Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Mitsuketa

A young girl discovers that she is the main target in an evil king's plot to rule the universe.

Chapter 4 - Mitsuketa

Chapter 4 - Mitsuketa
Chapter 4

“Umm… you mind letting me finish?” Hikari said. Kikio quickly released her grip and put her arms down to her sides.
“Sorry.” She said. “But… Thank you.” She said.
“Don’t thank me just yet.” Hikari said. Kikio stared at him with a blank look.
“What do you mean?’ she asked. Hikari lowered his head.
“That charm only works for 240 hours… after that; you will turn back into a wolf.” He said. Kikio’s mind went blank.
“So… I have ten days to be human?” she asked discouragingly. Hikari nodded and Kikio lowered her head.
“But, that is why I am here.” Hikari said. “I came to earth because I knew that Oblivion would do this to you.”
“Oblivion? Wait I’ve heard that name before. In a dream.” Kikio said.
“It is natural for the Mitsuketa to have dreams about what is happening in the Silon Dimension.” Hikari said.
“The who and the what?” Kikio asked, completely confused. Hikari put his hand on his head.
“I forgot, you don’t know.” He said.
“Know what?” Kikio asked. She looked at Hikari completely puzzled.
“Well take a seat and listen closely.” He said. Kikio pulled up a small piece of wood that had been lying on the warehouse floor.
“Well, a thousand years ago in my home dimension of Silon, a prophecy told of a human that would be born with a soul of pure light, the Mitsuketa.” He explained.
“Pure light?” Kikio asked.
“It is the most powerful substance o in the known universe. Whoever harnesses it is given the power to gain anything his heart desires.” Hikari said. “This as you can imagine brought upon debate on how the Mitsuketa would be used. But one person in particular had the most… strangest suggestion. A man named shootsunen Oblivion, suggested that the Mitsuketa’s should be sacrificed and the power of its soul given to himself. He said he would put it to good use. The Silon council then dismissed shootsunen and all who stood for what he said. But one hundred years later, shootsunen returned along with his followers and killed all members of the Silon council. He then took control over the entire dimension.”
“So he did this to me?” Kikio asked. Hikari nodded.
“Because he was the ruler, anything he said goes. So the plan was to sacrifice the Mitsuketa’s soul and give the power to him.” Kikio stared at him for a moment.
“M… My soul?” she asked.
“Yes, you are the Mitsuketa.” Hikari said.
“But then why did he turn me into a wolf?” Kikio said.
“Well, Oblivion dose not have the power to extract the soul of a human. So to get around that, he shifted your form to make your soul vulnerable. Subsequently, when you’re a wolf Oblivion is able to take your soul.” Hikari said. Kikio looked down at the necklace.
“So that is why you gave me this.” She said.
“That’s right. This will give us time to reverse the curse.” Hikari said. Kikio looked up at Hikari.
“So… you’re going to help me reverse this curse?” she asked. Hikari nodded.
“Me and the rest of my group.” He said.
“Where is the rest of your group?” Kikio asked.
“Back home in Silon.” He said. “Where we are going tomorrow.”
“You mean we are going to your dimension?” she asked.
“Of course, how else are we going to find a cure?’ Hikari asked. “Now all I need is for you to agree you will come with me.” Kikio thought for a moment.
“Well… I don’t have much of a choice do I? It’s this or I stay a wolf and get my soul ripped out.” Kikio said.
“Pretty much.” Hikari said.
“Then my answer is yes.” Kikio said.
“Good. Then now all that needs to be taken care of is the preparations.” Hikari said walking over to another side of the warehouse. Kikio stood up from the block and ran to his side.
“Preparations?” Kikio asked. Hikari stopped at the back wall of the warehouse and felt around on the wall.
“Well first off, we need an excuse for why you will be gone. Where do you live?” He said as he pulled a bolt from the wall.
“Well I don’t live here.” Kikio said. “My schools taking a week long field trip here. We are staying in a hotel.”
“What’s the Hotel called?” Hikari asked.
“The Piers Hotel.” Kikio answered. Hikari removed another bolt and pulled a small section on metal from the rusty wall, revealing a small lever.
“Is your stuff in the hotel?” Hikari asked pulling on the lever.
“Yes, its in room 177.” Kikio said. Hikari then pulled the lever outward revealing a large hidden cabinet behind the wall.
“Ok, second we have to gather all of the materials we need from this world and transport them into Silon.” He said. “I will gather your things and bring them here, and then you will choose what you need.”
“Ok.” Kikio said.
“Do you have a coat?” Hikari asked.
“Yes.” Kikio replied.
“Good, you will need one.” Hikari said. He pulled out a small electronic radio from the cabinet and turned it on. Kikio stared at the contraption.
It resembled a normal communication radio, but the buttons were in some different language that Kikio could not make out. Hikari pulled the antenna up and listened. Soon, Kikio could hear a voice on the other side of the radio.
“Hello… Hikari?” the voice said. Hikari leaned into the radio and responded to the voice.
“Yokoku, is that you?” Hikari asked.
“Yeah, what’s your status?” Yokoku asked.
“I have the Mitsuketa with me; I’m bringing her back tomorrow.” Hikari told Yokoku.
“Great, I’ll inform the others.” Yokoku said and the Radio turned to static. Hikari Pushed down the antenna and placed the radio in a small bag he pulled from the cabinet.
“Who was that?” Kikio asked.
“A member of my team.” Hikari said. “You will meet him tomorrow.” He then placed the bag back into the cabinet. Her then pulled out a long trench coat out from the cabinet and placed it on himself, hiding his wings.
“We will now go to the hotel and get your things.” He said as he closed the cabinet behind the fake wall. Kikio looked at him surprisingly.
“You mean… I’m coming too?” Kikio asked. Hikari looked back at her.
“Yeah, I need you to be they’re so they will believe me.” He said. Kikio then followed Hikari to the front door of the warehouse.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment