Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Story of Led

Story made of song titles

Chapter 1 - The Story of Led

Chapter 1 - The Story of Led
Over the hills and far away, on the black mountain side, the battle of Evermore was fought in the light down by the seaside where everyone witnessed Achille’s last stand during the communications breakdown on the ocean where there lived Moby Dick and a black dog named the Rover who was owned by a black country woman who lived in the houses of the holy where they ate custard pie with four sticks and sang an immigrant song.
Achilles said he was going to California to boogie with Stu but the woman said “Your time is gonna come because you're dazed and confused”, so he said “Babe, I’m gonna leave you because you shook me” and she said “How many more times are you going to say I can’t quit you baby? When the levee breaks you better climb the gallows pole and sing the rain song”.
He said “You’re just a living loving maid and I have to ramble on to find the stairway to heaven and when I do there will be a celebration day and I will bring it on home, but you’re just a heartbreaker with a whole lotta love and I will tell you what is and what should never be and I’m telling you it’s been a long time since I rock and rolled and dancing days are here again so if you run out of money, don’t ask me because I have no quarter and in my time of dying I just hope the song remains the same and I don’t get trampled under foot on my way to Kashmir after I make a night flight to Bron-Yr-Aur, so for your life I suggest you quit your candy store rock or you will be saying that it’s nobody’s fault but mine because you have hots on for nowhere and you will only need tea for one after ten years gone but I’ll get back even if I look like a fool in the rain because I’m gonna crawl with all of my love to the city of Carouselambra to get a case of that misty mountain hop.”
Thank you?

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Chisai_Kitsune on May 10, 2006, 7:03:39 AM

Chisai_Kitsune on
Chisai_KitsuneThats so awesome! Very Clever, and it flows very nicely for being all songs and stuff! *favs*

Chisai_Kitsune on May 10, 2006, 7:03:34 AM

Chisai_Kitsune on
Chisai_KitsuneThats so awesome! Very Clever, and it flows very nicely for being all songs and stuff! *favs*

Appaloosa on January 12, 2006, 5:41:44 AM

Appaloosa on
AppaloosaThis is amazing! :D

wild_spirit on June 25, 2005, 7:25:37 AM

wild_spirit on
wild_spiritOh wow! You got a whole BUNCH of the songs in there!!! That's cool, lol. Must add to favs!