Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Pebblekits meet with Icestar

uhh... read it... and.... yeah.

Chapter 1 - Pebblekits meet with Icestar

Chapter 1 - Pebblekits meet with Icestar
my sixth moon
My sixth moon
My sixth moon
Pebblekit ran, her paws keeping the rythym. SIXTH She stopped at the edge of her leaders den. "IceStar!" she called. "IceStar!" A silvery-gray tom slipped out from the den. "Icestar I need to talk with you." she meowed. She saw the icey colored tom chuckle. "Very well, then, come in." he meowed. Pebblekit slid in, after her leader. "What do you need?" Icestar asked. "Six." she meowed. "What?" Icestar meowed. "My sixth moon..." she replied. "Oh, yes, what about it?" he asked. She knew her sister Amberkit would be disappointed about what she was going to say. "W-w-well, I wanna b-be a medicine cat..." she meowed. Icestars eyes grew wide. "are you sure?" he asked. "medicine cats can't have kits... or mates... and they don't fight in battles..." he meowed. Pebblekits ears went back. "I don't care." she meowed. "who wants to make a friend out of a tom anyways?" she meowed. Icestar chuckled and said, "well, talk to Cloudheart, see what she says." he meowed. "Okay..." Pebblekit meowed.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RobinHood92 on March 9, 2008, 2:25:10 PM

RobinHood92 on
RobinHood92love the way you presented the beginning!
and introduced the main character... and i totally agree with her on the mater of toms!
Awesome story!
oh and by the way, it doesn't matter how long it its, just whats in it! Keep up the great writing!

Pebble on March 3, 2008, 10:48:06 PM

Pebble on
PebbleOk, I know that chapter was short....