Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Greetings and Cooking

Ok I had this up before then took it down but is back up ^_^ I have updated a lot ^_^ So ya, anyways, In order to get his brother's soul back Kaiba must help Pegasus, and lots of crazy stuff happens, just a fluff fic, shounin-ai (sp?)

Chapter 1 - Greetings and Cooking

Chapter 1 - Greetings and Cooking
Seto sighed as he walked down the vacant hallway in Pegasus's castle. He was hungry and pissed off because he couldn't find the bloody kitchen.
"Damn Pegasus has to keep food around here somewhere?" he grumbled as he turned down yet another hallway. He was about to open a door that looked promising when a most recognizable voice rang out.
"And where do you think you're going Kaiba-boy?"
"Pegasus, can you just leave me alone for more than five minutes at a time?" he growled to the smirking, silver haired man.
"Oh come now Kaiba-boy, I believe you're exaggerating, I haven't seen you in four or five days at least." Pegasus flipped his hair and shoved past him. "Excuse me Kaiba but I would like to go and make my dinner."
Kaiba scowled as he watched Pegasus saunter down the hall. 'The little bastard is just asking for it?' Kaiba seethed as he trailed after him.

Soon the two arrived in a very large kitchen. Pegasus opened a huge pantry and started sifting through the contents.
"Kaiba-boy, what are you eating?" He called out from the depth of the pantry.
"Why do you care?" Kaiba muttered as he pillaged through the fridge.
"Because I'll just have whatever you're having, hey I found macaroni and cheese!" Pegasus emerged grinning, holding a box of macaroni and cheese.
"Uh, I don't want that I have to eat it all the time with Mokuba, ok I feel like, umm, something sweet." Kaiba said after a few seconds.
"Ok we can make cookies!" Pegasus seemed obscenely joyful at this idea.
"Well ok, I'll just leave and you can make your cookies." Kaiba tried to edge out of the room but Pegasus pulled him back in.
"Oh know you're not Kaiba-boy, you will stay here and help me." With that said
he began tearing around the kitchen collecting ingredients, bowls, and other items.
"Umm, Kaiba?"
"What now?"
"Do you know how to make cookies?"
"Are you telling me that of all the things in the world you don't know how to make cookies?"
"Uh yes?" Pegasus fiddles with the spoon he was holding.
"My god you're weird."
"So, do you?"
"Um, no? Mokuba and I just get the ready to bake ones."
"Oh? Well I am sure that there is a recipe around here somewhere."
"God help me?" muttered Kaiba as he started another search through the kitchen.
"I found half a recipe!" Called Pegasus while holding up a slip of paper.
"Oh that's going to do a lot of good." Scoffed Kaiba.
"Well then, I suppose Mr. Genius over here has found the whole recipe?" Pegasus shot back.
"I am just making a fricken remark you don't have to go and be all uptight."
"I'm uptight? You're the one who can't take anything lightly."
"Well at least I have a better grip on reality and I am some stuck up old bastard who thinks I am better than everyone."
"Right… You may not be old but you are stuck up."
"Not as bad as you."
"Keep dreamin dragon-boy"
"I am ten thousand times better than you."
"See there's my point, you are stuck up!"
"Pegasus, shut up!"
"Oooh, is little Kaiba going to go sulk just because I won the fracking argument?"
"?"
"What?"
"You cussed?"
"What, am I not allowed to cuss or something? Cuz if there's a rule I have broken it many, many times."
"No, It's just that I have never heard you cuss." Kaiba gave Pegasus an odd look.
"Whatever, I'm hungry and we have half the recipe how hard could it possibly be?" Pegasus the busied himself with getting bowls in order.
"Dear lord Pegasus this is going to be a fiasco." Kaiba muttered half to himself and half to Pegasus.
"Oh it'll be fine Kaiba where's your sense of life?"
"?"
"My point exactly, oh could you pass me the cup measuring cup?"
"Sense when was I your servant?" Kaiba growled.
"Oh you are not my servant for say?" Pegasus smirked at him.
"Fine, here's your fracking measuring cup!" Kaiba yelled as he chucked it at Pegasus's head.
"Kaiba-boy that was my head you hit" Pegasus whined as he rubbed the bruised spot where the cup had hit.
"So?"
"How can you be so heartless? Besides this is a 1-cup I asked for 1/2 cup" Pegasus poked Kaiba in the chest.
"You're calling me heartless?"
"Hn…"
"Anyway, go get the stupid cup your self if you want it so bad." Growled a very peeved Kaiba.
"Nnyn, to lazy, I'll just make sure to use only half of this cup." He then turned and started to measure out the ingredients. While he was doing this Kaiba was getting bored.

'Hmm, wonder how much I can screw this cooking excursion up?' he mused to himself as he began to get some ideas.
Pegasus had finished the brown sugar, flour, eggs, butter, and was now measuring out the flour. When Kaiba came up behind him and jabbed him on both sides of the ribs.

"Yagh!" Pegasus yelled as he threw the flour bag up into the air. Kaiba was rolling around laughing his head off.

THUMP!

The flour bag had landed on top of his own head, now if was Pegasus's turn to laugh.

"Oh this is really rich Kaiba, I wish you could see your face, it was priceless!" Pegasus laughed.
"Shut up!" With that Kaiba tackled Pegasus but in the same doing he brought the bowl of cookie doe down with him.
"Egah!" Pegasus whimpered as the bowl fell on top of his head, covering his hair in goo. "Damn, this'll take forever to get out of my hair? Hey it tastes pretty good?"
"Uggh, geroff me." Kaiba shoved Pegasus off of him and tried to suppress some laughter at the site before his eyes.

"That wasn't very nice Kaiba?" Scolded Pegasus.
"Who said I was nice?"
"No one, I am just making a remark."
"Deja Vou"
"Right?" Pegasus then proceeded to take the bowl of his head and stand up.
"So, I guess you aren't making cookies tonight?" Murmured Kaiba as he too stood up.
Pegasus surveyed the seen with an amused look, "You now, the more I think about it, I think we should have made macaroni and cheese?"
"Hey, I am going to take a shower." Kaiba then stalked off out of the room.
"He, he, bout time he got a little fun in his life." Pegasus burbled with a lop sided grin on his face.

'Fun eh, Two can play this game…' Kaiba thought smuggle as he headed down the hall.



______ End 'o chapter _______

Ok, I forgot, I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, if I did Pegasus would be in every episode and he wouldn't die so there ^_^.

Look I hope you all liked it, it was down rather hastily and I know Kaiba and Pegasus where a bit OOC, but I am trying to keep them in character but I am not the best at it. So please be patient.

Thanx ^_^


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

necromancer_boy on September 27, 2004, 7:38:45 AM

necromancer_boy on
necromancer_boypegasus DIED? When? Why? How? Why didn't i get his funeral invite? He was funny! You're right. He should be in a lot more episodes, but less gay.

Pegy_chans_lurver on April 24, 2004, 9:51:48 AM

Pegy_chans_lurver on
Pegy_chans_lurverlol look I can review on my own story ^_^ Anyway reviewing really helps me ^_^ I have more on da way