Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Love of a Vampire and Werewolf

I had to do a modern story of ROmeo and Juilet well, I went all out on this. I might redo it and make it longer if people like it. Well its Capulets are Vampires and Mantiques are Werewolves...So yeah enjoy! ^^

Chapter 1 - The Love of a Vampire and Werewolf

Chapter 1 - The Love of a Vampire and Werewolf




On a clear summer Saturday night in June 2006, Romeo, one of the much hated werewolves who are hated by the Vampires, was getting ready to go and bash the Vampires weekend party with the rest of his two best friends, Mercutio and Benvolio. Romeo was just putting on his black leather gloves that matched his baggy black leather pants with his metallic chains that went from each of his pockets and had leather straps on the sides; his shirt was also black and clung tight to his chest. Romeos other features, along with his pals, have human-like but canine characteristics like having pointy dog-like ears and soft down fur that looks like peach fuzz, pointy fangs and sharp claws, but Romeo has deep dark blue fur with the same color ears except for a pattern on the side and he also had human-like golden eyes and hair that was a pale yellow and spiky. Also, on his right arm and stomach are black scratch-like scars that he obtained from horsing around with Mercutio, his best friend.

Tonight was different though, Romeo and his friends will soon head out to get a potion from a drug dealer that will exchange there canine characteristics with the ones of a Vampire but only temporarily. At this moment, Romeo was putting on his leather boots as he sat on his bed in his apartment that he shared with his father figure, Friar Laurence, who had no idea of Mercutio, Benvolio and Romeos plans for the night.

After Romeo had his boots laced and buckled up he quietly tip toed into the closet that was right next to his bed. He opened the squeaky door as he cringed, his fangs popping out from his lips as they curl from the noise hopping not to wake the Friar. After waiting a moment, he quietly moved some things in the closet, after moving nearly everything to the other side of the closet, and after some quite choice words, he finely found his biker helmet that's black with crimson flames going down the back and the silver words “Bite me” slanted across the back. Romeo then slowly closed the closet door, a bit surprised it didn't squeak, and headed toward the front of the apartment, making sure that he shut his door slowly and quietly since Friar was a light sleeper.

Finley making it to the front of the apartment, also known as the living room, he headed for the front door. Right when he was about to put his clawed hand on the doorknob to leave, there was a knock at the door. Romeo jumped back, nearly loosing his balance and almost causing his boots to stomp on the ground. He regained his balance and growled low in his throat, already knowing by his smell that is was Mercutio and Benvolio. Romeo opened the door to see a smirking a smirking Mercutio and an apologetic Benvolio standing at the door.

“Are thee crazy? Friar is sleeping!” Romeo whispered harshly as he shut the door quietly behind him.

Mercutio chuckled. “Dear Romeo, have thee lost the feeling of fun ever since thy heart broken by the Rosaline?” Mercutio has jet blue hair that is a bit longer then Romeos and is covering some of his face; he has bright green eyes that show his true spunky and fearless nature and he has gray fur and the same canine characteristics as Romeo except for the piercing on his left ear and left eyebrow. Like Romeo, Mercutio is also wearing a trench coat but it's white and has white leather straps holding it closed and a black cross on his left side, he also has black biker gloves. Mercutio blows a puff of smoke to the side from his cigarette.

“Mercutio! Thee doenst be so mean! Romeo has a broken heart.” Benvolio says sympathetically as he lightly hits the back of Mercutio. Benvolio has shorter fiery hair that's spiked up and has light blue fur and bright orange eyes; he also has earrings in his left ear and a lip ring on his lip. A tight black shirt hugs his chest and black finger-cut off gloves grip is hands and baggy black jeans hang loosely on his hips.

Romeo growls deep in his throat again. “Shut up!” He barked out a bit loudly. Romeos head snapped toward the door, hearing rustling. “We better be going, before Friar comes.”

Mercutio shrugs and starts walking down the hall with a Benvolio fallowing close behind him. Romeo slowly walks behind them, his mind groggy and mournful of his heartbreak over Rosaline.

Mercutio looks over his shoulder and rolls his eyes at Romeos sad mournful start. “Romeo, I'm sure you shall fine a better picking at the party then that Rosaline.” A deep sigh was Romeos response. Mercutio groaned. “Stop your mourning, what's done is done. There's more beautiful fish in the see my dear Romeo.”

Romeo slouched as her walked. “Yes, but she was just so…so perfect, Mercutio. There won't be another like her.” Romeo replied distantly.

Benvolio stopped and put a hand on Romeos should as he walked beside him. “Its okay my dear friend, Mercutio and I will find another eye sore for you!” He says cheerfully as he turns to Mercutio who was just walking out the doors of the apartment building. “Right Mercutio?”

Mercutio leans on the door, a smirk playing on hiss lips as he winks at Romeo. “For sure!” He holds the door open for his companions then they make there way to the parking lot where 3 motorbikes stand. The one that was Romeos was black with a crimson streak going in between it. The next was Mercutio's, which was white with a black streak, then that last was Benvolio's, which was bright red with an orange streak going through it.

Mercutio slapped a sappy Romeo on the back, nearly flying him onto his bike. “Don't worry my friend; it's all taken care of.” Mercutio jumped onto his bike; soon Benvolio and Romeo did the same. Mercutio pulled out three veils of liquid. “Here, each of you and one for I. This is the potion that will make us look and smell like that of a vampire.” He frowned. “What a horrible thought! Thank gosh it doesn't last long.” He tossed a veil to Benvolio who caught it easily, then the other to Romeo who nearly dropped. Mercutio pops the lid to the veil and puts it towards his two companions. “Let's make a toast.” He waited for Benvolio to pop his lid along with Romeo. “A toast to crashing those vamps party!” They clinked glasses then drank, Romeo starred at his veil before he drank it slowly.

Only seconds later, all their hair was gone and there ears were replaced with pointy human ears and smaller fangs and not as sharp claws. Mercutio smirked as he inspected his self. “Wow that really worked.” He laughed as he put on his helmet. “Let's get those vamps good boys!” Mercutio yelled as he turned on his bike and screeched his tires.

Benvolio laughed wildly as well as he put on his bright red helmet and roared his bike as well and took off after a howling Mercutio. Romeo sighed as he looked up at the stars. “Tonight is going to be a long night.” He slid on his helmet and took off after Mercutio and Benvolio.

Mercutio swerved in between cars and trucks as he sped down the highway, Benvolio on his tail. Romeo rode on the side of the road, avoiding the traffic. After passing a large hill, he could see bright lights coming from an apartment, cars and trucks and other bikes were parked in the parking lot. The three disguised werewolves drove their bikes into a parking lot and took off their helmets. Mercutio stared up at the apartment and watched as the vamps drank the blood from their beer like bottles on the balcony. “Let's enjoy this, boys.” He said quietly as he set his helmet down and hopped off his bike after turning it off.

Mercutio started to head into the apartment building as Romeo stared after them then he turned his gaze to the building. “My heart aches for Rosaline, she might as well be here. Dear Rosaline is a vampire anyway.” Romeo smiled sadly as he hoped off his bike and headed into the building. He passed some Vampires on the way that starred at him, noticing that they had never seen him before but they ignored it and continued drinking and talking. Romeo walked into the building, noticing that Mercutio and Benvolio were off talking with the ladies. He sighed deeply as he looked about the room.

A silver coat caught his eye as they scoped the area. Romeos eyes grew wide when he found the owner of that coat, what a lovely women. The loveliest he had ever seen. “What beauty! Who is that young goddess of night?” He more said to his self then anyone else. Romeo started towards her, his eyes never leaving her midnight black hair, her pale moonlight skin, her rosy cheeks, and her starry blue eyes. When Romeo got near, he cleared his throat then tapped her on the shoulder as she starred at everyone in the ball. The young goddess looked at him with wide eyes and her cheeks turned a tinge of red as she starred up at him with her sparkling eyes.

Romeo smiled a handsome smile. “I say a goddess from afar and thought to greet her, the loveliest I have ever seen.”

She blushes as she averts her eyes. “You lie; I am not the loveliest. Only a virgin man would think such a thing.”

Romeo shakes his head as he lifts her chin up to look at him. “No, I am not a virgin man, just a man with a good eye for beauty and for love. My heart beats with passion as I look into your eyes. My broken heart has healed and has found a new love.”

The young girl gasps and takes his hand in her pale and elegant ones. “I feel the same! My heart has been struck by cupid's arrow! Come, let's speak alone.” She leads him out to an empty balcony under the moonlight. “Are you true to this what you think is love?” She asks him with hopeful eyes as she holds his hand.

Romeo nods his head as he puts his hand palm-to-palm with hers. “Yes, I do. I trust you feel the same, my sweet goddess.” He then looks down. “But I am not who you think I am. I am not a vampire like you, though I am a creature of the night.” Romeo confesses sadly.

The young goddess raises an eyebrow as her expression turns into confusion. “What is it? IT cannot be that bad!” She says soothingly as she smiles warmly at him.

Romeo shakes his head. “No, I am a werewolf! The creature that the vampires despise!” He looks up at her with knowing eyes.

The young goddess groans. “Thy only love comes from my only hate! But…I do not care if your one with the werewolf, I love the!” She says cheerfully through teary eyes.

A Romeo smile overjoyed as he pulls her to him and kisses her pale cheek. “I love the too! We must be together!”

“Romeo! Hey, Romeo! They have found us out! We must leave now!” Benvolio says from a distance in his parking lot.

Romeo frowns annoyed. “I am sorry my goddess, but I must be going, I will see you again.” He kissed her cheek one last time before he stood.

“Yes, my Romeo! We will see each other again!” She runs up to him and hugs him before her jumps from the balcony and runs to his bike, fallowing Benvolio and Mercutio.

“Good bye my goddess!” Romeo screams as he leaves the parking lot.

“Yes…until we meet again. My Romeo.” She whispered in the wind as she watched after him.

Romeo was in front of Mercutio and Benvolio whizzing between vehicles down the highway. A huge smile was on his face as he howled, his features turned back to normal. As they got over the hill, they reached Romeos apartment building and they pulled into the parking lot. Romeo threw off his helmet and jumped off his bike as he howled at the moon.

Mercutio took off his helmet and hopped off his bike and walked over to his over joy friend. “Your sorrow has gone, Romeo! Have you found a new love?” Mercutio smiled sheepishly as he put an arm around Romeos shoulders.

Benvolio soon joined them but stood in front of Romeo with large puppy eyes. “Yes, Romeo. Have you finely got over Rosaline?” He asked hopefully.

Romeo shook his head. “I am over Rosaline, but I have not found a new love yet.” Romeo said as he lied through his teeth. Mercutio and Benvolio hated the vampires as much as every other werewolf, they would most definitely be angry if he said he had fell in love with one.

Mercutio took his arm off of him and shrugged. “At least you're over Rosaline!” He went back over to his bike and put his helmet on his lap. “We should be going Benvolio, its getting late. See you tomorrow Romeo!” Benvolio had his helmet on and was already on his bike. They both then sped off down the highway howling.

Romeo got off his bike and took the helmet off. He walked around the parking lot and sighed dreamily. “Ahh, my dear goddess. When shall we meet again?” Romeo said as he walked to the back of the parking lot and into some trees. He walked farther into the trees with a dreamy look on his face; he stumbled over a root and landed head first in a rose bush. Romeo yipped as he jumped out of it, then heard talking and looked up at the balcony.

Romeos young goddess stood on the balcony in a red silky robe that clung loosely to her body. Her midnight black hair was braided loosely over her shoulder as she leaned on the railing. “O Romeo, Romeo! Where art thou Romeo?” She calls out to the silent midnight sky.

Romeo slowly and quietly walks out of the bushes and in the middle of a rose garden where he stares up at Juliet in his true form. “I am here my goddess! I have brought wonderful news!” He starts climbing a tree that was next to the balcony.

Romeos young goddess runs to the side of the balcony and greets her love with an overjoyed smile on her rosy red lips. “My dear Romeo! What better news have you brought me, then you yourself?” She says @$$ he reaches out to him as he climbs onto the rail.

Romeo wraps his arms around her and pulls her to his chest. “My dear goddess, what is your name? Then I shall give you this news.”

“My name is Juliet, and a young vampire I am. The creature of the night! And the only creature that I love comes from my only hate!” Juliet says dramatically as she clings to him.

Romeo sighs dreamily. “Juliet! What a lovely name! It fits right with the one of my lover.” He kisses her passionately and she returns the pation with her own.

Juliet ends the kiss as she struggles for breath. “My dear Romeo, please don't keep me waiting with this wonderful news!” She says urgently.

Romeo nods, a look of realization coming to his canine features. “Yes, well I have found a way for us to be together forever. Well, actually I have just remembered something that Friar Laurence. He said once that if a vampire and werewolf would be to wed they would have to bite each other once on the neck. Though, there are dire consciousnesses. One would be that we cannot be seen in the moonlight nor in the sunlight or we will be turned to ash. Another would be that we would be immortal and never be killed enless by the moonlight or the sunlight. What do you say Juliet? Will you marry me and be my wife for all eternity?” He asks with hope filled eyes.

Juliet walks away and looks up at the moonlight. “But…is it what you really want? When can this be done?” She looks back at him with loving eyes.

Romeo jumps from the railing and walks to her. “I want to be with you forever, my Juliet. It is up to you if anyone. We could do it when ever you like.” He stops arms length away from her.

Juliet looks down tears forming in her eyes. She feels on her thigh where she kept her dagger for emergencies. “I don't know.” She says sadly. She yanks the dagger and holds it to him neck as tears spill from her eyes like a clear rainy night. “If we can't be together normally, then let me die here!”

Romeo snatches the dagger from her neck and throws it aside. “We can be together my Juliet. Here, I will show you. Bite my tender flesh on my neck. And you will see.”

Juliet looks at him hesitantly but then takes her fangs out and digs them into his soft flesh. As his features change into more of a human, the moon shows it's self and shines brightly on Romeo. “Romeo!” Juliet yells as she holds onto his jacket as he turns to ash. Romeo touches her check before fully turning to ash. “Ahh, Romeo! Why my Romeo!” She screams and weeps on the ashes of her lover's body.

After she had cried all her tears, she turns to the dagger that caught her eyes at the side of the balcony. She takes the dagger and holds it to her heart. “I will be with you soon, my dear Romeo.” She then stabs the dagger through her breast and through her heart and she lay with the ashes of her lover.





THE END


























Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Chibi-chan on April 28, 2006, 8:43:48 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-chanwell, I don't really like romeo and Juliet but this story is good thought