Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Search for an Evil Laugh

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 21 - Search for an Evil Laugh

Chapter 21 - Search for an Evil Laugh
The dictator, happy and proud, was walking through the hallways one day, checking up on everything. She went to the prison chambers and pekked her head in. She saw Lyra, Nala and Kanna, all hurting a prisoner, making him cry.

"That hurts, doesn't it?" Nala taunted, smirking.

"I hate you damn solicitors!" Lyra added. The whole thing made Miharu happy, until she heard them all...

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

The young, somewhat disappointed, dictator walked away, with a small frown on her face.
"Why don't I have an evil laugh like that yet?"
Miharu figured that she'd worry about it later, and she headed to the newly added lounge to grab a quick drink. In there, Miharu saw Kassie, Ilse, Nick and General Lee. They were talking about wars, and such things like that.

"So, that war was pretty easy to win, wasn't it?" Nick said, having a sip of his drink.

"Yeah." Kassie agreed. "At least that Sakiyo won't cause anymore trouble!"

"That's right! He won't bother anyone ever again!" Ilse said proudly.

Miharu liked what she heard, that was, until she heard all four of them....

"MUAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!"

Miharu, saddened by the sound of the laughter, walked away. She wanted an evil laugh like everyone else. But, as she said before, she'd worry about it later. The dictator decided to head to the kitchen to see what Ryan was doing.

...She got down there, and peeked her head in. The cook was flipping through a cook book like a crazy person, laughing a little bit.

"YES!" he said loudly. "I have all the ingredients for dinner! This is going to be the best thing that I've ever made!! MUHAHAHAHAHAAA!!"

Miharu's eye twitched as she heard his evil laugh. "...He has an evil laugh TOO?! COME ON!! I WANT AN EVIL LAUGH!!" she shouted. Everyone came running to see what the problem was.

"Miharu?" Kanna said, tapping on her shoulder. "....Are you feeling okay?"

The dictator turned around, and was about to scream, but calmed down. "No, not really."

Kassie walked over. "What's wrong?" she asked her friend worrifully.

"I.....It's nothing, really."

"No! C'mon, Mimi! Tell us!" Lyra said walking over as well. Everyone said the same thing. Miharu didn't want to tell them, because she thought it was stupid, but she couldn't take their annoying asking any longer.

"OKAY!!........I want an evil laugh, and I don't have one yet..."

Her army sighed, for it was, indeed, kind of stupid. They tried to think of something to make her feel better. Finally, General Lee thought of something.
"...Arya doesn't have an evil laugh yet, either, Miharu! Don't feel bad!"

Everyone looked at Arya, who was on the other side of the room, writing in her book. She finally looked up and waved to everyone, but she looked nervous for some reason. After they were done staring at Arya, they all looked back at Miharu. It didn't seem to make her feel any better.

"SHE DOESN'T COUNT!! Arya doesn't even laugh at anything!!........Ehhhhhh.......How did you guys get an evil laugh anyway?"

The army of kids looked at each other and then looked back at their leader.
"We don't know." they all said.

".....Well, that didn't help, guys." Miharu said, putting her head down. "How am I gonna get an evil laugh anyway?"

"Why don't you try to search for-" Lyra began to say.

"THAT'S IT!!" Miharu screamed, as she ran all over the place. Everyone watched as their leader ran to her room, then ran to the kitchen, then into the prison chambers, and then back to her office. She looked at them all, and they looked at her. Then, Miharu ran back to her room again. Finally, she gave up, sadly walked into her office and sat at her desk.

"Miharu?" Nala asked. "What were you doing?"

"I was searching for an evil laugh. That's what Lyra said to do. Right, Lyra? Huh? Am I right?"

"Actually, Mi-chan, no. You didn't let me finish." Lyra said, bursting Miharu's bubble.
The dictator felt stupid and said nothing.
"I was gonna say that you should search for something evil in your head. That's usually what I do, and I and evil laugh always ends up coming out. Go ahead! Try it!"

Miharu thought, and thought and thought. Sometimes she giggled, but finally, she gave up. "Nope. Nothing. I got nothing."

"Were you thinking of evil thoughts?" Ilse asked from the back of the group of kids.

"Uhhh.....What?....OH!! Evil thoughts? I thought Lyra said FUNNY thoughts!" Miharu said, giggling again. The gang looked at her like she was stupid. "Sorry, sorry. I'll try again."
So, she thought, and thought, and thought for the second time. She thought of the most evil things possible, but, all that came out were childish little giggles. Everyone looked at her the same way as before.

"Miharu. Lyra said EVIL THOUGHTS." Ryan explained. "Not FUNNY THOUGHTS."

"I wasn't thinking of funny thoughts! I was thinking of evil thoughts like Lyra said to!" Miharu answered back. "I guess my evil laugh is a wimpy giggle, eh?" She drooped her head and sighed. The rest of the people thought about what to do, and then had an idea.
....They were going to tickle her.

They all snuck up behind Miharu, who put her head down so she could think, and began tickling her. Her head shot up and she tried not to laugh.....It didn't work, however.
"GUYS?! EHHHEEEHEHAHAHAHAHAA!! STOP!! STOP!! STAAAAAP!!"

They all stopped.

"MAN!! What were you guys THINKING?! THAT MAKES ME LAUGH LIKE A LITTLE KID!! NOT AN EVIL DICTATOR!"

Kanna spoke up above everyone else's silence. "I think I have a way for you to get an evil laugh."

Miharu listened. "YES...?"

"Practice an evil laugh. That worked for me, as well as what worked for Lyra, too."

So, Miharu began to practice. "Eheheheeehehe!!....No.........Oh!.......Haahahahaaa!!....Nope......Not that........Heeeheheeahahaha!!......NO. Not that either......" she kept practicing, even until all her friends got bored and walked away, including Arya (who was on the other side of the room.) But, the time finally came for Miharu, and she finally did it...
"Heehee.....EHEHEHEH........MUHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAA!!"

She was so proud of herself, that she bagan running in a circle all around her office. "WOO HOO!! I DID IT!! YES!!" The dictator then noticed that everyone had left. "GUYS!! COME BACK!! COME LISTEN!! I FINALLY GOT AN EVIL LAUGH!! GUYS!!...."


~End of Twenty-Second Antic~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment