Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Meeting Hikari

A young girl discovers that she is the main target in an evil king's plot to rule the universe.

Chapter 3 - Meeting Hikari

Chapter 3 - Meeting Hikari
Chapter 3

Kikio awoke on the fabric inside of the warehouse. It was night outside, and the room was pitch black. The only light was a dim orange glow coming from the streetlights outside the windows. There was again a heavy rain outside. She sighed.
“It’s always raining when this weird stuff is going on.” She said to herself. She stood up from the pile of fabric and walked aimlessly into the darkness of the warehouse. “Could this day get any wo…” she had said just as her paw was caught under a piece of metal coming out of the floor. She tripped and fell head first into the ground. She stood back up and sighed. She went to walk the other way when she tripped over what seemed to be a metal pole and hit her head off of the warehouse wall. “Stupid paws… stupid legs… stupid body!” she yelled in frustration.
“Finally! I’ve been looking everywhere for you.” Said a voice from the darkness. Kikio’s entire body turned a once and she stared into the darkness.
“Who… Whose they’re?” She asked. Kikio heard footsteps coming from the other end of the warehouse. “I… I’m warning you… I…. I think I have claws!” she threatened.
“Don’t loose your head kid! I’m hear to help you.” The voice said. Kikio realized it was a man’s voice and began to move back.
“I’m serious… I… I’ll bite you!” Kikio said. The footsteps suddenly stopped.
“Lets see if I can get some light in here.” The voice said. The footsteps trailed off to another end of the warehouse. Kikio hear a loud click and the Warehouse was suddenly lit up by large florescent lights. After Kikio’s adjusted her eyes to the light, she looked over to see a tall man wearing all black. His hair was black and streaked don his face all the way to his all black eyes. His hands were covered by black gloved and he wore shin-high boots aligned with spikes. Though the strange thing about him that Kikio could not stop staring at, were the two large black angel wings that were connected to his back. Kikio remembered that he looked exactly like the man that showed up in the cloud in her dream.
The man stared at Kikio with a Blank look.
“Hello.” The man said. Kikio just continued to stare at the man.
“W…Who are you?” Kikio stammered. The man took a few steps forward and Kikio took a few steps back.
“Don’t be afraid, my name is Hikari, I’m here to help you.” The man said.
“M… My name is Kikio Imari.” Kikio stammered. “W… Why are you here? What the hell is going on?” she asked in frustration. Hikari walked forward and Kikio again walked back.
“This must be very confusing to you. But before I explain everything to you, you have to stop running from me.” Hikari said. Kikio still continued to walk backwards.
“H… How do I know I can trust you?” Kikio asked. Hikari stared at her for a moment.
“Take into consideration this. If I were here to kill you, you wouldn’t still be alive.” Hikari said. Kikio stopped moving back. Hikari walked towards her and she kept still. Hikari knelt down in front of her and she stared at him. His eyes had no white or color, they were pure black.
“S… So you’re here to help me?” Kikio asked. Hikari nodded. “Then tell me… What’s going on? Why am I a Wolf?” she asked in a scared voice. Hikari placed his hand on top of Kikio’s head.
“Calm down.” He said. He stuck his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small container. Kikio looked down at it.
“W…What is that?” she asked. Hikari opened the container.
“A charm that will temporarily change you back to you human form.” He said as he dug around in the container. Kikio felt a warm feeling fill her body.
“R… Really? But why… why are you helping me?” she asked. Hikari looked up at her.
“Would you rather stay as a wolf?” he asked. Kikio shook her head. Hikari pulled out a long necklace with a small red diamond connected to it. The diamond seemed to be a shard of a much bigger diamond that had been broken off. Hikari held it up and placed it around Kikio’s neck.
“There you go.” He said. The diamond began to glow and send out rays of light that encircled Kikio’s body. Soon, her legs began to grow and length, giving her the ability to stand upright again. Then her hands and feet regained they’re natural human form and her claws turned into fingernails. Her wolf muzzle shrank back into her original mouth and nose. Her fur was replaced by her uniform and her tail evaporated. The red lights the retreated back into the necklace and Kikio was back to her human form.
“There, now before you…” Hikari was saying when he was interrupted by Kikio who wrapped her arms around him and gave him a tight hug.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment