator now.)
~Mum and Dad



The dictator put the letter back in the box and took the dog out of it. "Treff! I forgot all about you!!" she cried. She put the stuffed dog to her ear as though she was listen to it speak. Everyone else looked at her like she was kind of crazy. "I'm sorry! Snoedel isn't here!" she replied to it. "He was taken away!!" She hugged Treff and and began crying harder.

"Miharu..." Kanna started. "Come on. You won't get Snoedel back this way."

"Yeah, Miharu, you don't usually act like this." Lyra agreed.

"We'll do anything to help you. That's what we're here for." Kassie added. "Right, everyone?"
Everybody else agreed to the fullest. They all smiled at Miharu trying to get her to realize that something needed to be done. She stopped crying very slowly. Finally, she wiped her eyes and her frown turned into a slight smirk.

"Alright....Everyone? I'm meet you all in my office in 5 minutes. We're gonna settle this entire thing once and for all."

"YOU GOT IT!" her friends shouted. And off they went. Miharu, who was getting out of bed, in slight pain, thought to herself for a while...Finally, she came to a simple conclusion.
"Sakiyo....? You're going DOWN..."

She was about to walk out of her room, when she remembered Treff. The stuffed dog had fallen onto the ground when Miharu got up, so she picked it back up and set it on the bed. "I'll get your friend back, Treff. You can count on it." she said to it. The dictator smiled as she walked out of her room.


//~In Miharu's Office~\\


"Okay, everyone. We have to get rid of that jerk, Sakiyo. BUT, first we need a plan." Miharu said while limping around her desk. "And, I think I have one." So, she took out a large piece of paper and began drawing stick figures and little castles. "Alright. So, if we go around here, and then, take a turn around this way, we should end up at Sakiyo's mansion. But, if he has those mutants prowling the area, I'll need you guys..." She pointed to Kassie, General Lee, and Nick. "...to attack the first one. So, while you guys hold it off, the rest of us will-"

"Miharu?" General Lee said from behind the group. "Umm....These plans seem kind of, well, complicated."

"Oh, but Lee. I'll help you guys. Don't worry. I'll make these plans seem...simple..."

Tangle up your twisted tongue. It's simple.
Mesmerize your everyday. It's simple.
Hey, hey. Can't you see?
Love is all that you should need.
Hey, hey...Can't you see?

Ease your troubled mind.
Let love seek and let love find. It's simple.
Ease your weary soul.
Let love lead and let love flow. It's simple.


So, Miharu explained everything in depth. Although her entire body ached her, she kept on explaining. Everybody else started to understand, but fear was in their minds. The same went for Miharu....

Pry into combative times. It's simple.
Forfeit all lush concerns. It's simple.
Hey, hey-


"WILL SOMEONE TURN THAT RADIO OFF, PLEASE?!" Miharu snapped as she was giving everyone the last bits of information.

"Sorry." Arya said as she turned the radio off. "I thought this song was good for the mood. You know, you said that you'd make the the plans sound simple, and.....that's what the song is-"

"I don't care!! PLEASE!! Just turn it off!"

"Fine."

"THANK YOU.....Now.....As I was saying.....We have to get passed the mutants.....General Lee? Do you have anymore info on those freaks?"

"Yes, Miharu. I have found out that Harpie, the one that shot the arrows into your back, guards Sakiyo's mansion. He's not a high rank, so, he should be easy to get by. And if you see a young girl walking around the mansion, DO NOT GET HER ANGRY. That's Siren. When she gets mad, she turns into a shark human."

"Okay. Thank you, Lee...So, we should have the night to recover, don't you think?" Miharu asked the army. They all agreed. "Alright then..Tomorrow, we set off to get Sakiyo, and rescue Snoedel!" They all cheered and headed to bed. It was a big day for them, come that morning....


//~Meanwhile at Sakiyo's Mansion~\\


"Lord Sakiyo?" Harpie said with a slight grin.

"Yes...? What is it, Harpie?" Sakiyo asked with a mysterious tone.

"They're coming tomorrow...Should I tell the others?" Harpie had been spying on Miharu and her friends the entire time they were planning. He was listening through the window Miharu should have closed in her office.
Sakiyo turned around, looking the mutant right in the eye.

"Yes...Tell them..."He said with a slight chuckle. "Miharu thinks she's going to stop me, does she? She thinks she's going to get her little buddy back as well..." he said, tossing Snoedel up and down. "Well, I'm not going to let that happen...I WILL become dictator wether she likes it or NOT!! MUAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAA!!"

"Umm, Lord Sakiyo? Are you talking to yourself again?" the bird man said wisely.

Sakiyo stopped laughing and snapped. "....GO TELL THE OTHERS!! We have a busy day ahead...."

~End of part 2, Nineteenth Antic~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

faderocks on September 23, 2007, 12:36:33 PM

faderocks on
faderocks...feather arrows...
random very random

luffylover222 on August 20, 2007, 11:58:09 AM

luffylover222 on
luffylover222yay!!^_^ you put it up!!

NOOOO POOR SNOEDEL!!*kills Sakiyo with a huge hammer*

laurelrokz on August 20, 2007, 10:48:04 AM

laurelrokz on
laurelrokzHey!Can our new Underwater co-captain/ Air force dude Toki be in the war too?He's my bestest friend in da whole world.