Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The time of War begins

Needed are three people of creation, to make the world work, but when one dies, a mission is carried out for the two remaining people to seek a new person, to trin tem and see who will be the succesor.

Chapter 1 - The time of War begins

Chapter 1 - The time of War begins






Chapter 1






The Time of War Begins













Roars were heard coming from the attacking Barbarians who were mobilising on the vast plain, these fierce warriors whose numbers were greater than 500 acres, they were blood thirsty and killed any innocent person who didnt follow them.











As time passed a hush came over the city of Royals as disciplined ranks of soldiers barricaded themselves behind the giant stone walls. This was normally a





Calm and peaceful area where strategic plans are valued above number and strength. The people in the city lived in harmony with each other, and fighting was not their first priority.











In the distance, two figures could be seen on a hill near the battlefield, but neither army noticed them. Do you see the armies preparing for battle below? said the figure in a calm voice, Yes, I wonder when it will be begin? replied an older voice Well, I wont spoil it by telling you then chuckled the figure.











As the Barbarians sounded the horn, a silence came from the front lines as the leader, dressed in bear skin, raised his spear and shouted Kill the weak, we are strong and powerful, these Royals wont stop us from plundering their towns and women, our numbers and skill will win! Fight for Power! A blood thirsty roar came from the front lines as every Barbarian rushed towards the gates.











During this time behind the walls of the Royals a rank of spearmen were placed in front of the gates, looking towards the courtyard which was perfectly clear and designed to show they were civilized people. A gallop was heard in the distance, a man on a snow white horse appeared, dressed in armour that reflected the sunlight with twice the intensity. Raising his sword from its sheath, he said in a gentle but loud voice We are here today to rid the Earth of these rodents, to show them that the brain can conquer the sword, for our land to be set free we must Fight for Freedom! A horn could be heard from outside the walls, Ready the troops!











Meanwhile on the hill. I think its time to reveal ourselves, dont you? asked the older figure, Yes, before the new Keeper of Life and Death is ironically killed a small grin formed on his face What if it doesnt work, what if we cant find a new keeper, this has not happened before? Dont worry, we will be able to complete our task, remember we have been sent by the Powers to find the new keeper,











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment