Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Dogtags

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 26 - Dogtags

Chapter 26 - Dogtags
The dictator woke up one morning, with an odd feeling. She, for some reason, had a sense that someone entered her room while she was asleep.
Miharu thought about it for a while and, however, something caught her eye. There, on her nightstand, were a couple of dogtags. There were two on the same chain. She picked them up and noticed that they were a lot different then her dogtag that she had. Hers was small on a larger chain that fastened in the front. These ones were a lot larger and shined a lot more than her original one.

"Shweet! New dogtags!" Miharu said aloud to herself. She put them around her neck and walked out of her room.


//~Later~\\


Everyone seemed to notice that Miharu had the new dogtags. They looked at her oddly, however, for the dogtags seemed to look familiar, but no one remembered where they had seen them. Miharu ignored their faces of questioning, and waltzed around her manison, showing the dogtags off to people.
At last, she came across Arya. Arya was just staring out the window near her room. Miharu stood next to her and saw that the dogtags were shining in the sun. She moved them and saw a glare on the wall. The glare caught Arya's eyes, too. They were both staring at it, until Miharu made the glare shine in the torturer's eyes.
"AHH! Miharu, stop!" she said angrily.

"Nope! This is fun!"

"I'M GONNA GO BLIND!!"

Miharu laughed and stopped shining the dogtags light in Arya's eyes. Arya blinked a few times and then looked at Miharu with a cross expression. "Thanks. Now I see spots."

"You're very welcome, Arya!" the dictator said, smiling. Arya walked away, rubbing her eyes. Miharu loved those new dogtags, but, little did she know that they were the key to his return.......


~End of Twenty-Sixth Antic~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

faderocks on October 1, 2007, 12:23:03 PM

faderocks on
faderockshis return
and when will i pop up in one?
take ur time

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on October 1, 2007, 11:12:44 PM

Noodle_is_mah_Sister on
Noodle_is_mah_SisterI'm going to make an Antic after the next one that I'm writing as we speak, and it's going to be with more people getting interviewed, and stuffs. -_____-