Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - The Sakiyo Trilogy (Final Part)

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 20 - The Sakiyo Trilogy (Final Part)

Chapter 20 - The Sakiyo Trilogy (Final Part)
//~In the hallways of Miharu's Mansion~\\


...."EVERYONE!! WAKE UP!! WE HAVE TO GET GOING!!" Miharu said running up and down the hallways. "COME ON!! COME ON!! COME ON!!"

"Umm, Miharu?" A voice was heard from behind. "We're all ready to go now...You can...calm down.......?"

Miharu turned around to see that everyone had gotten ready before her. (Can you say 'embarrassing'?)
"OH!! Well then.....Umm.....Heh heh..." Miharu looked at all of them. "...I guess we're ready to go then!" So, off they went.


//~At Sakiyo's Mansion~\\


"Ssssakiyo...?" a large, serpent-like creature said. It was Basilisk, leader of the mutants. The scar-faced man turned around to face him.

"What is it, Basilisk?"

"M'lord, Miharu and her army issss coming now. Do you want ussss to head out now, too?" Basilisk asked with a sly tone.

"Yes, snake-boy. Go. Tell everyone to spread out around the mansion. Just make sure that Harpie guards it. That's all he's good for, anyway..."

"Right away, sssssssir..."

Basilisk slithered away to tell the other mutants. Sakiyo watched as everyone got ready for the attack. But, deep down, he knew he had nothing to fear....


//~On the way to Sakiyo's Mansion~\\


"Man, this path goes forever....Stupid path...." Miharu said as they all walked to the mansion. "I wish there was an easier way to get there, and--...Hey!! Where's General Lee?"
Everyone looked around but didn't see her anywhere. But then, they all heard a roar from behind them....I was a roar of a car.....

Miharu's eyes widened at the sight. She was thinking that it was Sakiyo's minions. "Everyone!! BAIL!!"
As everyone moved, er, JUMPED out of the way, the car stopped. It was a black car with red flames and little black wings on the top. The door opened, and.....General Lee stepped out. The crew was amazed.

"Lee?!" Miharu started, but was then interrupted by the rest. "Where di-"

"Aww, that's so cool!" Ilse said with astonishment.

"Yeah! I'll say!" Kassie agreed.

".....Woah...." the three executioners said with amazed expressions.

"Wait a minute......" Ryan began. "How did you get that car? You're not old enough to drive!"

General Lee just looked at everyone and said "You all should know by now about how crazy the writer of this story is. Now, come on. We have to get going. Get in."
So, the army got in and drove away. Well, except for Arya. No, she was to busy staring at a flower that she missed out on everything. When she realized she was alone, she walked back to Miharu's mansion.

"I hope there's ice cream left."

But, I think everyone was happy without Arya there. No one even realized that she was gone. For an odd reason, however, Miharu thought there was something missing...


//~Two minutes later in the car...~\\


"Are we there yet?" the dictator said lazily. "I don't want to drive too long. This is boring!"

"Miharu, please. It's only been two minutes!" General Lee said.

"Oh well." she replied. "I don't like being in here. I just can't wait to-"

"LITTLE GIRL!!!" Kassie shouted from the back, pointing out the window of the car. And there was indeed a little girl, just standing in the pathway. General Lee hit the breaks and everyone felt it...Big time.

Miharu stepped out of the car and walked over to the little girl. The rest of them watched. "Hey, kid, what are you doing playing in the street? You could get hurt!"

"Miharu, I'd be careful i-"

"Not now, Lee. So, what were you thinking, hmm? You could've gotten yourself killed!"

"Miharu?"

"Hi!! What's your name?" the little girl asked kindly.

"DON'T PLAY DUMB!!" Miharu said as she flicked the little girl in the nose.

"Miharu?!"

"Now get out of the street before you get extremely hurt! GOT IT?"

"MIHARU!!" Everyone shouted from behind.

"WHAT?!" she shouted back at them.

"Umm...." General Lee said scared. "That's...Siren...One of Sakiyo's mutants...And you got her...angry...."

"Yeah, so?" Miharu said nonchalantly. But, all of a sudden, she turned around to notice that the little girl was gone...And now, there was a giant shark creature.

"Grrr....I JUST WANTED TO BE FRIENDS!!!" Siren screamed. "NOW YOU SHALL PERISH!!"

Miharu just stood there, staring at Siren for a few seconds, and then said five simple words. "GET BACK IN THE CAR!!"

The dictator got back in, and they drove off. Siren stayed right on their tail. "Come on, come on, COME ON!! GO FASTER!!" Miharu screamed.

"I'm trying to! This car won't go any faster!!" General Lee shouted back at her.

Miharu thought, and then decided on what to do. "Lee? Stop the car. Kanna? Kassie? Everyone else? Get out of the car and have your weapons ready..."

"Got it." Everyone else said as they looked around slowly. Then, however, they began panicking. Arya wasn't there, and she had all of their weapons!

"Miharu?!...Where's Arya?!" Ryan asked with a worried tone.

"Yeah, SHE had the weapons!!" Kassie yelled.

"Oh no...I KNEW we were forgetting SOMETHING!!" Miharu said, slapping her forehead. "Oh, MAN!!" But then, she remembered something. Everyone had brought something for good luck. The executioners each brought a fan, Ilse brought a special pen that she loved to write with. Kassie brought her small, stuffed frog along with her. Ryan had one of his wooden spoons. Nick had his special helmet that he wore during the first battle. But...what did General Lee have, you ask? She's the only one that brought her own weapon, for she knew better NOT to let Arya take it....

"Miharu, I have my scythe." the android claimed, while stabbing Siren, who was running toward them all in the stomach. "Don't worry. I won't let you down."

"We won't, either." Nala said, holding up her fan along with Lyra and Kanna.

"Yeah. We'll kick those guys butts, and we'll do it anyway possible!" Ryan shouted holding up his wooden spoon.

Everyone then held up their small good luck item, and agreed with Ryan, Nala, and Lee. Miharu felt the love, but then, got over it. "Alright then. Let's go...Everyone back in the car..." They all looked at the struggling body of Siren, which was laying on the ground behind the car, blood flowing from under her. No one bothered to look after the car began moving.


//~At Sakiyo's place~\\


"SAKIYO!! SAKIYO!!" Rhino said screaming at the rival dictator. "SAKIYO!! RHINO HAS NEWS FOR YOU!!"

"Ehhh....What is it, Rhino?" Sakiyo said looking out his window of his office.

"IT'S SIREN!! RHINO FOUND BODY OF SIREN IN STREET!! GIRLY DICTATOR KILLED HER!!" the mutant shouted.

"W-W-WHAT?! She's.....DEAD?!"

"YEAH!! RHINO MISSES SIREN!!" he said, crying.

"Aww, suck it up, you big freak. Now get out there and STOP MIHARU!!"

The large, stupid mutant wiped the tears from his eyes and walked away. "Yes, Sakiyo..."


//~Back in the Car~\\


"Ugh....That was kinda gross back there, wasn't it?" Kassie asked.

"Yeah, blood grosses me out. A lot." Miharu answered back. "I just hope we get to Sakiyo's in time. I don't want him to do anything to Snoedel."

"Oh, don't worry about it, Mimi." Lyra said sympathetically. "Snoedel's fine....You did remember the secret weapon, right?"

Miharu's eyes filled with tears....She forgot to bring it. "Oh, no.......I feel like such an-"

"Don't fret, leader." General Lee said as she reached into her pocket. "When I was on my way over here, I saw that you forgot this." It was a replica of Snoedel, but a skull was printed where this tag should have been, and it's head was really a bomb. Miharu was to switch the real Snoedel with the replica. She would then escape, and General Lee would press a button to activate the bomb. Then, NO MORE SAKIYO!!

"Oh, thank you, Lee! Thank you!" the dictator said taking the replica in her hands.
"Sakiyo will regret the day he messed with Miharu!!" she thought to herself.

So, from that point on, Miharu was cheerful, knowing that she would finish Sakiyo off once and for all.Just then, however, they felt the entire car lift into the air. Everyone looked down to see that a large....THING, was picking the car up off the ground. Finally, it was heard yelling from below...

"GIRLY DICTATOR KILL SIREN!! RHINO GET REVENGE ON GIRLY DICTATOR!!"

"What the heck is THAT thing?" Miharu shouted.

"It sounds kinda stupid, if you ask me." Kanna said with a smirk.

"OH.....NOW I recognize that voice!! That's the thing that wouldn't let me go in the first part of this whole thing!!"

"Yeah, the one that picked you up minutes before you fainted, right?" Kassie asked.

"Umm, guys?" Ryan said from the back of the car. The rest looked at him. "We should probably get out before WE ALL DIE!!"
Everyone else screamed and opened the doors of the car. They jumped out just as Rhino threw it, and it hit a tree.

"RHINO WANT TO KILL GIRLY DICTATOR!!" the mutant screamed.

"Man, you need to be taught some serious grammar." Miharu said walking up to the beast.

"Don't talk to Rhino like that, girly dictator!! Rhino have a friend that gonna help him get revenge!!"

"Oh yeah? Who's that, big guy?" the dictator said tauntingly.

"Look behind you!" Rhino said, pointing behind Miharu. Her eyes widened as she saw it....It was Basilisk, the leader of Sakiyo's mutants. All of Miharu's friends were trying to attack it with their good luck charms, but it didn't even phase him...

"Tough luck, kidssss.....I have no weaknesssssess......" the giant snake told them.

"GUYS!! DON'T!!" Miharu called out. "YOU'LL HURT YOURSELVES!!"

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT US, MIHARU!!" Lyra called out, avoiding Basilisk's attacks with the rest of them. "GO, STOP SAKIYO AND SAVE SNOEDEL!!"

"BUT..."

"GO!!"

Miharu gave up on trying to stop her friends, and ran to Sakiyo's mansion. Rhino tried to catch up to her, but, he was slow. He didn't get far. But, anyway, she finally made it after 6 minutes. She lurked around to see if anyone was watching her. No one was at the time, so she decided to waltz in the mansion anyway. As she finally reached Sakiyo's office, the last mutant, Harpie, fell from above and landed in front of the door.

"Oh, well if it isn't the dictator-to-not-be. What brings you here? Have you come to save your widdle blankie?" the bird man taunted.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I HAVE." Miharu claimed. "Now, MOVE OUT OF MY WAY, BIRDIE."

"Ooh!! We have a tough one here, do we?" Harpie taunted once again. "What do you think you're gonna do, huh?"

Miharu thought for a minute, then she knew what to do. She simply stared at him for a while and then kicked him right in the shin. "That. THAT'S what I'm gonna do."

"OWW!! OH GOD!! YOU'RE DEAD, KID!! DEAD!!" he screamed. But, he was talking to himself, because Miharu had gotten past him and entered Sakiyo's office. He finally got up and followed.


//~In Sakiyo's Office~\\


"SAKIYO!!" Miharu shouted. "I've come for Snoedel..."

Sakiyo turned around and looked at her with an evil expression. "Oh, have you? You've decided to give your power after all, hmm?"

Miharu looked around and then ran to his room. "YEAH, RIGHT!!" she yelled.

Sakiyo cursed at her just as Harpie barged in after her. "Where is she, M'lord?"

"SHE'S HEADING TO MY ROOM!! GET HER!!"

"Yes, M'lord!!" he said running after Miharu.

....Miharu made it, and saw that Snoedel was on Sakiyo's bed, but he was filthy and his color had faded. She didn't care. She was just happy to get her friend back.
Right as she was going to pick him up, she felt a piercing pain in her back again....She turned around and saw that it was Harpie, who had a bow and feathers in his hands.

"So...you think you're gonna get out of here with that thing, do ya?" he said out of breath. "Well....You thought wrong."

Miharu looked at him, writhing in pain. She didn't really listen, for she just took Snoedel and dropped the replica onto his bed. She then ran out past Harpie and ran to the exit. But, Harpie was right on her tail. He shot a few for feather arrows at her, which made her slow down a bit. Fortunately, she made it out be fore he did. Miharu ran for the nearest tree and thought quickly. Finally, she shouted.....

"PRESS THE BUTTON!!"

The somewhat frightened dictator knew that General Lee probably didn't hear her, but, she tried it anyway....Suddenly, Sakiyo's mansion, which was standing proud and tall, fell. Harpie was at the bottom of the entrance doorway, but he got to escape. Sakiyo, however, didn't make it...The last thing he said was:

"I'LL BE BAAAAAAAAAACK!! YOUR POWER WILL BE MIIIIIIINE!!

Miharu was watching the mansion fall, when she heard some familiar voices.

"Miharu!!" Kassie said.

"Oh, Miharu, you're okay!!" Lyra said, giving her friend a hug.

"Woah...." Ryan said, looking at the fallen mansion.

"I'm guessing the plan worked after all, eh, Miharu?" Nala said, with a smile.

"Yeah, they'll be no more Sakiyo to threaten us. Hey, what happened to the other mutants?" Miharu wondered. They told her about how Rhino had tried to tackle Nick, and he jumped out of the way and instead he tackled Basilisk. Both of them fell unconcious. "Oh. Wow." she answered back chuckling. Thank you, Lee, for pressing the button, too."

"No problem, Miharu." Lee said bowing slightly.

"Come on. Let's head back. Snoedel really wants to see Treff again."

Everyone headed back to Miharu's mansion. After that day, a few things happened around there.
Treff and Snoedel were reunited once again. Nick became a new recruit for Miharu's army as the 'Army General'. Arya......got yelled at. A lot. The remaining mutants, Harpie, Basilisk and Rhino, woke up in a cage at a traveling circus.
The crew decided to relax, knowing that Sakiyo would never interfere with Miharu's power.

Or.......would he?

~End of Final Part, Twentieth Antic~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

laurelrokz on September 1, 2007, 2:07:34 AM

laurelrokz on
laurelrokzWOWEE!
I was the smart button pressy-person!WOOT!
.....But You didn't include Toki.Oh well.Who carez?

luffylover222 on September 1, 2007, 1:14:10 AM

luffylover222 on
luffylover222wow.....YAY!! OMFG YOU PUT MY WITTLE HUNNY BUNNY IN THERE!!!!

Roxas:.......

I wuv you too!!*hugs him*