Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Tour of the City

Ash and co.are spending the weekend in Cinnabar Island & meet a kid named Derek who sweeps Misty off her feet causing Ash to get jealous , But Derek isn't who he seems,can Ash convince Misty of the truth or is she going to have to see for her self?

Chapter 2 - Tour of the City

Chapter 2 - Tour of the City
All right I see I’m getting some good feed back on this so I decided to post up the second chapter! Thanks to all you who commented I’m glad you liked it and so for you guys here’s the chapter I promised!

Narrator: The last time we saw our hero’s we saw them on their way to Cinnabar Island when they run into a kid named Derek. Ash is starting to get a little jealous uh oh, trouble in paradise?

“ Over there is the Pokemon center so if your Pokemon aren’t doing to well you can take them there. Um over there you got Scoops of Heaven, they got the best ice cream there. And oh Ash over there, that’s the Pokemon Gym, you’re going to want to go there to get your badge.” Explained Derek.

Ash just nodded with a fake smile. I don’t need you telling me what to do and where to go I’m not a 10 year old anymore.

“ And lets see what else, we’ve got nice beaches around here and we got a pretty nice beach right beyond our house.”

“You’ve got a beach right behind your house?” exclaimed Misty. “I love the ocean, isn’t this going to be a great weekend guys?”

“ Yeah this town is really nice, it’s so calm and everyone looks so happy,” said an impressed Brock.

“Yeah I guess its ok.” Ash mumbled.

“Oh lighten up jeez,” said Misty. What is getting into that kid lately? I’ll talk to him later tonight to see what’s the problem.

Noticing that everyone seemed to be thinking about their own thoughts Brock decided to break the ice.

“Wow the houses are really big around here! So where exactly is your house Derek?” questioned Brock.

“ Well Brock actually that is my house” Derek pointed to a huge mansion on a hill top

“THAT’S YOUR HOUSE?” all three exclaimed amazed at the size of the house.

“Yup.” Derek stated simply, being used to that reaction from when his friends first came over.

Derek unlocked the door and inside the house was more amazing than the outside. Everyone stepped in and all 3 of them were in awe. The floors were made of a beautiful pink marble. The stairs curled all the way to the top where so breath taking and the whole house was beautifully decorated. Silence filled the room

Nervous from the awkward silence, Derek decided to speak up. “Well guessing by your silence I’m guessing you guys won’t mind staying here?”

“Yeah we don’t mind staying, your house is gorgeous!” Misty quickly responded before the other two had a chance to open their mouths. “ How do you own such a big house?”

“Well mom runs a Pokemon school outside Kanto so I don’t see her that often” he responded with a tint of sadness I his voice, “ but my dad and I are really close. He’s an architect and built a lot of the stores and homes here at Cinnabar so I guess he has a good paying job.”

Big @$$ paying job more like, though Ash but decided not to say that thought out loud.

“Well here let me show you to your rooms.”

Everyone followed Derek up the beautiful staircase enchanted by the beauty of the home, well Misty more than anyone else.

“Boys I hope you don’t mind sharing a room together but this room is pretty spacey,” explained Derek as he opened a door to a beautiful room with two twin beds, a nightstand in between the two beds and a big window looking out over the island.

“Yeah this is perfect,” responded Brock seeing Ash was in deep thought again.

“And here next door Misty is your room. Since you love oceans I think this room will suite you perfectly.” He opened the door to see a beautiful room with light blue walls a big queen sized bed with two nightstands and a beautiful window opening up right to the beach with the ocean to go along with it.

“Its amazing.” said Misty in a dreamy tone. “ I can’t believe I have a view of the beach! What’s it called?”

“ Oh it’s called Wesley Beach.”

Ha Ash is going to be so jealous I got the room with the view. He looks like he is in deep thought or something- that’s a first. He looks kind of upset, I wonder why? This is like paradise right here.Wondered Misty.

“Thanks so much for letting us stay here its really so nice of you.” Misty said after looking away from her best friend.

‘No problem, I’ll let you guys unpack and get familiar around the house. If you need me I’m just down the hall. Dinner’s at 6:30, see you down there.”

Everyone nodded in response and everyone entered his or her rooms while Derek walked away.

This is all just too easy thought Derek as he entered his room.

Yay chapter 2 done! Want more tell me yes or no!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

taijutsumaster on June 27, 2007, 10:58:08 AM

taijutsumaster on
taijutsumasterDUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! ur stories are friggen awesome

PPhantom on June 27, 2007, 12:35:19 PM

PPhantom on
PPhantomthank you =]

Anne14 on May 18, 2007, 1:21:52 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14OMG ITS AWESOME please add the next chapter!

PPhantom on May 18, 2007, 2:34:31 PM

PPhantom on
PPhantomim glad u like it, all the chapters are up. and yes i know mistys older than ash but i just made it so she wasnt