Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Trading Places

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 25 - Trading Places

Chapter 25 - Trading Places
Boring days are....boring. And, as you know, Dictator Miharu has a lot of boring days, but she knows how to make the best of them. But, one time, the day was boring for everyone, so she had to make the day a lot more fun. The only thing was, she did, but for a short time.
Miharu had been trying to make things a bit more fun on those days where no one feels like doing anything, so, she came up with an idea.
She wrote down all the names of her friends and put them in her hat. Miharu picked her hat up and waltzed happily to her office to share her idea with her friends.


//~In Miharu's Office~\\


"HEY, GUYS!!" she called on the intercom. "I HAVE AN IDEA!! COME TO MY OFFICE NOW!!"
She waited for a few minutes, and slowly, everyone made their way to her office. Their expressions weren't the happiest, and they weren't in the best of moods. (Boy, THAT wasn't gonna change at ALL during the rest of the day...)

"What do you want, Miharu?" Kassie asked rudely.

"Yeah. I thought we had to be 'working'." Ilse agreed.

"Well, I have a treat for you guys today." Miharu replied to their rude remarks. "Unless, of course, you just want to be bored for the rest of the day. That's fine, too."

Everyone looked at each other with worried expressions.
"Umm, no! Miharu, uhh....? We don't want to be bored!" Kanna said smiling worrifully.

"Yes. ANYTHING.....not....boring is fine with us!" Ryan added.

Everyone yelled at Miharu for her to give them something to do, and Miharu just began to smile. Finally, she spoke.
"That's what I thought."
The group of bored workers sighed of relief, and waited for Miharu to continue speaking. She just stood there, with a serious expression. Finally, she began talking again.
"Okay then." she sad, taking off her hat. "Inside th-" She stopped talking as she noticed that little bits of paper were all over the place. Quickly, she picked them up and put them back into her hat. Miharu glanced up to see that everyone was staring at her with ticked off expressions, but she smiled and continued speaking.
"Inside this hat are all of your names. Each of you will pick one, and whoever's name you pick, is the one that you act like for the entire day."

Everyone shrugged, for they seemed to like the idea. So, one by one, everyone picked a name. Kanna, Lyra and Nala looked at there papers first. There eyes widened as they read the names.

"RYAN?! I HAVE TO ACT LIKE RYAN?!" Kanna screamed. "I DON'T WANNA COOK! I WANNA KILL PEOPLES!!"

"Cool!" Lyra said happily. "I get to switch with Kassie! At least that's kinda like my real job!"

"Ooh...I'm gonna be a secretary!" Nala said somewhat happily. "That's a cool, different job, I guess!"

So, the executioners walked away. One satisfied, one seemingly happy, and the other completely pissed off. Ryan looked at Kanna with a look of anger, and looked at the name he picked.....He wasn't too happy, either...

".......WHAT?! I HAVE TO BE AN EXECUTIONER?! AND......I HAVE TO WEAR THE UNIFORM, TOO?!"

Miharu smiled. "Well, I didn't say that, but since you seem so up for it, OF COURSE YOU CAN!!" (Keep in mind that the uniforms are kimonos with flowers on them.)

"NOOOOOO!! I WON'T DO IT!! EVER!! EEEEVEEEEERRRR!!" he screamed as he ran out of the Miharu's office. Everyone who was still there watched him run, and then looked at the names they picked. Ilse got General Lee, Kassie got to be an executioner, for she picked Kanna's name, General Lee picked Michael, Adam got Nick's job, and Michael got Adam's job. (I would name more people, but I'm too confused with what I have typed already...)
But, the only thing was, who did Arya get? Everyone looked at her and waited for the response.

"M...Mi....Miha-"

Miharu's eyes widened. "ME?! YOU PICKED ME?!

"No," Arya started to say. "I picked.........yes. I picked you."

The people who had left her office eariler had returned. "Did we hear what we thought we heard?"

"Yes....Arya's switching jobs.....with me.......for the whole day......."

Everyone ran off. And when I say ran, I mean, they RAN OFF. "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!"

"S.O.S!!"

"SOMEBODY HELP US!!"

Miharu was going to go after them, but she figured she'd let them go. She was too busy panicking. She didn't want Arya to have her job, but she didn't want Arya's job as torturer, either. It creeped her out a little bit. But, at least no one would be bored for the whole day....


//~Several Long, Horrific Hours Later~\\


"I'M NOT WEARING IT!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!" Ryan screamed. You could hear him from the hallways, and the prison chambers' door was closed, AND he was downstairs. He really didn't want to wear the uniform...
Anyway, everyone tried out the jobs, and most of them didn't seem to care. The others, however, were ticked off because the other person wasn't doing their job right.
Take Kanna for example. She began to spy on the 'new' executioners, and saw Ryan not dressed up in the uniform. That was the least of her problems, because she also saw that Kassie kept on asking questions to the prisoner. Kanna wanted to try and help, but that led on into a big fight. Kassie just wasn't used to the job of executioner yet.
There were several outbursts by mostly everyone, but the worst one was between Arya and Miharu. Arya had gone down to the torture chamber, and Miharu wasn't doing anything. She was just staring at the person she was to torture, while shaking a little bit.

"Miharu?" Arya asked. "What are you doing? You're supposed to be torturing that person. Not staring at them."

"I-I know, Arya, but......Torture scares me! I mean, I'll have, like, bad karma if I do this!"

"Karma? Oh, come on, Miharu. All you're going to do is tickle this person. That's all my job is, remember? I'm the 'Tickle-Torturer'."

Miharu just looked at Arya. "EXACTLY!! And.....What about MY job?! What have you been doing all day? Hmmm?!"

Arya backed away a bit, and then looked at the ground. "....Nothing......."

"Ah HAH! Not so easy, is it Arya?" Miharu said smirking.

"....No, I just don't like it. It's too much work." the torturer replied.

Miharu let the person who was going to get tortured go. She figured that she had to yell at Arya for the stupid comment she just said, but just as she opened her mouth, everyone else ran to her.

"MIHARU!! THIS WHOLE THING IS STUPID!!"

"KASSIE'S NOT DOING MY JOB RIGHT!" Kanna screamed.

"I KEEP ON GETTING PRANK PHONE CALLS!!" Nala yelled.

"I DON'T WANNA WEAR THE UNIFORM!!" Ryan cried out.

Miharu's eye twitched and she screamed above all of their yelling. "ALRIGHT!! ALRIGHT!! LISTEN!!" everyone stopped yelling. "......We'll switch back to our normal job. And....for the record, this whole thing never happened. Got it?"
Everyone nodded their heads in agreement, and they all took their normal jobs back. Ryan was syked that he didn't have to wear the uniform, too.
However, the crew was still bored. So, what did they do?....They all played Scrabble for the rest of the day.


~End of Twenty-Fifth Antic~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

laurelrokz on September 30, 2007, 5:52:32 AM

laurelrokz on
laurelrokz..And General Lee won, even though Brendon kept cheating.But still, General Lee is spelling robot.