Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Welcome back to the S.S BUNKANA*punch, knocks out*

Onyx and his friends are back! only this time a new evil aproaches and threatining Emerald Cove: Paradise of All Sonic OC's.

Chapter 2 - Welcome back to the S.S BUNKANA*punch, knocks out*

Chapter 2 - Welcome back to the S.S BUNKANA*punch, knocks out*
Onyx knew he had to get his friends and set sail ON THE S.S BUNKANA*gets punched by giant fist in the sky and soon knocks out* little did onyx know you cant say the word BUNKANA*gets punched* BUNKAN*gets punched* BUNKANATOR!*narator dies and now we have to get another one* Anyways, Onyx called all of his friends that includes last times team mates: Viper, Blizzard, Tala, Pyeremerald, and alan.

He called them all and guess what?






NO ONE PICKED UP.*jk* they all did.


Onyx:Well i guess everyone is here! lets set sail again!

Blizzard: Are you kidding me?

Onyx:Yes.

Blizzard: Are you kidding me?

Onyx:No..

Blizzard:Are you kidding me?

Onyx:NOO!!

Blizzard:I SAID WAT WAT IN THE BUTT I SAID WAT WAT IN THE BUTT.

*Directer shoots blizzard with sleeping dart and gets taken out for a while.

*Everyone gets on board and notices for the first time out of 2 adventures it talks.

Bunkanator: HI EVERYONE MY NAME IS BUNKAN*gets punched*

Onyx:OMG, it can talk?

Tala: o_o'

Pyremerald: I wish i had one of those. if it were a girl*Tala slaps py*

and thats for today!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment