Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - What Happens Around Bedtime

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 24 - What Happens Around Bedtime

Chapter 24 - What Happens Around Bedtime
What happens around bedtime, you ask? Well, the dictator and her army go to sleep.
...
Oh, you mean, problems that they have? Believe me. There are a lot of problems. Between you and me, I'm just happy that I narrate these antics instead of work for Miharu. That's how bad the problems are.
If you continue to read, you'll find out the mishaps of what happens around bedtime. And if you think your bedtime is hectic, consider yourself lucky that you don't work for Miharu...


~Problem 1: "John Jacob Jingle Himer Smite"~


Just as Miharu announces that everyone can go to bed, most of them fall asleep soon after. Some nights, however, the executioners have other plans.
Kanna, Lyra and Nala sometimes have days that they have too much bloody work. (Heh heh. Get it? Bloody w-Forget it. -___-) Anyways, they execute so many people that they have to clean their weapons for a little while longer, which cuts into their sleeping time. As the three girls finish, they decide to cut into everyone elses sleeping time, as well.
While walking in the hallways, Kanna, Nala and Lyra start singing softly, and then gradually get louder...
"John Jacob Jingle Himer Smite, his name is my name, too~ Whenever we go out, the people always shout: THERE GOES JOHN JACOB JINGLE HIMER SMITE! TRALALALALALALALAAAAAA!!"
While the executioners are singing and skipping to their room, they begin to giggle as they hear the chorus of voices.

"NOT AGAIN....."


~Problem 2: "Miss Moans-a-Lot"


Often times, everyone goes to bed at sometime after midnight. Rarely, however, the crew goes to bed a LOT later, depending on how tired they are.
Every time they get to bed before 11:00, they fall asleep, but only for a little while...

Miharu, every night at 11:38 sharp, moans. The moaning lasts for two minutes at the least, and everyone knows what time it is when she starts.
There was one time, when Army General Nick entered Miharu's bedroom to see what the problem was. The problem was, she stopped just as Nick entered the room. As he left, though, Miharu's moaning started up again.

So, after a few tries on trying to get the moaning to stop, they all gave up. They now consider the moaning the official "11:38 Alarm" if they go to bed early enough to hear it.


~Problem 3: "Arya's Little Problem..."~


Yes, I know. Those problems didn't seem THAT bad, but try to imagine living through the next one!
If, luckily, everyone gets to bed peacefully, with no annoying singing or moaning, the crew wakes up happy. That is, if they forget what happened that night if Arya's little problem occured...

You see, all of the bedrooms have air-vents near the head of the beds, and they all connect to each other. Arya's bed is actually facing another way, so when that little problem happens, which is when Arya has to much ice cream........Everyone has to pay. (Arya's lactose-intolerant...)
So, that's a reason why everyone has a gas-mask next to their bed now.


Those are some problems, eh? And these weren't even the worst problems, either! But, don't worry. If you ever work for Miharu, these things usually happen...Oh, I don't know, once or twice a week? ^_____^()

~End of Twenty-Fourth Antic~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

laurelrokz on September 24, 2007, 11:35:32 AM

laurelrokz on
laurelrokz.....Nice......
Gaseous Arya
Moany-Groany Miharu
Uber hyper executioners
an eight-year-old filmmaker
and an android
Holy Crap, I thing we're becoming a sitcom here!