Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Baby-Ray Troubles

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 23 - Baby-Ray Troubles

Chapter 23 - Baby-Ray Troubles
What's the strangest piece of technology that Dictator Miharu owns? Maybe it's her little button that blows up any random country. Or, it could be her tickle machines that can sense your laughter.
If that's what you're thinking, then YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY......wrong. It's none of those things. And no, it's not anything that we've mention in past antics. It's a whole different machine. Here's what happened the first and last time it was used....

Miharu had ordered some mechanical parts a few months ago. She was planning to experiment on some of the prisoners by turning them into a baby. With what you ask? She was planning on making a 'baby-ray'. Why?...I have no idea. Anyway, the parts came just as she was about to explode. (Perfect timing, eh?)
"Yes! Finally!" she said, skipping happily to the door. "I can finally build that thing!" Miharu took the boxes of mechanical doo-hickies to her room, and began building the 'baby-ray'.


//~Quite a Few Hours Later~\\


It was around 10:30 pm. Miharu was out of breath as she fastened the last bolt to her new machine. "Aww, man. I did it. Woot..." she said seeming not too enthused. "Well, I can't wait to get this up and running tomorrow." She slowly got ready for bed and climbed into bed. But, little did she know that her little brother and cousin were going to pay her a small visit.

"She's asleep, Adam. Asleep." Michael said from behind Adamu.

"Dude. That's the reason why we came here. The narrator just said that we were 'paying her a visit' to build up suspense."

Michael looked at his cousin and asked "Is that gonna hurt?"
Adamu said nothing and just walked over to the machine his sister had built. He looked at it with mischief in his eyes.

"Man, LOOK AT THIS THING!" Adam shouted quietly.

"Adamu? What is it exactly?" his wimpy cousin asked.

"I'm not sure, Michael. Hey....Poke it......"

"What?"

"Poke it! See what happens!!"

Michael hesitated for a while, but finally poked the machine. Little did he know that he pressed a button that would activate it....All of a sudden......BZZZZZZZZT.......A huge light flashed from the machine. Michael looked arond when the light vanished, and called out to his cousin.
"Adam?....Adamu, where are you?" Michael left Miharu's room, not knowing that Adamu was still there. Only thing was, he was now a baby. In fact, everyone else was a baby as well.....Except for Miharu, and her wimpy little cousin.


//~In the Morning~\\


"ALRIGHT!! ALRIGHT!! QUIT SCREAMING!!" Miharu said, picking up a baby from her bed. She had no idea that it was her brother at all. In fact, she didn't know what she had to deal with...
"What? Are you hungry? Huh?" she asked the baby. The baby screamed. The dictator guessed that it meant 'yes'. "Ugh...Okay, fine. I'll get you something to eat then." She lifted the infant up and took him with her to the kitchen.

When she got there, she called out to her cook. "Ryan? Hey, umm, a baby...ended up in my room, and I need some food for him. So, I'm just gonna take some-"

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!" a small, childish voice called out.

Miharu jumped, almost dropping the baby she was holding, who had finally calmed down. "R-Ryan? Are you in h-"

YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" It screamed once again.

Miharu looked on the other side of the counter to see that another baby was just sitting there, chewing on a wooden spoon. "Oh God, no....." she looked at the tyke. "Umm....have you seen Ryan, little fella?"

"GWAAAHHH!!"

Miharu began to panic and set baby Adamu next to the other baby, with was actually Ryan. (Didn't Miharu get that everytime she said 'Ryan', he would scream?) The two babies looked at each other and made noises, which they seemed to understand.
The dictator ran to the prison chambers, and saw that all the prisoners were normal, but the executioners weren't there. Instead, there were three little girls, all playing with weapons. Miharu took them away.

"Nope, you three can't play with these! They're really dangerous, and you could g-"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAHAHAAAAAAA!!" the three girls began to cry. Miharu just gave the weapons back to them, and they calmed down. The dictator sat down and thought. Why were there babies all over the mansion? Why weren't her workers helping her?...She finally put two and two together....The babies were her workers.

So, panicking, she ran all over the place, trying to make all of the babies calm down. "RYAN! NO!! YOU CAN'T HIT PEOPLE!!............KASSIE!! SHARE!!..........ILSE, NO!! YOU CAN'T EAT THAT! THAT'S A PEN!............LEE, NO!! NO LASERS!!...............KANNA, THAT'S NOT NICE!!" She ran all over the mansion, until she bumped right into Michael, who had been watching her the whole time.

"Michael?! What....Why aren't you a baby?" Miharu thought for a while and then figured it out. He was already a baby to begin with. And a big one, too. Miharu hadn't turned into a baby either, because when the whole thing happened, she was asleep. Everyone else who was awake, (excluding Michael,) were turned into the babies.

"Umm....I wanted to know if you needed help with those." he said, pointing to all the babies that were fooling around and screaming.


"Not right now. What I need is to find out how this whole thing happened and why!" Miharu shouted over the babies' screaming and squealing. "Man, What...could have.......happened...?" She looked at her cousin, who was backing away ever so slightly. "It was YOU!! YOU DID THIS!!"

Michael's eyes began to fill with tears. "IT WAS ADAMU'S FAULT!! HE TOLD ME TO POKE YOUR MACHINE THING AND THEN EVERYONE TURNED INTO A BABY!! I'M SORRY!"

Michael was bawling his eyes out and just stood there. Miharu felt bad so she gave him a hug. "It's okay, dude. I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at Adamu though, but he's different. Come on. You can come help me fix this whole thing."
Michael wiped the tears from his eyes and agreed. He followed his older cousin to her room.


//~In Miharu's Room~\\


"So. Can you do what you did before?" Miharu asked Michael.

"Umm, sure. I just came over here," Michael said walking to the same side of the machine as the other night. "and I poked riiiiiight here." He poked it again, and as it did before, it sent another flashing light through the mansion. Miharu and Michael blocked there eyes until the light was gone. Then, when it finally stopped flashing, they both ran to see if everyone was back to normal. Miharu had her fingers crossed the entire time....
As they looked in every room, they noticed that everyine was back to doing their job. Kanna, Lyra and Nala were busy punishing prisoners, Ryan and Adamu were cooking, Ilse was answering the phone, and so on, and so on, and so on.

"Aww, thank God...." Miharu said happily, patting her cousin's head. "We did it."

"Yup. We did." the watch-tower dude replied. "Umm.......but...."

"Hmm? What is it, Michael?"

Michael backed up a bit as he began to speak. "You're not mad at me for this whole thing, right?"

His older cousin smiled. "Of course not. I'm just happy that you're a baby already and that you helped me with this whole thing."

Michael blinked and looked at Miharu quickly. "What?"

"Oh, nothing. Now. Why don't you go blow up some solicitors, eh, cuz? Heh heh.....Heh...."
So, everything was back to normal. Miharu decided that the 'baby-ray' was never to be used ever again. But......Miharu did feel kind of akward after the whole thing.....And it wasn't because of the machine, either. (ZOMG, suspense!!)


~End of Twenty-Third Antic~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luffylover222 on September 23, 2007, 8:36:29 AM

luffylover222 on
luffylover222can you do a picture of everyone that got turned into babies as babies?

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on September 23, 2007, 8:37:35 AM

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on
Noodle_is_mah_SisterI was actually supposed to draw that MONTHS ago, so.....Yes. I will. ^____^()