Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One Attack Too Many

Misty gets in an accident and loses her memory. Can Ash get it back or is this the new and permanent Misty? AAMR

Chapter 1 - One Attack Too Many

Chapter 1 - One Attack Too Many
Well like promised here is my new story, Forget Me, Forget Me Not. I hope I get a good feedback on this one and that all of you guys review please =] Now in my previous story-Blast From the Past, Jasmine, or Jazz, was in it, well she’s my fictional sister and both of us are in here. She’s a little different in this story cause she really has auburn hair and is 19 so she might have changed a little personality wise.

Disclaimer: Don’t own Pokemon, even though Bria and I would be kick @$$ managers =]

Ages: Ash: 17 Misty: 17 Brock: 21 Jasmine: 19 Pamela (me): 16

“Umbreon Quick Attack!” Gary commanded to his faithful Pokemon.

“Pikachu Dodge and then give it an Iron Tail!” Ash countered from the other side of the field. Both Pokemon were putting all their guts into this battle and were getting weaker and weaker by the moment. From the sidelines Brock and Misty were standing watching the brutal battle of rival vs. rival. Worry was written across their faces as they noticed both Pokemon panting heavily and both of them covered in bruises and scrapes. It was only a matter of time before one of them would collapse from pure exhaustion. Ash took notice of Pikachu beginning to lose energy but he couldn’t give up. Come on buddy one more hit and we’ve got um. Ash thought to himself.

“Come on Pikachu you can do it, give it all you got!” Ash encouraged his Pokemon and the small rodent ran as fast as its little legs could take it getting ready for a strong tackle attack. Gary noticing what Pikachu was ready to do commanded his Umbreon.

“Use tackle to counter it!” The Umbreon ran at an accelerating speed crashing right into Pikachu, sending both of them flying in opposite directions from the blow. Both Pokemon were knocked out on the grass. Gary and Ash both froze on the spot in worry of their most valued Pokemon but they couldn’t let the other see their weakness, a winner had to be determined. Misty looked away from the battle, how much more of it she could take she wasn’t sure but Pikachu wasn’t in a good state.

“Come on buddy, please get up.” Ash pleaded his voice trembling a bit. Pikachu’s ear moved a bit and he slowly opened his eyes before giving a faint “Pi”. He stood up a little unbalanced but then straightened his stance and a glint of pure determination shone in his eyes. “Atta boy Pikachu!” Ash shouted and Brock and Misty’s gave a sigh of relief.

“Come on Umbreon, show him whose number one!” Gary told his Pokemon as it too slowly regained its fighting stance. One more hit and the winner would be determined. Togepi chirped cheerfully from its mother’s arms as it watched its Uncle Pikachu fight. It then re focused its attention to a baby Furret that was walking through the fields and it leaped from Misty’s arms to go chase it. Misty alarmed chased after her Pokemon.

“No Togepi come back here.”

“It ends now Ashy-Boy.” Gary said smugly with a smirk.

“In your dreams Gary.” Ash said frustrated. “ Pikachu give him your biggest Thundershock!” Ash commanded. Gary hoping his Pokemon still had enough strength to do one more attack, commanded his most powerful attack of all.

“Umbreon Hyper Beam Attack!” Togepi unaware of the battle going on just decided to wander straight into the heart of the battle. Misty not thinking ran straight after her Togepi, just in time to be hit by both attacks. A huge smoke explosion erupted and everyone was too shocked to move. Brock immediately dropped his bag and ran to the battle scene. Ash after realizing what just happened ran toward the smoke. When the smoke cleared Misty lay there on the floor with her Togepi desperately tugging at her shirt trying to wake her up. Ash got on his knees and began to shake her softly.

“Misty come on wake up. Come on this isn’t funny wake up.” He said not sure how to react. “Please.” He added softly. Gary not sure what to do recalled his Pokemon and ran over to Ash.

“Ash I’m so sorry, it just happened so quickly, I didn’t have time to call it off and- ” Gary tried to apologize till Ash interrupted him.

“Save it Gary, we need help and we need it fast.” Ash said trembling noticing Misty’s breathing die down. He gently picked her up into his arms and tried to think of what to do.

“I’ll call an ambulance.” Brock offered grabbing his Poke gear from his bag and contacted the closest hospital. Pikachu tried to console the crying Togepi by assuring it that she was just sleeping, even though he wasn’t too sure. Ash just sat there with Misty in his arms begging her softly to please wake up. The faint sound of the ambulance grew louder and louder till it was in plain view of them. Misty almost close to unconsciousness could hear the familiar yet faint voice of someone pleaded her to please wake up while shaking her gently. The voice was broken up like he was crying and she could feel something wet hit her arms and face. She heard two men ask the boy to please step away and let them take care of her and his constant rebellion against them pleading them not to touch her. Eventually the voice gave out and she felt someone’s strong arms lift her up and set her inside the car. The sound of the ambulance was growing fainter and the last thing she heard was ‘We’re going to get through this Mist, I promise.’ Before she fell unconscious and everything around her faded into darkness.

TBC.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Coolstra on February 20, 2007, 8:52:38 AM

Coolstra on
Coolstra...that is awesomeness!
Please update this please!! It's so good!

katara719 on February 5, 2007, 7:08:01 AM

katara719 on
katara719woah, that's sooo cool(not that misty is hurt, but the idea of the story and writing)! this just makes you want to read it even more, and I will! =D
~katara