Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Return of Sakiyo (Part 1)

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 27 - Return of Sakiyo (Part 1)

Chapter 27 - Return of Sakiyo (Part 1)
At the mansion of Miharu Hiroyuki, the day passed nomally. However, when night fell, everything seemed odd.....But no one knew what was going to happen...The thing that would change their lives forever....(Or, at least a couple of days.)


//~In the Nearby Graveyard~\\


October 20th; 10:38pm.

A voice was heard calling something quietly in the night.
"I will get my revenge, Miharu Hiroyuki...Revenge...My revenge..." An eerie figure began rising up from the ground. What, or who, it was could not be made out. It glowed with a shadowy aura, and floated a few inches off the ground. It began moving in the direction of the dictator's mansion, still murmuring it's haunting call.
"My revenge, Miharu....My revenge......"


//~Miharu's Mansion, Around Bedtime~\\


At the same time as a strange thing was occuring in the graveyard
"Miharu?" Kassie called out from her room. "I can't sleep."

"Yeah. Arya won't stop farting again..." Kanna added.

"We can hear her from the other end of the hallway!" Ryan yelled out somewhat quietly.

Miharu didn't reply. A few people got up from their beds and peeked into her room to see if she was okay. Adamu got up with with the few who did, and just walked into the dictator's room.
"Hey, Mimi!" Adamu said with a slight whisper. "There are people out there that can't sleep, and it's all because of that torturer that you just HAD to be friends with!"
Again, Miharu said nothing. Adamu walked into her room a little further to jump on his sister's bed, but she wasn't asleep. She was sitting on the edge of her bed, looking out of her window. She seemed scared for some reason.
"Mimi?" the assisstant cook said, tugging on Miharu's night-shirt. "Are you okay?"

Miharu finally snapped out of it and looked at her brother. Someone had turned the light on a few seconds later. She then noticed the crowd outside her room, which consisted of the cook, the executioners, and the interrogator.

"Miharu," Nala said, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, you don't usually do this." Lyra agreed. "You usually come up with a joke that humiliates Arya. You don't normally ignore the chance to do it, either!"

Miharu slowly turned back toward the window and sighed. "I just feel kind of weird tonight, guys. Like, ever since the baby-ray incident and since I found these dogtags," she held the dogtags up for them to see, "I've been having a sense, almost like someone's been following me."
The six people backed away from the dictator, and thought for a while. Kanna was then the first to speak up.

"Maybe you're just over-tired! Sometimes I get that way, and I can't sleep."

The dictator turned around quickly and seemed angry at them all. "Do you even get it? I THINK SOMEONE'S FOLLOWING ME." She then sighed again and looked back out of the window. "....I'm sorry. I guess I'm just--"

Everyone closed in on Miharu. "Just what?"

Miharu hesitated as she replied. "I'm scared. I'm really scared. I've felt this way for a while, and.......I can't sleep, either. Don't worry about me though. To make you guys sleep better, close Arya's door. Hopefully you won't hear her with her door closed."

"You sure?" everyone wondered. Miharu smiled a little and nodded 'yes'.

"Okay. Thanks, Miharu." Nala replied.

"Yeah. Thank you." Kassie added. The three executioners, the interrogator, and the cook walked out of Miharu's room. Adamu stayed a bit longer. He surprisingly wanted to comfort his sister for once in his life.
He sat on Miharu's bed and tugged on the sleeve of her night-shirt again. Startled, Miharu turned around and saw who it was.

"Hey, bro. What are you still doing here?" she asked Adamu.

Adamu smiled and looked at her. "I just wanted to make sure that you were alright, Mimi. The others were right. You don't usually act like this."

Miharu grinned slightly and looked back out the window again. "That's nice, bro. Thanks. And I'm serious this time. Thank you." She hugged her brother. Adamu was wishing that she hadn't hugged him, but he dealt with it. Miharu then let go and said "Hey. It's getting late. You should head to bed."

Adamu nodded with agreement, and then thought of something. Still sitting on his sister's bed, he asked "Can I sleep in here on the floor?"

Miharu looked at him and then and then at the floor. She then thought of how scared she was to be alone for some reason, and responded. "Yes. Yes you can." Happily, Adamu ran to his room, grabbed his pillow and a blanket and ran back to Miharu's room. He set up his sleeping spot on the ground and then turned the light off.

"Good night, Mimi."

Miharu got into bed feeling safe, knowing that someone was there with her. She quietly replied to her brother. "Good night, pal."
The Hiroyuki siblings fell asleep relatively quickly. They didn't know what was going to happen in a few hours, however. For they were to be getting a visit by an unwanted guest...


//~A Few Hours Later~\\


Adamu woke up abruptly. He heard his sister, moaning in bed. Once he realized it was her, he smiled a bit.
"Heh. It's just Mimi again." he thought. "It must be 11:38 now. That moaning of hers usually tells all of us."
Adamu checked Miharu's alarm clock (which she never uses) and looked at the time. He had to look twice, and then began getting scared a bit.
"MIDNIGHT?! But.....Why didn't Mimi do this before?!"
His thinking was then interrupted by the moaning. It began to get louder, and then became more of a scream. It was a startling scream of pain, then, suddenly, it stopped. Miharu stopped screaming, moaning, and..........breathing. Adamu panicked, his eyes filling with tears, and ran to the executioners room. He didn't have to worry, though. She was going to be fine......when she got back.......


//~A Strange, Dream-Like Area~\\


Miharu woke up in a daze, still tired and dizzy. She stood up after a few tries, but something didn't feel right. She looked down, and she noticed that she was floating.
"WHAT THE HECK?!"
She looked down again and then looked up to see where she was. It was a strange dark area that made Miharu have an odd feeling. It looked like how she imagined another dimension. Little did she know that that's exactly where she was.
"Man, this place is weird...Hmm....Where am I, anyway?"

As she wondered, she heard a voice call out to her. It sounded oddly familiar...
"What's wrong, Miharu? Scared? Worried? Hmmm?"

Startled, Miharu turned around. Her eyes widened as she was who it was. Just to make sure it was the person who she thought, she rubbed her eyes and then looked back....
She wasn't imagining things. There, standing...er, excuse me....floating a few feet away from her was Sakiyo, her arch rival.
"What is it, Miharu? It looks like you've just seen a ghost..." he said chuckling.

Miharu said nothing as she tried to float away from him. She didn't exactly know how to, so she didn't move very far. "Work, floating powers! WORK!" she thought.

"Don't push yourself, Miss. You have to think it to move. See? Watch." Sakiyo closed his eyes and slowly moved toward Miharu. She tried it after his demostration and found that it was harder than it looked. She then changed the subject as he began laughing at her failing attempts.

"W-what am I doing here, Sakiyo?"

The dictator wanna-be smiled and laughed silently. He answered with "Well, Miharu. If you really want to know, I brought you here."

"Why?"

"Well, you see, I wanted my revenge, and found that I could drag you here forcefully if I wanted to. So, I did."

Miharu was dumbfounded, but then everything started making sense. One thing, however, troubled her. "Wait. If you still want to be dictator, you can't. You're dead, aren't you?"

Sakiyo smiled even more and nodded. "Yes, I am.....But, one thing....You, Miharu, are as well.
Confused and very scared, Miharu tried not to believe Sakiyo. She spun around saying aloud "This isn't happening. This is SO not happening. I'm not dead! NO! Of course not! I'm....just dreaming! Yeah! Dreaming!"

"You're not dreaming, Miss Hiroyuki. This is reality. You are, indeed, temporarily dead. And if you don't believe me, just take a look for yourself." He closed his eyes once again and a staff-looking thing appeared in his hand. Sakiyo took the staff and dragged it through the air. A space then opened up in the aura surrounding the two of them. Miharu looked into it and saw herself. She was just lying there in her bed. It was true. She was, indeed, temporarily dead.
Miharu panicked and screamed. "NO!! IT CAN'T BE!! I CAN'T BE DEAD!!"

Sakiyo laughed as he floated towards the opening in the aura. Miharu called to him. "WAIT! SEND ME BACK!! PLEASE, JUST SEND ME BACK!" Her eyes were filling up with tears as he ignored her. Finally, however, he responded to her begging.

"Fine. You want to go back? You can, ONLY if you solve this riddle...
'It is not your power,
but it is something else that I adore......
Something that you may have never thought of,
but at the same time you have many times before.'

So, Miharu? Can you tell me what it is?"

Miharu was absolutely dumbfounded. "HUH?! No, I can't tell you! That's so confusing! Do you really think I'm that smart?!"

Sakiyo smiled and looked at Miharu. "I think you can manage it." He then faced the opening in the aura. "Now.....Until you solve it, I bid you farewell. But, before I leave, someone else wants to see you again."
Sakiyo snapped his ghostly fingers, and, out of nowhere, Siren, his mutant who General Lee killed a while ago, appeared out of nowhere.

"MIHARU!! I WANTED TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!" she screamed turning into her shark-human form. "NOW, YOU WILL PAY!!"

Miharu tried to escape Siren, but she still didn't figure out how to move. She screamed as the mutant flew toward her, and called out to tell Sakiyo to let her go back to being 'alive'. Sakiyo just smirked and looked away from the helpless dictator. Then, he jumped into the opening of the aura and disappear, along with the opening itself.
Miharu was horrified. She was stuck in the strange dimension with no one else except for a shark mutant. The thing that worried her the most was: "Where was Sakiyo going?!"


//~Back at the Mansion~\\


Everyone was crowded around Miharu's body, which was still in her bed. Tears were filling their eyes as they tried getting Miharu to wake up. Nothing worked. Adamu was the one who was crying the most. He sat on his sister's bed side and hugged her, even though she never woke up.
At the same time, Sakiyo had just entered the room from the dimension, unseen by anyone because of his ghostly form. He saw Miharu's body, just lying there...He knew that was his ticket to revenge....He floated over to Miharu's dead body and grabbed her wrist. He then began to disappear, but at the same time, he was still there. Where you ask?...He had entered Miharu's body....

As he entered, he sat up in the bed, confused and astonished.
"It worked?" he thought. "It.....WORKED!"


~End of Part 1, Twenty-Seventh Antic~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

laurelrokz on October 27, 2007, 3:39:55 PM

laurelrokz on
laurelrokzI cry battery fluid

luffylover222 on October 24, 2007, 9:08:43 AM

luffylover222 on
luffylover222wow....hope to see part 2 soon!!!!