Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A New City, A New Friend?

Ash and co.are spending the weekend in Cinnabar Island & meet a kid named Derek who sweeps Misty off her feet causing Ash to get jealous , But Derek isn't who he seems,can Ash convince Misty of the truth or is she going to have to see for her self?

Chapter 1 - A New City, A New Friend?

Chapter 1 - A New City, A New Friend?


Yea this is my first AMML so reviews would be greatly appreciated and I hope my starts not to shabby. I don't own Pokemon or any of the characters except Derek. K hope you enjoy the story!



Ash: 19 Misty: 19 Brock: 23 Derek: 20



Narrator: We see our heroes Ash, Misty, and Brock heading to their next destination; Cinnabar Island before they go to the League.

"Brock are we there yet I'm starving!" exclaimed Ash.

"Ash we just ate about two hours ago you still can't be hungry! And you wonder why our budgets so low." Misty said.

"No one asked you." he replied.

Misty stuck out her tongue at him and it seemed another fight would erupt again if it hadn't been for Brock.

"Quit it guys seriously. Look Cinnabar Island is probably just another 20 minute walk from where we are."

"She started it." Ash replied defensively.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Nu Uh!"

"Yea Huh!"

"Guys stop! You two are acting like two five year olds! Just hold on we are almost there."

"Fine, the sooner we get there the better." replied Ash taking the lead. Man I really hate fighting with Misty but she can tick me off so much and I don't want her to know that I well.. like her, at least till I tell her myself. Man I really got to clear these thoughts out of my head I mean me liking her? The girl who's constantly fighting with me and hitting me with that crazy mallet of hers-where did she get that thing anyway? But I guess sometimes she's well sorta nice, and can be really pretty and has really pretty blue eyes that sparkle.. woah ok I seriously have to clear my mind of her!

"Hey look guys there's Cinnabar!" exclaimed Misty.

Ash looked up from the ground and his thoughts and got back to his excited self.

"All right it was about time!"

"Hi are you guys new here?"

Everyone turned around to see a boy about 5 feet 11 with light brown hair down to about his ears with glowing brown eyes.



[color=Black"]Um yeah were just staying here for the weekend." replied Brock seeing that no one else was going to say anything. "And who exactly are you?"
[/color]
"Oh sorry my name is Derek and I live here in Cinnabar. And who is this charming young lady?" he asked and he took Misty's hand and kissed it.

"Oh hehe" Misty blushed till she remembered her manners. "Oh sorry um I'm Misty, Misty Waterflower; former Cerulean Gym Leader and these are my friends-"

"Best Friends." Ash cut in stressing the best part with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Yeah best friends, Ash Ketchum and Brock Slate."finished a confused Misty.

"Well its great to meet you guys. If you want I can give you a tour of the city and you can stay at my place for the weekend." Offered Derek with a smile.

"Thanks but no thanks we are just going to stay at the Pokemon Center like we always do. Come on guys." Ash replied irritated as he grabbed both his friends' wrists and began pulling them towards the city.

"Ash where are your manners? Of course we would love to stay at your place that's so nice of you." Misty said in a cheery voice.

"Perfect come on this way!" said Derek as he took a hold of Mistys hand and took her down towards the city. She was a little surprised at feeling his warm hand in hers but she quickly ignored it and followed next to him leaving a confused Brock and an even more jealous Ash.

[color=Black"]Well I guess we might as well follow, I don't want her getting in... you know danger, being in a new city and all. "said Ash nervously.
[/color]
Brock just nodded his head knowing that Ash had it bad for Misty and this weekend wasn't going to be a picnic for him. And with that Ash and Brock followed after Derek and Misty who were already taking the lead.

Perfect. Thought Derek with a sly smile but Misty was too wrapped up in her own thoughts to notice.



Oooh yay I had fun writing this chapter. What do you think? Good bad? I have all the chapters ready so if enough people like this story ill put up the rest of the chapters!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on May 18, 2007, 1:14:26 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14ahhhhhhhh mistys like older than ash..... but still good
OMG!!!Awesome!!!*favs* *favs* Very detailed. yeah and PLEASE do it quickly!!! I really loooooooooooove this story! OMG ITS AWESOME please add the next chapter!

shinypikachu2608 on May 5, 2007, 3:56:37 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608ahhhhhhhh mistys like older than ash.....
but still good

Yumiko_Ying_Vinnie on January 14, 2007, 5:55:12 AM

Yumiko_Ying_Vinnie on
Yumiko_Ying_VinnieOMG!!!Awesome!!!*favs*
*favs*

PPhantom on January 14, 2007, 5:59:23 AM

PPhantom on
PPhantomyay thanks for the favs =D

Sasukesgirlfriend on December 12, 2006, 9:20:35 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendVery detailed.

freewilly on November 28, 2006, 2:38:02 AM

freewilly on
freewillyyeah and PLEASE do it quickly!!!
i really loooooooooooove this story!

wolf-girl-ghost on November 28, 2006, 1:00:08 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostOMG ITS AWESOME please add the next chapter!