Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - It Isn't Over Yet

After 10 years of seperation Misty is reunited with old friends. Will she stay friends or put a certain someone in the past and keep him there? AshxMisty

Chapter 5 - It Isn't Over Yet

Chapter 5 - It Isn't Over Yet
All right now for the big finale you have all been waiting for…Chapter 5 the big ending to Blast From the Past! I wanna quickly thank all the people who took the time to read and comment this. You guys are the best! And the support and great feedback I got from people really helped me finish this story. I hope this chapter won’t disappoint you. Here’s the grand finale..

*From Previous Chapter*

“Come on buddy I’ll explain it in the car on the way there, and maybe we can stop for some ketchup ok?” Pikachu’s eyes lightened up at the word and dashed for the car.
Some things just never change, Ash thought with a big grin as he chased after Pikachu.

*End of Flashback*

Ash was driving down the road back from the center of Pallet. Pikachu was sitting happily in the passengers seat relieved that Ash had a plan to get Misty back. Ash was just as pleased because somewhere deep down he knew he was going to fix this. He pulled into his driveway and entered the house with Pikachu on his shoulder. “Mom I’m home.” Ash shouted into the quiet house.

“We are outside on the porch dear!” Ash heard a faint voice he recognized to be his mothers. He walked outside to see his mother, Professor Oak, and Brock sitting around the glass table on the porch.

“I got what I needed and now we need to decide how we are going to carry this out.” Ash announced as he took a seat next to Brock.

“Well we need to get her sisters and Jazz out so she is alone.” Brock started.

“And I have a plan how we can detain her sisters for the time being.” Professor Oak continued. “ But you might now be to pleased on whose help we are going to need.” He finished uneasily.

“Not him.” Ash whined guessing who the answer was.

“Gary works for the Kanto Gym Association and he is the only one who could do it.” The professor answered him simply.

“Fine.” Ashes said resting his head on top his arms. “What about Jazz?”

“Leave that to me.” Brock said. Ash nodded his head and stood up.

“Well I better go to Gary’s and see if he could make something up to get them to leave, some gym leader emergency or something.”

“No Ash it can’t be a gym leader emergency because Misty is actually the holding Cerulean City Gym Leader and she would have to go too.” The professor quickly reminded him.

“This might be a little tougher than I thought.” Ash said as he grabbed his keys and headed back to his car to visit his most favorite person in the world.
--

Gary is such a slowpoke. Ash thought to himself as he continued to knock on the door of Gary’s house. Finally after what seemed years a young girl opened the door, probably the same age as Ash, just a little shorter. She had 2 brown pigtails and was wearing a white tank, jean miniskirt and white boots to complete her outfit.

“Hey Cutie.” She said cheerfully with a Texas accent.

“Um hi, is Gary around?” Ash asked confused.

“Oh sure, one sec. Gare-Bare someone is here to see you!” She screamed up the stairs.

“Jessie I thought I told you not to call me that.” Gary said as he walked down the stairs giving her a small tickle to her stomach to which she giggled. He gave a small laugh but then cleared his throat when he realized who should be standing there but his long time rival. “Well well well, Ash Ketchum, what brings you here?” he asked with a smirk.

“I need your help.” Ash mumbled.

“You’ve got to be kidding me, why should I help you? Mr. I’m the New Elite And Your Not. I shouldn’t even be talking to you, good-bye.” Gary said beginning to close the door till Ash put his hand in the way of the door shutting fully.

“You’re right ok, I was a jerk, but I really do need your help.” Ash pleaded. “ It’s Misty.” He finished softly and Gary’s expression softened a bit. With a deep sigh he re opened the door.

“Alright come in.” He replied eyeing Ash suspiciously as he entered the house. Gary led them to the kitchen and all three of them took a seat at the small island in the kitchen. Ash just kept staring at the girl puzzled wondering who she was and Gary then quickly spoke. “Oh woops. Ash this is my girlfriend Jessie, Jessie this is Ash.”

“Pleasure to me ya. Gary’s told me a bit about you, something about being rivals back in the day.” Jessie said shaking Ash’s hand.

“Nice to meet you too.” Ash said with a smile.

“Alright Ashy Boy, what’s this whole thing about?” Gary questioned. Ash then told Jessie and Gary the whole story, how the fought ten years ago, how they reunited at the party, how they spent the day together, and how Gina messed it all up. After explaining it all Gary gave out a deep breath. “ Jeez I don’t blame her, I would have done the same if I was her. Now what do you need me for?”

“You work for the Kanto Gym Association right?”

“I’m VP Ashy of the K.G.A.” Gary said proudly. “Your point?”

“I need you to somehow drive out Lily, Daisy, and Violet for the day.” Ash explained.

“I can do that.” Gary said coolly. “What’s your plan to get her?” Both him and Jessie listened attentively. Ash bit his lip and then explained his plan.

“What do you guys think?” He asked nervous.

“Since when are such a romantic?” Gary joked till Jessie hit his arm. “Ow.” He said rubbing his arm.

“Come on Gary, I think its so sweet.” She said with a dreamy voice. “But if you want my advice, from a girl, you should do more than just that. You have to show this Misty girl just how much you love her, and ya’ll are going to have to work a little for it. But I can help you, I have a bunch of ideas.” She said proudly.

“Whatever it takes.” Ash replied determinedly. “So you two in?”

“Count us in.” They both said simultaneously. Ash put on a big grin. This might actually work.
--

Ash pulled into the driveway with Jessie and Gary and they entered the house. Ash led the two out to the porch and pulled up two chairs for them.“Hey mom, we’re back.” Ash said taking a seat and then froze. Sitting merely a foot away from him was Jasmine tapping her foot angrily and her arms crossed over her chest. “What’s she doing here?” Ash panicked to Brock.

“She wouldn’t believe me Ash, she demanded to know what was going on so I had to tell her.” Brock tried to explain till Jazz stood up and finished for him.

“And Brocky told me your plan and you know what I think?” She said in a furious tone looking as if she were ready to punch Ash. “I think it’s the sweetest idea.” She said sweetly sitting back down. “Ha you should have seen your face. Boys are such babies.” She smirked.

“So you are willing to help us.” Ash asked a little shaken up.

“You bet I am.”

“Great. Gary said he can get the girls out too and Jessie had some ideas about how to lead up to the big event.” Ash explained. “ So go ahead Jessie, explain away.”

“K’. Here is what ya’ll gotta do.” She said explaining her plan while everyone listened to her, grins forming on everyone’s faces. “Got it?” She asked when she finished and everyone nodded their heads.

“Everyone know their jobs?” Ash asked when everyone entered the living room.

“Gary and I will detain Daisy, Lily, and Violet.” Professor Oak responded.

“Jazz and I are going to go to Misty’s and start phase one.” Brock continued.

“Jessie and I are going to get as many Magnolia petals as we can find.” Mrs. Ketchum then replied.

“And I’ll get everything set for the last phase and wait for the heads up from Brock to put phase two into action.” Ash finished.

“Right.” Everyone said at the same time.

“Alright guys lets do this.” Ash said with a smile.

--

“Hello, may I please speak to either Lily, Daisy, or Violet? Thank you so much.” Gary spoke over the phone all professional like while everyone waited patiently in the room. “Hello Ms. Waterflower this is Gary Oak from the Kanto Gym Association and the boss would like to have a word with you and your two other sisters Daisy and Violet. It isn’t anything bad, we just need to do our annual interview with the eldest member, or in this case members, of the family that is in charge of the cities gym.” Gary lied to Lily. He nodded a few times and then finished. “Thank you for your time and I’ll personally pick you up along with your other two sisters at noon. Good bye.” Gary gave a smile as he shut his cell phone. “Easy as cake. Those three are gone so now its your turn Brock and Jazz. Gramps and I won’t be able to hold them off for too long because they will end up realizing there is no annual interview and we will have to get them back. Ash you have my cell, keep my posted. Good luck.” He said giving Ash a high-five and grabbing his jacket. Before he walked out the door Ash walked up to him.

“Hey Gary?” Ash asked quietly.

“Yeah Ash?” Gary said turning around.

“Thanks.” Ash said with a smile.

“Don’t mention it, just don’t say I didn’t do you any favors Ashy Boy.” And with that he and the professor were gone.

“Alright guys you know what to do.” He said waving to everyone leave the house.

--
Misty sat on her couch humming to a tune while reading a magazine when the doorbell rang. Who could that be? She thought setting down her magazine and getting up to answer the door. To her surprise Gary Oak was standing in front of her digging his shoe into the mat.

“Gary what are you doing here?” He looked up to her surprised to see she changed so much.

“Hello to you too. For your information I’m here on business, are your sisters around? We are going to be late for their interview.” Gary said coolly.

“We’re like here, chill.” Daisy said bumping Misty over.

“Bye girls?” Misty said a little confused as she closed the door.

“So you single?” Violet curiously asked.

“Nope taken sorry.” Gary said flatly. This is going to be a very long day. He thought to himself as he helped the girls into the car. He quickly pulled out his phone. “ Triplets are in the bag, move into Phase T-Shirt.”

“Got it…Gare-Bare.” Brock said over the phone restraining his laughter along with Jazz’s. Gary groaned and rolled his eyes as he got into the car and drove away.

What interview? Whatever at least I got the house to myself. Misty thought to herself as she sat back on the couch with a soft sigh but the chiming of the bell was heard again. Now who is it? She thought a little frustrated. She opened the door and there was Brock and Jazz smiling at her.

“Brock, Jazz? What are you guys doing here?” Misty asked puzzled.

“Why we are here to see our favorite person.” Jazz said walking in and giving Misty a hug.

“Plus I wanted to give you this, my little brothers and sisters made it for you to make you feel better.” Brock said handing her a rolled up cloth. Misty took it from him and unrolled it. She raised an eyebrow as she held it up.

“Awh how sweet, a shirt, with letters all over it?” Misty said confused. All over the shirt were the letters of the alphabet written in every color possible and in every direction.

“Yeah um they wanted to show you how they can spell now.” Brock quickly lied. This is what they call spelling? Misty thought to herself.

“Oh I also brought some smoothies for us, yummy strawberry, whoops!” Jazz said “accidentally” spilling one of the smoothies on the shirt. “Oh jeez I’m so sorry, I’m such a klutz,” she said with a giggle. “You better get that into the washer Misty, strawberries stain like no other.”

“Right.” Misty said skeptically taking the shirt and tossing it in the washer. Brock secretly smiled to Jazz and she gave him a wink. Phase one complete.

“So um, while we wait for that shirt, what’s new with you Misty?” Jazz asked taking a seat on the couch.

“Nothing really, just been around the house, had a few people come to the gym yesterday so I got back into the routine of being the gym leader.” Misty said with a shrug. “How are you two doing?”

“Doing great.” Brock said putting his arm around Jazz. Jazz agreed even though she wished it could be more than that. They had been going out for a few years, and well she thought maybe they were ready for the next level, marriage. Come on Jazz we are here for Misty not you.

“Yeah great.” Jazz said with a little strain in her voice. The three sat there in an awkward silence and Brock kept feeling the velvet box residing in his pants pocket. Maybe now is the time to do it. Brock though to himself and with a deep breath he turned to face Jazz.

“Jasmine do you love me?” He asked her seriously. The question startled both her and Misty.

“Um yeah, that’s why I’m here.” She said with a giggle but she noticed Brock didn’t chance his expression. “Why do you ask?” She asked a little afraid. He got off the couch and got down on one knee. Jazz’s eyes grew wide as she saw Brock pull out a black velvet box from his pocket.

“Will you marry me Jasmine?” Jasmine felt like something was stuck in her throat.

“Wh..What did you just say?” She choked out. She needed to hear it again.

“Will you marry me?” He said a little bet more nervous then the first time due to her hesitation.

“Are you serious?” She asked her eyes glossy from some tears forming in her eyes.

“I love you Jazz and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” Brock said confidently. If he knew one thing he loved her and this would prove it. Misty felt as if she were watching a movie. She looked from Jazz to Brock, and then to Jazz again to see her reaction.

“Of course I will!” She said running into his arms. Brock gave a relieved smile and gave her a sweet kiss on her lips. Misty stood there with a big smile on her face till the buzzer went off from the washer.

“Um I’ll give you a moment alone and I’ll go grab that shirt.” Misty said quickly excusing herself. After Jazz regained her breath she sat back down on the couch. “Brock, that wasn’t in the plan.” Jazz whispered hoping it wasn’t just an act.

“I know it wasn’t but I want you in my plan and I thought I might as well do it now before I lose the nerve to do it later or that ring rusts.” He said with a smile. Jazz reflected the smile and leaned against Brock as he wrapped his arms around her.

“I’m sorry Brock.” Misty said as she walked back into the room with the shirt. “All the colors seemed to have faded out in the wash.” Misty explained. All the letters from the shirt were gone till she opened it up and gasped. Written in the middle of the shirt with bold black letters was a message.

I’m Sorry.

No way. Misty thought amazed.

“Oops my phone, one sec.” Brock said walking into the kitchen.

“Phase one complete, bring on the flowers.” Brock said quietly into his phone.

“Roger, gardener 1 and assistant out.” Mrs. Ketchum said with a giggle.

“Well now that all that’s done why do we go upstairs? See your Pokemon, maybe I can check them up for you real fast Misty, make sure they are in tiptop shape. Misty?” Brock asked hearing no reply.

“Oh yeah, um come on this way.” She said quickly rolling up the shirt and leading the way upstairs, trying to push a certain someone out of her mind. He wouldn’t think of something like this. Misty thought to herself. Would he?

--

“Alright Jessie, you take the first 4 dozen Magnolias to make the outline and I’ll take the rest of the Magnolias to do the writing.” Mrs. Ketchum instructed to her handing her the beautiful white flowers with faded pink tips.

“Got it Mrs. K. Butterfree come on out.” Jessie said throwing out a red and white pokeball. Butterfree emerged from its ball a little confused. “Butterfree I need ya to fly up and make sure this design works k’?” The Butterfree responded by chirping its name and it flew up into the sky. Both of them worked as fast as their hands could move and set the petals in their designated spots. Jessie wiped a little bead of sweat off her forehead, “How’s that look Butterfree?” She asked.

“Butterfree Free Free.” It responded.

“Mrs. Ketchum move everything on the inside 2 steps to the left.” Jessie commanded and Mrs. Ketchum quickly went to fix it. “That better?” Jessie re-asked and her Butterfree nodded its head in approval. “Perfect.” She said with a grin and she grabbed Mrs. Ketchum’s arm. “Come on we gotta go. K’ Breeder Boy phase two is done, bring her in.” Jessie said over her phone.

“Got it.” Brock said quickly. “Woah guys look at the sky, sunset must be early tonight.” Brock pointed out pushing Misty to her bedroom window.

“Now.” Jazz said quietly into the phone.

“Butterfree Stun Spore.” Jessie quietly commanded from the bushes. Misty didn’t see anything different about the sky but when she looked out to the garden something caught her eye. Spelled out in what seemed to be flower petals was a big heart with the words Ash and Misty in it. Some sort of dust seemed to be floating over the pedals causing the pedals to sort of glow in a way.

“Ok now a soft gust.” Jessie commanded again. Butterfree did a small gust attack causing all the petals to flow away in the wind. Misty couldn’t believe what she was seeing today. First the shirt, then the petals, what is going on? Misty thought to herself a little worried.

“Oh will you look at the time, we gotta get going, we have that thing to go to you know.” Brock said taking Jazz’s hand and leading her down the stairs. “Great to see you Mist, see you later.” He quickly added heading out the door.

“Phase two complete Romeo, she’s all yours now.” Brock said into the phone as he got into his car.

“Got it, time for phase three.” Ash said over the phone.

--

“Like when is that car repair man supposed to come?” Violet complained leaning forward. They had all been sitting in the car for the past 3 hours on the side of the road. The car had somehow stopped “working” on the way to the interview and a repairman was on his way soon, or so the girls thought.

“The guy said as fast as he can.” Gary said trying to keep his temper down. Violet gave a huff and sat herself back down. Gary turned on the radio and a calm song began playing. Gary and Professor Oak sat in the front just moving their heads slightly to the music trying to tune out the whines and complains from the girls. Ash Ketchum you owe me big time. Gary thought angrily as he eyed the clock. Damn its only almost 6 o’clock, 1 more hour and a half of this. Someone shoot me. Gary shuddered closing his eyes and resting his head against the wheel.

--

Misty fell back onto her bed and let out a stressed sigh. Too many thoughts were going through her mind and they all were thanks to him.

“Ash why do you do this to me?” She said to herself sadly. She suddenly heard a small thump, then silence. Then again another thump and silence.

“Man Pikachu maybe I have the wrong window.” Ash told Pikachu as he continued to throw small pebbles against the window. But then he saw movement, from a red head. Ash’s heart soared when he caught sight of her. Misty was shocked, outside in her backyard was the cause of all this. Ash motioned for her to come out and she was caught. I can’t go out there, he’s caused enough trouble. Misty thought even though deep down she really wanted to run out there and jump into his arms. She nodded her head and headed down the stairs and out to the backyard.

“What do you want Ash, haven’t you done enough to me?” Misty said with hurt in her voice.

“Misty just hear me out please.” Ash pleaded and Misty just crossed her arms in front of her chest and slowly nodded her head. Ash smiled and nodded his head to Pikachu, and Pikachu gave him a thumbs up. The little Pokemon ran to the radio and hit the round button. A soft melody began playing, a melody that Misty heard maybe once or twice but couldn’t really remember the lyrics. What Ash did took her by complete surprise. Ash quickly cleared his throat and began singing along to the melody. He may not have been like the original but it still sounded beautiful. Misty was on the verge of tears again.

“Open up
Your heart to me
And say what’s on your mind
I know that we have been thorough so much pain
But I still need you in my life, this time
I need you tonight
I need you right now
I know deep within my heart
It doesn’t matter if it’s wrong or right
Cause I see heaven in your eyes.
I figured out what to say to you
Sometimes the words come out so wrong
And I know in time that you will understand
And what we had is so right this time
And I need you tonight
I need you right now
I know deep within my heart
It doesn’t matter if it’s wrong or right
All those endless times we tried
To make it last forevermore
And baby I know
I need you
I know deep within my heart
It doesn’t matter if it’s wrong or right
I see heaven
I need you tonight
I need you right now
I know deep within my heart
It doesn’t matter if it’s wrong or right
Cause I see heaven
In your eyes”


Misty couldn’t believe what she just heard. He had sung her that song and she was able to catch all the truth behind the words. He really loves me. Misty thought and then she realized that maybe he never stopped.

“I really do.” Ash said.

“As…Ash.” Misty stuttered.

“No Misty me first.” He said walking up to her. “I’m sorry ok. I was a jerk all those years ago and I was a coward because I didn’t tell you what I really wanted to and I let you out of my life once, but I’m not gonna lose you again.” Misty just nodded not knowing what else to do. “Gina and I never went out, it was a whole publicity thing, there was and is only one girl for me and the fact that I never told you how I felt has haunted me for the past 10 years and I freaked a bit when I saw you and I was ready to tell you but then it all got messed up and this was the only way I knew how to tell you how I felt.”

“And that would be?” Misty asked softly. Ash gave her a smile, wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled her into a romantic kiss.

“That you’re my world, and I love you.” Ash said breaking the kiss. Misty overwhelmed by all this just collapsed in his arms and began letting her tears run freely.

“I’m sorry Ash.” Misty kept repeating over and over into his shirt and he just rubbed her back and kissed her on the head.

“It’s ok Misty, its over.” He told her lifting up her face and wiping away her tears. He stood up and pulled her up. “Come on lets head back inside.” He said kissing her forehead and intertwining his hand with hers. She nodded her head and the couple walked into the house. The worst was now over.
--
The beeping alarm went off at 7:30 and Gary woke up with a startle. He glanced at his watch. “Woah 7:30? They should be done by now.” Gary said turning to his right to see everyone asleep as well. “Grandpa wake up.” He said shaking Professor Oak.

“Mmm wha?” He said sitting up and stretching his arms. “We’re done?” He turned around to see all three girls stretched out in the back seat.

“Hey girls the repair man came.” Professor Oak said gently pushing Lily’s arm.

“Oh god it was about time!” Violet whined as she sat herself up.

“Yeah I missed my soap for this stupid interview that we never got to.” Daisy said crossing her arms.

“Actually girls there wasn’t an interview, we needed to get you away from Misty for the day because Ash had a plan to get her back and he needed you out of the way.” Gary explained.

“HE WHAT?!” all three exclaimed red in the face.

“Drive Gary Drive!” Professor Oak commanded quickly and Gary quickly started the engine, made a U-turn and floored the pedal straight to Cerulean.

“I’m going to call my lawyer on you for kidnapping.” Daisy complained as Gary pulled into the driveway.

“I didn’t kidnap you, I took you out for the day, and trust me it’s the last time I do.” He said getting out of his car and slamming his door shut. “What are you guys doing out here?” He asked when he saw Brock, Jazz, Mrs. Ketchum, and Jessie sitting on the stoop of the house.

“Waiting for Romeo to tell us what happened.” Jazz said. “Uh-oh” She panicked seeing the girls walk up to them.

“Move.” Violet said sternly as she pulled out her key from her purse. Run Ash, mad sister on the loose. Brock thought to himself as Violet put the key into the lock. She pushed open the door, “Misty Waterflower where are you!” She screamed.

“We’re right here, no need to shout.” Misty said popping her head over the sofa. Violet was surprised to hear no yelling and to see Misty so calm. Everyone entered the house and walked around to the front of the couch and everyone’s expression softened. Lying on the couch was Misty with Ash wrapping his arms around her waist as he lay behind her. His head was rested on top of hers and both tried to ignore the fact that everyone was starring at them open mouthed.

“Could you move, your blocking the TV.” Misty said motioning with her hand for them to move over.

“Did I miss something here?” Daisy asked confused. Everyone just smiled relieved that the plan worked. Misty and Ash sat up on the couch with an innocent smile.

“Nope.” They said together. Misty then explained.

“Really we are fine, this was just a small bump in the road, and we got over it.” Misty said with a smile as she held Ash’s hand and he reflected her grin.

“I need some aspirin.” Violet said putting her hand up to her head.

“Me two.” Daisy and Lily said together walking into the kitchen.

“Hey Brock, congratulations on the engagement.” Ash said fixing his eyes on the diamond ring on Jazz’s finger.

“Thanks man. We are really excited for the wedding. Think there is going to be another one to follow?” Brock said raising his eyebrow.

“Who knows maybe?” Ash said kissing Misty on the cheek and wrapping his arms around her.

“Yeah maybe.” Misty said with a smile as she leaned into Ash, in the arms of the guy who she truly belonged in.

There ya go! It’s not exactly amazing but its cute right? I really hope you liked it and keep your eye out for my new story coming out in a couple days, Forget Me, Forget Me Not. 0_0. Thanks for reading I hope you’re not disappointed and who knows maybe I’ll write the sequel of the marriage or something? Oh by the way the song Ash sang was “Heaven in Your Eyes” by Nick Carter, its actually a really nice song =] Jessies ideas were actually ideas my friend gave me as ideas to ask this guy to girls choice lol

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sketchgirl on June 5, 2007, 5:02:13 PM

sketchgirl on
sketchgirl*sniff* this story was so sweet! T-T
i cried! ashxmisty forever!!! <333

yugiultimate2004 on February 26, 2007, 2:29:25 AM

yugiultimate2004 on
yugiultimate2004This is very beautiful. i dont usually read these kind of stories, but this chapter really touched me.

PPhantom on February 26, 2007, 5:46:36 AM

PPhantom on
PPhantomthank you im so glad you liked it ^_^

Coolstra on January 22, 2007, 11:23:24 PM

Coolstra on
CoolstraThat was so sweet!!
I really loved it!

katara719 on January 21, 2007, 8:26:30 AM

katara719 on
katara719awesome story! this was a really funny chapter, with the gary part.
it was also a great chapter with a very cute ending! ^^
i'll read your next story for sure, and i think you should have a sequel-marriage thingee. =D
~katara

PPhantom on January 21, 2007, 8:31:20 AM

PPhantom on
PPhantomthank you ^_^! If i get the chance, my friends want me to do the next one pronto cause im in it. I'm kinda excited =], im really glad u liked it, and of course gary had to be in it- poor him i felt bad for him when he was in the car.

crazicat06 on January 21, 2007, 8:23:04 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Omg... I'm crying now.... this is so emotional.... I love this story.

PPhantom on January 21, 2007, 8:30:23 AM

PPhantom on
PPhantomhehe thanks =]

Karannah on January 21, 2007, 6:43:05 AM

Karannah on
Karannahcool! another chappie!

PPhantom on January 21, 2007, 7:01:56 AM

PPhantom on
PPhantomdid you like the story now that its completly done?