Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Relatives

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 22 - Relatives

Chapter 22 - Relatives
Miharu was getting over the whole "Sakiyo" thing, when she realized that they didn't have a watch tower person at all. Ryan complained that he needed more help in the kitchen, too. Miharu who was being lazy, didn't look into that quickly. But, one day, a loud knock was heard on her door.

"Hmm! I wonder who that could be!" Miharu said happily while walking to the door. She began to open it, but then, it slammed open.

"Hi, Mimi!" a voice said.

"Yeah! Hi!.....Where did ya go?"

Miharu didn't leave. She was against the wall behind the door when it slammed open. Why exactly did it slam open? Her brother, Adamu (aka 'Adam') and her cousin, Michael had waltzed right in.

"I'm....right....here........" Miharu said, closing the door. "What brings YOU two here, anyway?"

The two boys seemed normal, which usually meant something bad, and answered at the same time. "Nuuuuuuuthin'....!"

Miharu raised an eyebrow as she looked at her brother, and then at her cousin, who both had a suspicious smile on their face. "Alright, you two. What do you want?"

"Aww, c'mon, Mimi!!" Adamu said walking over to his older sister. "We just wanted to pay you a visit!! Riiiiiight, Michael?"

"YUP!!" he said, paying more attention to the floor than his cousins.

Miharu just sighed and thought for a while. Then she simply decided. "Fine, you guys can stay for a while, but not all day. You have to leave sometime. Do I make myself clear?"

"OKAY!!" her mischef-making little brother said walking to the hallways. "COME ON, MICHAEL!!"

Michael, who was to busy staring at everything, said nothing.
"MICHAEL!!"

"Wha....? OH!! COMING!!"

"...Man, I think I made the biggest mistake of my life....." the tired and confused dictator said to herself.


//~In the Hallways~\\


"Adam...? Are you sure Miharu would like this?" Michael asked. He was always a coward, but sometimes, he was just more of a spaz.

"Michael....Geez.....Live a little, will ya? We're just gonna say hi to Mimi's friends, okay?" Adamu answered walking to the kitchen. "Why don't you go visit Kanna, or...Lyra or something? You know, the ones that Mimi used to have over our house when you came over?"

"Oh. Yeah. Them. Okay, fine. I will go visit them." Michael said, walking towards the prison chambers' entrance.


//~In the Kitchen~\\


"Lemme see......I already made that for dinner yesterday, but....hmmmm......What to make next.....?"
Ryan was so busy thinking about what dinner was going to be, he didn't notice Adamu sneak in. He snuck up behind him.....and.......

"HI!"

"OH MY GOD!!" Ryan shouted, throwing a cook book into the air. He turned around, and was dumbfounded at who was behind him. "Umm, hi...?" Adamu just smiled at him. "........What's your name?"

"I'm Adamu! But, you can call me Adam." the dictator's brother replied, walking over to the stove. "So, how long have you been working here?"

Ryan was turned around, still figuring out what dinner was going to be, so he wasn't paying much attention to his company.

"Hello??"

The cook still didn't reply.

"......HEY BUDDY!! I'M TALKIN' TO YOU!!"

"WHA?!....Oh. Yes? What is it, Adam?" he said.

Adamu smiled. "How long have you been working here?"

"Oh. Umm, for about-"

"That's very interesting!" Adamu interrupted. "Anyway, I have a question...."

"Yes? What is it?" Ryan wondered, still looking at a cook book.
Adamu smiled and whispered something into the cook's ear...


//~In the Prison Chambers~\\


"I hope this is the right place." Michael said, looking around. "This place is kinda creepy..." He was walking idly, trying to find the executioners. He was just a little but scared at first, but then, he heard a scream of terror. "W-what w-w-was that?" At last, he found them. The scream was from a prisoner that just recieved its punishment.

"There. That oughta teach ya!" Kanna said pointing and laughing at the now injured prisoner.

"Yeah! Now do you regret trying to sell something to all of us?" Nala said, laughing as well.

Michael was looking at them, fear in his soul but he finally got the courage. "......Ummm, hi."

The three girls turned around and looked at the boy. Lyra realized who it was at the first glance. "Oh! Hi, Michael! How are you? Man, I haven't seen you in a while!"

"I'm fine, Lyra. You?"

"Same. Hey, wanna watch us hurt people?"

"Ummm, well, I don't know." Michael answered. "...I should probably get going."

"NONSENSE!!" Kanna said, walking over to Michael. "You know what? I think you deserve to have a job here. Dont you guys think so?"

Nala and Lyra shook their heads in agreement, but at the same time, with doubt.

"Well, I don't know if Miharu will agree. I know my cousin, and she probably wouldn't want her younger cousin to be around every single day." Michael said looking at the floor.

"Well, if she said yes, what would you like to do?" Nala asked.

"I don't know."

The three girls huddled and figured something out. "Well, you seem like the type that still likes video games. Are you?" Kanna wondered.

"Yeah! I love video games!! Like Pokemon, Bomberman, Wari-"

"Bomberman, huh?"

"Yup! It's this game, where you throw bombs at all these little monster things, and-"

"Would you want to be like the Bomberman guy?" Kanna said with a smile on her face.

"Hey! That would be cool!" Michael said happily.

The three executioners smiled at each other, and then walked Michael up to Miharu's office...


//~Miharu's Office~\\


The young dictator was just relaxing in her chair, sitting at her desk. She looked out the window, remembering and thinking about the whole Sakiyo thing.
She was deep in thought when, all of a sudden, Adamu and Ryan came to ask her something.

"Miharu?" the cook asked.

Miharu turned around to answer, and noticed her brother standing next to him. "Alright, Ryan. What did this kid do? Did he blow the refrigerator up?"

"Umm, no, Miharu. Actually, I have a question."

Miharu raised an eyebrow as she waited for the question the cook was going to ask. "Yes?"

Adamu smiled as Ryan began asking. He asked if Adamu could join him as a second cook. Miharu didn't seem too thrilled...
"WHAT?! The last time that kid cooked for me, the thing he made was soup with pocket lint in it!! I am NOT having him cook for me AGAIN!!"

"No, Miharu. Adamu could cook for the prisoners! He told me about that whole episode already, so that gave me the idea! The job seems like it would fit him anyway, doesn't it? Aaaaaand, I did need help around the kitchen, remember?"

Miharu thought about the idea for a while, and then made a decision. "Alright there, Adam. You can work here. As long as you don't bug me, or kill anyone but the prisoners, you're all set."

Adamu had a huge smile on his face and ran over to hug his sister. "Thank you, Mimi! Thank you!!"

"Aww, how nice." Ryan teased, laughing.

"Adam. ADAM.....ADAMU JAMES HIROYUKI!! STOP WITH THE HUGGING!! I get that you're happy, but....DON'T TAKE YOUR HAPPINESS OUT ON ME!!"

Adamu stopped hugging as soon as she said his full name..."Heh. Sorry, MIHARU DENISE HIROYUKI."

"Hehehee....You're middle name is Denise....." Ryan said quietly.

"DON'T PUSH IT, RYAN!! Now...GET TO THE KITCHEN!! BOTH OF YA! NOW!"

The two looked at each other and headed back to the kitchen. On the way there, one thing was going through Ryan's head. ".....I got a lackey now, and no one else does! YES!!"

......Miharu sighed and headed back to her desk. Just as she was going to sit down, she heard Lyra's voice.
"Miharu?"

"WHAT DO YOU......want......?" the dictator snapped. The three executioners backed away slightly.

"Umm, we have a question about someone..." Kanna said, moving out of Michael's way. He smiled slightly, as he looked at his cousin.

"Hi, Mimi." he said quietly staring at the floor.

"Aww, COME ON!! What?! Does HE want a job, too?!"

The executioners looked at Michael, and the back at their leader. "Ummmmm....actually, yes......." Kanna answered.

"DON'T BACK-SASS ME!!"

All three of the girls and Michael backed away from Miharu, slowly. They were trying to think of how to get Miharu to relax, but.........they didn't really come up with anything. "Miharu? Umm...........!!!! You said you needed a watch tower person, didn't you?" Nala suggested.

Miharu calmed down a little bit. "Y-yes...?"

"Well, Michael said that he wanted that job."

"I want to throw bombs at people, too!" Michael chimed in.

The dictator paced back and forth for a while, thinking about it. She thought that if her brother got to get a job, why not her cousin? He might blow himself up, anyway.
"Fine, Michael. You get the job. Just don't bug me, and...blah, blah, blah...."
Happily, Michael walked away. Miharu now had more army members. She just hoped that she made the right decision....


~End of Twenty-First Antic~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

uchihacrimson on September 23, 2007, 3:45:44 AM

uchihacrimson on
uchihacrimsonwoo lmao xDDD
 
you should like.. have an antic where Michael starts throwing bombs at like.. idk a salesperson? and the guy won't even get a chance to make it to the door? that kind of thing :3
 

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on September 23, 2007, 5:30:20 AM

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on
Noodle_is_mah_SisterYes....XD
That's a good idea! -keeps that in mind-