Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A day at emerald cove.

Onyx and his friends are back! only this time a new evil aproaches and threatining Emerald Cove: Paradise of All Sonic OC's.

Chapter 1 - A day at emerald cove.

Chapter 1 - A day at emerald cove.
Onyx was at his private Beach House on A small one house island next to Emerald Cove as usual Talking on his cell/texting and playing xbox360. Until he noticed the Emerald Cove's tower had a ring, the ring that resembles the hero who saved this town has been struct by a dark purple lighting. Onyx Looked up to find where it came from but found nothing but clouds. He starred at a funny looking cloud. He wonderd what it could of been but had no ideas.
Cars were crashing, People were screaming, Some even jump out of buildings. Onyx had to do something. No one but his friends knew who that he was a hero of skydia but it was time to let the city see for who he is.

Onyx got on hes EX board and flew to the ring statue. He saw nothing but everyone hoarding around the melted ring. The lighting left a message in hero writen on it. it is spoken only the holy and the unholy could read and write hero. The message as read it said. Onyx we know what you and your friends did in the past. Mane and Xyno have been reported Dead to the Head of Dark Plans.

Emerald Cove will pay for its eternies of this crime against the Dark Sincerely ???? ps- you will die with the rest.

Onyx: O god, i need to call everyone. I thought i had a break of this.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment