Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - And Off Goes the Sea

The Gaurdian duo known as Katana and Hiei have a challenge to face? Did the two finally meet their match when the red-headed Kenshin appeared on the scene in the middle of a demon fight? I know this has Hiei in it, but the main man in this entire thi

Chapter 1 - And Off Goes the Sea

Chapter 1 - And Off Goes the Sea


"Ugh! Hiei get your demon butt down here this instance!" A voice echoed through that huge, empty mansion. "Hn.." Was all you heard as he wandered down the stairs, he didnt open up to you right now. You both had certian names the demon world knew you as. Hiei, Flying Shadow, and you...Kai. It was completely opposite, it meant Sea. No one would have guessed a fire demon for that. "We have ourselves a mission, Sora told us to get out there." You were standing there in different clothing, most of your face covered by a scarf, mostly blue, your hair pulled back, hiding the red in your hair. Hiei wore black, most of his face was simply covered. "Hn.." "HIEIKINS!" He hated when you called him that, it sounded..girly, it always made him go though. "Fine Katana.." It seemed to also get him to open up to you too. You were a little short then him, and he was 4'10 without that hair! You were 4'8! Ugh, You thought, then Hiei smirked, Dont you just love being shorter then me? He said to you telepathicly. Replying with a Stay outta my head! You said as you grabbed him and dragged him out. Together you were the strongest team ever.



Within a moment, you both were soaring over the forest land that surrounded your home in the demon world. Not really, just jumping. This was like a race with Hiei to you, as you kept falling into first, then back to second, then first again. Demons and humans(shockingly) stared up in marvel. Everyone wanted to met the dazzling duo known as you and Hiei, but..that was something that wasnt allowed. So some fought and caused trouble, just to be jailed, or die by your pretty little hands. Smirking at the thought when you landed onto another tree, pushing back into first place..but at the same time running into Hiei! Uh oh..The both of you go plummeting to the ground, it didnt hurt..it was just awkard. Hiei's arms wrapped about you tightly, he must of thought something tossed you at him, who knew. His cheeks had a slimmer of red in them, then again, so did yours! Wanna know why?



Well, whatever you said, there was the gang of demons you were hunting circling in on you two! What a bad possition to be in. We jump at the same time and attack you said hopefully into his mind. A slight nod from the other fire demon. Both sets of crimson orbs glanced around the demons, but one caught your eye. He had firey red hair, deep icy blue eyes, staring right back into your own, full of digust. What caught you the most was the X on his cheek. Hiei whispered something and you both jumped. The both of you had katanas pulled, you slashed away ones head, such a handsome demon, light chocolate brown locks, silver eyes, how sad. Hiei took out the uglist to your relief. As you charged for one of the last three (Two and the red-head) You felt something, warm, trickling down your back. Still a sword pierced your demon target. Hiei had the last demon killed, and looked over to you.



The red-head had his own katana pierced through your stomach. Gasping slightly, You turned your head to stare at him, the blue scarf that hid your nose and mouth had fallen. "H-how d-dare you.." You breathed out. Hiei wasnt one to care for people, but something pulsed inside of him. He leaped for this annoying red-head, as he was about to bring his katana down, the red-head jerked the sword from your body, causing a scream of pain. You blacked out.



His eyes narrowed as he watched you fall, "He will pay" the demon thought to himself. As he reached the aggorent(sp) red-head. His sword attack...blocked!? This angered the fire demon, but the two were alerted with a cackle, then a missing Katana, or Kai...!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

allycat on April 3, 2005, 3:19:47 AM

allycat on
allycatcool fanfic!!hiei and kenshin in the same story? GENIUS!!!awesomeness!!well i guess that briallince is in the eyes of the beholder!! can you check my stories out?