Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Bubble Bubble Toil and Truble

Ok I had this up before then took it down but is back up ^_^ I have updated a lot ^_^ So ya, anyways, In order to get his brother's soul back Kaiba must help Pegasus, and lots of crazy stuff happens, just a fluff fic, shounin-ai (sp?)

Chapter 2 - Bubble Bubble Toil and Truble

Chapter 2 - Bubble Bubble Toil and Truble
Disclaimer: Ok I don't own any of the characters, ect. ect. You know the drill. Oh From now on its going to be in either Kaiba or Pegasus's POV.

Bubble, Bubble Toil and Trouble

Pegasus's POV

Damn I must remind myself to never cook when Kaiba is in the same room. It's going to take me hours to get the bloody dough out of my hair, my poor hair… He, he… Good thing I bought new shampoo.
When I got to my room I started a hot shower, ya I like hot showers, I don't see how people can take cold ones… Anyway, once it was ready I stripped of my clothes and stepped into the shower. (Authoress smiles in daydream…) I decided to tackle my hair problem first, first step wash hair with shampoo about 15x. Hey you would too if you had a bowl of cookie dough on your head. So I squeezed some shampoo onto my hand… or at least what I thought was shampoo… Never, I repeat NEVER put honey in your hair. I did, and believe me it was hell trying to get it out. It appears our friend Kaiba decided to play a little joke on me… ah very… nice… clap, clap, clap. I have to hand it to the kid, he new what he was doing.
After my hair was clean and every speck of honey and dough was gone I pronounced myself clean. I stepped out of the shower and toweled off and got changed. When I had completed those tasks I skipped (not literally) off to find Kaiba-boy. When I had found him he took one look at my pissed off face and burst out laughing.
"Very funny Kaiba-boy, but I will get revenge." I seethed at him; witch just caused him to laugh more.
"Ya right, and I'm the Easter bunny." Came his snarky reply.
"Oh don't underestimate me Kaiba-boy." I smirked and walked off, trying to come up with a way to torture my friendly little guest.

_____________ End ____________

Ok that was short, but hey the next chapter will be longer, I promise.

Pegasus: Oh boy….

Kaiba: You are going down you fruit.

Pegasus: I am NOT a fruit.

Kaiba: Sure you aren’t…

Anyway, please review. ^_^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment