Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kankuro's Prank

What happens when Kankuro tries to play a prank on Gaara by switching Gaara's and Sakura's shampoos? ONESHOT

Chapter 1 - Kankuro's Prank

Chapter 1 - Kankuro's Prank
Author's note:
I do not own Naruto or any of the characters of Naruto. Gracie and Ken are my friends. Gracie likes Gaara, and Ken likes Sakura. This story was my friend Jessica's idea. Enjoy!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kankuro was bored. He had no isea what he could do. Nothing good was on the television, and that's where it hit him. Why doesn't he play a prank on Gaara?
Here was his plan:
He would switch Gaara's shampoo woth Sakura's shampoo. Gaara's shampoo made his hair nice, shiny, and red, while Sakura's made her hair nice, shiny, and pink.
It was a late Friday night, and he knew Gaara always took his showers in the mornings, so he had time. Kankuro walked into the bathroom and grabbed Gaara's shampoo. He hurried out and made his way to Sakura's home. He, as quietly as he could, looked through the windows of the house looking for the bathroom.
"There it is," He said quietly to himself. He tried pulling up the window. BINGO! It was unlocked and he slipped in through the window and looked for Sakura's shampoo. Kankuro found it and as he switched the shampoos he heard footsteps coming closer.
"Who's there?" Kankuro heard Sakura's voice say in a nervous tone. Kankuro quickly climbed out the window and ran back to his house. Sakura stepped into the bathroom, a bat in her hand. "Was I hearing things?" She said, and she walked over and closed the window.

Kankuro woke up early the next morning after changing the shampoo bottles. He got ready and walked into the kitchen where Temari was already up.
"Good morning," Temari said.
"Morning," Kankuro replied and he sat down at the table. While Temari started making breakfast Kankuro could hear the shower start to run. Kankuro quietly laughed to himself just thinking about Gaara with pink hair.
"What's so funny?" Temari asked.
"Nothing, I'm just thinking of a joke someone tod me," he said making up and excuse.
"Oh, OK," Temari said getting back to her cooking. Just then they heard a loud scream come from the bathroom.
"MY HAIR'S PINK!" Gaara yelled as he ran out of the bathroom.
"What?" Temari said as she turned around. Kankuro was trying not to laugh.
"Look! Look at my hair!" Gaara said.
"Um, Gaara, why're you talking like a girl?" Temari asked looking at the pink-hair Gaara. It was true Gaara's voiced had changed, he sounded like a girl.

At the same time Gaara took his shower Sakura took her's. Sakura walked out of the shower.
"M-MY HAIR'S RED!" Sakura yelled.
"Sakura, what's wrong?" Sakura's mother called out.
"Mom! My hair is red!" Sakura said running out of the bathroom.
"Sakura, why're you talking like a guy?" Her mom said. Like Gaara, Sakura's voice had changed too.

"Temari, those clothes look really good on you," Gaara said as he walked into the kitchen.
"Uh, thanks," Temari said as she placed down the plate of food.
"I think I might go shopping today," Gaara said.
"Really? What happened to you, Gaara?" Temari asked.
"I want to be called Gaarina," he said. "Ew! You made such greasy food! Bacon? I mean really, I have to watch my weight!"
"M-may I be excuse?" Kankuro said throught stiffled laughter.
"Uh, sure," Temari said. Kankuro walked out of the house, he just had to see how Sakura turned out.

Sakura was going to go to the movie theatre with Ken.
"Yo, Ken," Sakura called out.
"Hey, Sakura. Uhh, you dyed your hair red?" Ken said as he noticed Sakura's hair.
"Yeah, you have a problem with it?" Sakura asked. "Because if there is a problem I'll take care of it."
"N-no, there's no problem," Ken said.

"Gaara- uh, I mean Gaarina, aren't you supposed to be with Gracie today?" Temari asked as she started washing dishes.
"Oh, I totaly forgot! It'll be fun to go shopping with her. We could try on swimuits and..."
"OK, OK, Gaarina, you'd better not be late to meet her!"

Kankuro thought where Sakura might be, then he remembered Ken saying he and Sakura were going to the movies on Saturday. Kankuro walked into the theatre and looked for Sakura.
"So, Sakura, what do you want to see?" Ken asked nervously.
"Quit calling me that! That is way too girly, I like Don better," Sakura said.
"OK, so, Don, what do you want to see? How about a romance or-"
"A romance?! You have to be kidding me! Let's watch something gorey and full of blood and guts." Sakura/Don said.
"Uhh... s-sure Sa- I mean Don."
"Wow, Sakura is acing more like a guy, and Gaara's acting like a girl," Kankuro said as he saw the whole conversation. He started laughing like crazy.

"Hey, Hey," Gaara/Gaarina said greeting Gracie.
"Hey, Gaara. Why's your hair pink? And why are you talking like girl?" Gracie asked confused.
"Well, why not? Grace-Grace call me Gaarina." Gaara/Gaarina said.
"Grace-Grace?" Gracie asked.
"Well, that's such a cute little nickname for you." Gaara/Gaarina giggled.
"Gaara, is there something wrong with you?" Graciue asked.
"Please, Grace-Grace, call me Gaarina," Gaara/Gaarina said.
"OK, so, Gaarina, is ther something wrong with you?"
"Let's go shopping!!!"
"What?" Gracie asked as she was being pulled by Gaara/Gaarina into the shopping center.

"Kankuro, what did you do?" Kankuro turned around and saw Temari standing there.
"Oh, hey, Temari," Kankuro said nervously.
"Don't 'Oh, hey, Temari' me! What did you do?" She asked impatiently.
"Don't worry, I just switched Gaara and Sakura's shampoo."
"You did what?!"
"Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time."
"Look at them, Kankuro! And what do you thinks going to happen to you after you switch them back?"
"Oh, ehh, I really don't want to think about that," Kankuro said thinking about Gaara.
"You's better switch those shampoos back right now!" Temari said as she got out her fan.
"OK,OK!"

So Kankuro switched back Gaara and Sakura's shampoo's, and everything was back to normal.

Fin

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rachaeltheninja on May 20, 2011, 1:32:12 PM

Rachaeltheninja on
Rachaeltheninjavery nice :3

forgottenprincess12 on September 2, 2007, 9:21:58 AM

forgottenprincess12 on
forgottenprincess12lmao!

hirataitokyo on March 12, 2007, 1:15:44 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoomg lol very funny! ^-^

AmmyK on January 28, 2007, 2:28:34 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKTHe end kinda left me hanging there...but still LMAO!!! faves!