Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Return of Sakiyo (Part 2)

A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!

Chapter 28 - Return of Sakiyo (Part 2)

Chapter 28 - Return of Sakiyo (Part 2)
(FYI, this Antic could get a WEEEEE bit confusing. Just read it carefully.)

....Sakiyo looked around as he realized that it had worked. The happiness and evil pride that he was feeling soon left after he remembered that all of Miharu's friends were surrounding him. They had such happy expressions on their faces.
Sakiyo just looked at all of them as they gazed into his eyes. The silence was then broken as Sakiyo said "Ummm.....hi?"
Everyone cheered and hugged Sakiyo. Quickly, he became angry and screamed "Get back! What on EARTH are you doing?!"

The crowd silenced quickly and gave him a look. The ones who were hugging him released and gave him a look as well. However, Sakiyo remembered that he had possessed the dictator's body and then cleared his throat.
"Oh.....Right. I'm, uh....sorry, guys." he said. "Carry on, if you must."

...No one moved. They were all wondering what had happened to their leader. General Lee asked "Miharu? Why does your voice sound so.....so different?"

Sakiyo studdered and cleared his throat to make it sound similar to Miharu's. As he spoke, it died back down to his own again. "Well, you see....ummm......When I left to, uhhh, go to sleep sometimes, I uhh, sometimes wake up and my voice sounds........weird...?
Everyone shrugged and figured it was true. Then, Sakiyo cleared his throat again and smirked. "So, why don't you guys all go and let me get ready for the day, hmm? Go get some breakfast. I'll be down soon..."
So, everyone was on their way down to the dining rook for breakfast. That is, except Adamu. He stayed near his sister's room and wanted to ask her something. She never usually acted like this...So, he waltzed right back in.

"Umm, Mimi?"
The one posing as his sister didn't answer.
"Mimi? Hello?" Adamu repeated, tugging on his sister's nightshirt. Sakiyo the turned around, staring at the young boy.
His expression went from pleased to angry in seconds.

"What do you want?" he replied.

Adamu backed away from who he thought was his sister and answered. "Well, I just wanted you to know that I'm happy that you're okay." He let go of his sister's nightshirt and left the room. Sakiyo laughed to himself as Adamu left the room. "Those fools....They really think I'M their leader." he laughed harder. "This plan's working better than I thought." After that, he got ready for the day.


//~Later~\\


Sakiyo had just finished getting ready when a knock was heard on the door. It was Ryan.
"Miharu," he said, "breakfast is ready." He waited at the door for a while and got no response.
"Come on. Everyone's waiting for you!" Still, no response. Desparate to get 'Miharu's' attention AND to make sure 'she' was okay, Ryan opened the door and peeked inside. There, he saw who he thought was Miharu looking into a mirror. He gasped as he looked at the reflection, because it was definitely NOT Miharu. It was the reflection of Sakiyo.
"What?! You....You're not Miharu!!" he shouted.

Just as he said it, Sakiyo's reflection looked towards the cook and grinned at him. Ryan the gasped louder than before and fell to the ground. The only thing he whispered was "You're......Sakiyo...."
Sakiyo laughed as the boy hit the floor. He stepped over his body and walked to the dining room.

"The kid said that breakfast was ready. I may as well eat now, I guess." he thought.


//~Meanwhile, in the Other Dimension~\\


"OH MY GOD! GET AWAY FROM ME!"
Miharu was still trying to get away from Siren, who still had her little grudge on the dictator. Although Siren still wanted revenge, she also wanted to make a friendship with Miharu, as well. Luckily, Miharu finally got the hang of the whole floating thing.

"GET BACK HERE, DICTATOR! I STILL WANT TO BE FRIENDS!" she screamed.

Miharu panicked as she tried to get away from the mutant. Just as she thought she escaped, she looked back and bumped into someone else. As they both fell down, Miharu screamed "I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!! PLEASE!! DON'T HURT ME!"
The person shook and held his head. Then, as he realized who it was, he spoke up.

"Miharu?! Wait...What?! Who?! Aww, I'm so confused!! What are you doing here?!"

Miharu looked and saw who had arrived. It was Ryan, and he was in the same state of mind as she was. "My question is, what are YOU doing here?!"

"I don't know! I just went to your room to tell you that breakfast was ready, then I peeked in, and you were looking in the mirror, but then your reflection wasn't you, and then everything went black, and now, I'M HERE!!"

Miharu twitched as she tried to keep up with then freaked out cook. But then, she asked "Wait. my reflection wasn't me? If it wasn't me, then who was it?"

Ryan hesitated and looked around as he spoke. "It was....Sakiyo!"

Miharu was hoping that the answer wasn't that. She sighed and looked to the ground that wasn't really there. (The dimension? Please keep this stuff in mind. It will help you understand this whole thing.)
"Great. Just great. He's gonna end up taking advantage of this whole thing! We have to stop him before it's too late!"

Ryan looked confused as he thought of a way to help Miharu. "How are we supposed to do that?"

Miharu thought and then remembered the riddle. "Wait...I talked to Sakiyo before and he gave me a riddle to solve. A very, hard to understand riddle..."

The cook looked at Miharu with a worried expression. "Well? What was the riddle?"

The dictator had to think for a while, and then she remembered.
"Lemme see.....OH YEAH! Now I remember!
'It is not your power,
but it is something else that I adore......
Something that you may have never thought of,
but at the same time you have many times before.'

...Yeah. That's it. I KNOW that's what it was."

They both looked at each other, trying to figure it out. Their thinking was then cut short when Siren, still ticked off, came charging at them. "Now the COOK is here?!" she screamed, "NOW YOU SHALL BOTH PAY!!"

Miharu stood up. "Hey, eh....Ryan? You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Run?"

"...Run."

So, both the dictator and the cook ran, er.....FLOATED off very quickly. Siren was still right behind them...


//~Back in the Dining Room~\\


Sakiyo sat down and began poking the food on the plate with his fork. Everybody else, but mostly the executioners watched him not eat and poke the food.
"Hey, Miharu?" Lyra said quietly.
There was no response.
"Miharu?!" she called out louder. Sakiyo then remembered that he was 'Miharu', so, startled, he answered the executioner.

"WHAT?" he screamed.

Lyra looked at Nala and Kanna, who were looking at Sakiyo. But finally, Lyra spoke up. "Are you feeling okay, Miharu?"

Sakiyo got up from the table. "Yes. I'm fine. Hey, umm...you, you and......you. Come with me." he said, pointing to all three executioners. He said nothing to them as he lead them to the prison chambers. Everyone else who was at the table looked at each other and then, Sakiyo walked back and sat back at the table. The only thing was, there were no executioners coming along with him. Everyone asked him where they were, but he just answered with "Oh, they have some more prisoners to get rid of. Don't worry about it." Then, Kassie wondered where Ryan went. Sakiyo just said "He's busy, too. Don't worry about him, either."
Everyone believed the liar...They didn't know what really happened to them....Or their leader...
...They didn't know his OTHER little secret, however.


//~At the Other Dimension~\\


Miharu and Ryan were stuck. There was no where else to hide from Siren. But, just as Siren was about to send them into their second death state, screams were heard from above. They came from Kanna, Nala and Lyra. All three of them fell and knocked out the mutant. Miharu amd Ryan were astonished.
"Guys?" Miharu asked with a surprised tone. "What are you doing here?"

Kanna spoke up first. "Well, we followed you t-MIHARU?!"
Miharu nodded her head in agreement.
Kanna grabbed her head like she was in pain. "Woah.....My head hurts...What's going on here?!"

Ryan and Miharu both explained how the Miharu they had talked to before was really Sakiyo, and explained where they were. They were all shocked.

"Sakiyo?!" Nala said worrifully.

"WE'RE DEAD?!" Lyra said with a scared tone.

Miharu nodded her head with agreement once again. She then asked the three girls to help her and Ryan solve the riddle Sakiyo had given Miharu to solve to get her power of dictator back. They agreed and thought for a while. Then, Lyra thought of something.
"What do you usually think of a lot that Sakiyo would adore, but that's not your power of dictator?"

Miharu had to think for a while, and then thought of something. She really hoped that the answer wasn't what she had in mind...
"Me? I usually think of myself...er...a lot, but, is that really what Sakiyo adores?! ME?!"

In a flash, everyone was back to normal. They were back in that mansion. Ryan in the kitchen, and the executioners in the prison chambers. Miharu, dazed and confused, looked around. She was back in her room. She then looked in the mirror. Her reflection was indeed herself. She was psyched, but and the same time, she was scared. Sakiyo...LIKED HER?! She then thought of it a bit more.
"Well, I guess he's not that bad." She blushed a little and then was startled. Someone had tapped her on the shoulder. Miharu turned around and no one was there. But, there was a note on her bed next to Snoedel and Treff. Miharu picked the note up and read it.

It said:
Well, I guess you solved the riddle, Miharu.
...Just to let you know, I've decided to stay here in the mansion. Yes, I guess you could say that I'm going to 'haunt' it, but whatever. I have no where else to go. I can also tell that you don't mind.
~Sakiyo


Miharu set the note on her nightstand and began to blush a lot more. She then closed her eyes, smiling, and whispered "You're right.....I don't mind, Sakiyo."

If you were there and listened close enough, you could hear Sakiyo's response of "Thank you, my dear dictator..."


~End of Part 2, Twenty-Eighth Antic~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

faderocks on October 31, 2007, 7:38:31 PM

faderocks on
faderocksSWEET!!!!!!

luffylover222 on October 28, 2007, 10:16:00 PM

luffylover222 on
luffylover222woooooo! XD