Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - And I'll Sceme Like there's no Tomorrow

Ok I had this up before then took it down but is back up ^_^ I have updated a lot ^_^ So ya, anyways, In order to get his brother's soul back Kaiba must help Pegasus, and lots of crazy stuff happens, just a fluff fic, shounin-ai (sp?)

Chapter 3 - And I'll Sceme Like there's no Tomorrow

Chapter 3 - And I'll Sceme Like there's no Tomorrow
Disclaimer: You know I am starting to think one of these per fic is good… Ya, anyway please enjoy, praise, flame, kindling… it's all good ^_^

And I'll scheme like there's no tomorrow

Kaiba's POV

So Pegasus thinks he can outwit me? He is so wrong. Little bastard doesn't know that I have planted another surprise for him! Bwa hahahahahahaaaa!

Anyway, a few hours later I was fishing around Pegasus's library (it's to big, where the hell did he get all the damn books?) and I heard a scream behind me, I whirled around just as Triston ran bye me screaming his head off. Behind him trailed the hairless mole rat that I had planted for Pegasus… oops… Aw well, I did get a chuckle out of seeing shark-boy scream like a girl. Ha, idiot.

After he ran through Pegasus entered with a bewildered expression on his, as is mine, but for a different reason. You see, Pegasus was wearing normal clothing. He never wears normal clothing; anyway, he had a pair of jeans on and a red T-shirt. He raised an eyebrow in my direction.
"May I ask Kaiba-boy?" He looked a little freaked out, I don't blame him.
"Umm, that was for you…" I couldn't read his face, but it had a weird expression on it for a split second, or so I thought.
"A hairless mole rat?"
"It's cute." I tried to look offended but didn’t quite pull it off.
"Cute?" Pegasus seemed mortified that I called the mole rat cute.
"Well at least I don't obsess over a cartoon rabbit." I personally thought my comeback was pretty good. Pegasus just made a face and turned away. Wow, this is the first time I ever caught him speechless. But he didn't stay down long. He whirled back around with a smug grin on his face.
"Well at least I don’t go off think that I am above everyone and that I can beat anyone in a duel." He smirked at me,
My god the lying bastard!
"What do you mean I think that? You do it too!" I was thoroughly baffled.
"The thing is Kaiba-boy, I don't think it, I know it!" With that he turned and left.

Oh I am going to make him pay for that! How dare he treat me, Seto Kaiba, like that? Who shoved a stick up his @$$? Anyway, I have to go prepare my deck for the duel against the bastard… even though it's a while away…. Aw well….

__________ End of VERY short chapter _________

Ok that was also short, I wrote this out before I put it on the computer and this is only one sheet of paper, so ya… The next chapter is three sheets of paper, front and back so it should be longer.

Also please note the lack of following the anime time-line, for this fic, forget the anime and manga time-line, I threw it out the window and laughed like a maniac.

Please review, it helps a lot. Thanx!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment