Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Crazy Monkey

Ok I had this up before then took it down but is back up ^_^ I have updated a lot ^_^ So ya, anyways, In order to get his brother's soul back Kaiba must help Pegasus, and lots of crazy stuff happens, just a fluff fic, shounin-ai (sp?)

Chapter 4 - Crazy Monkey

Chapter 4 - Crazy Monkey
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or anything like that, if I did Pegsy-chan would not be hurt in any way ^_^ (I just noticed that I am a hypocrite, read the chapter and you will understand)

Watch out for that Crazy Monkey

I think Kaiba-boy has gone into a shock. Well he deserved it for saying that I am arrogant, he shouldn't be talking. He is a good duelist, to bad I'll have to humiliate him in front of his precious big five.

Anyway, I started down the hall toward my room when I felt something hard hitting me in the back of my head. My vision blurred as I fell forward, when I landed my assailant instantly pressed my head down into the carpet. I could feel blow after blow on my body, mainly around my ribs, I heard a weird crunch sound and an intense fiery pain filled my body. After that I could feel a searing pain all along my shoulder blade, I realized that I was being cut open, well at least along my shoulder blade and my spleen. I then felt warm blood seep down my back and onto the carpet, deep gashes where soon made into my side, red blood freely flowing over my limp body. I didn't remember anything after that.

I don't know how long I laid there but when I regained conciseness it was dark outside. I groaned and tried to roll over but couldn't move. Every inch of my body ached and my eye site hadn't gotten better, everything was still blurry. I closed my eyes and shuddered.

"Pegasus?"

My eyes jolted open when I heard the voice, it sounded so faint. I found myself trying to concentrate on anything I could.

"Pegasus? What the hell happened to you?" My mind slowly registered the voice as Kaiba's.
"You ok?" He asked again, I could tell he was closer and I could see a blurry out line of his head.

"Do…. I, look. Ok?" I managed to croak out. Breathing was hard enough to do; talking was ready to make me pass out again.

"What happened?"
Since when did Kaiba care so much about another human being?

"Tell. You. Later" I could feel myself loose consciousness again.

When I woke up I was lying on a couch in the library, I groaned and tried to sit up, but I failed in my attempt.
Kaiba came over when he realized I was alive…erm…awake. His face was blank.

"Never thought I'd see the day when you where attacked…" When he said that a small smirk came onto his face. I attempted to glare at him, but I have a feeling that it didn't work out. Kaiba then scowled and shook his head a bit, as if trying to figure something out.

"What's wrong?" I managed to ask him after a second.

"Oh nothing, just wondering who did this."
Well who are you and what did you do with Kaiba?
"I don't know, I was walking and someone attacked from behind, I didn't see who it was."
"Hmm, coward… Not you, the other person."
"Let's just say it was a crazy monkey."
Kaiba's face contorted and he scowled at me, in obvious displeasure.
"How can you say that when you where almost killed?"
"Not like you really care." Came my reply, witch is the truth.
"True, I don't care how you die, just when you die, I just want to make sure you stay alive long enough to duel me then you can go somewhere a die a slow and painful death, hopefully by my hand."
"Ok…" I just looked at him blankly, I think that was the most emotional thing little Kaiba-boy ever said to me.
"So I want you alive so I beat you and get my brother back." Kaiba emphasized on the brother part. I sneered at him; again I think I didn't fare well at it.
"How noble of you, But…" I had to pause for a second then I continued, "But I don’t think you would last fifteen minutes against me." The last sentence took an amazing amount of energy, god I hate this.
"Fifteen minutes is all I need to wipe your girly @$$ across the field."
Ok then Kaiba… You do that…
"Well then Kaiba-boy we will just test your skills in a duel." I smirked at him.
"You're on… Wait, didn't we already agree to duel?"
"Oh ya… I knew that…" We both paused for a moment, I assume we wondering how stupid we could be.
"Anyway, I don't think you would last fifteen seconds in a duel anytime soon." I could feel his eyes looking me up and down; it was a creepy feeling.
"Damnit Pegasus you look half dead."
"Kaiba-boy, that’s because I am half dead." Ok, I'm getting tired, not tired of talking just physically tired, worn out ya…
Kaiba's eyes narrowed and his eyebrows knotted, he then left. Well that was nice of his to show at least an ounce of concern for a fellow human being. After that I fell asleep, finally.

When I awoke I found Kaiba standing over me with his trade mark scowl.
"Honestly Kaiba… Do you have any other… facial feature than your…scowl." I still found it hard to breathe and talk. I know it was rude but I had to ask and of course I regretted it because he didn't answer and his face went poker blank. I sighed and attempted to sit up, this time I succeeded but it took a while. When I had accomplished my goal I heard a chuckle from Kaiba.

"Having difficulties?' He sneered at me.
"Well not really Kaiba, I am fine as it is." Holy hell was that a lie. I tried to sound cool and collected but I think Kaiba heard the annoyance in my voice.
"Hit a touchy spot did I?" Kaiba was practically glowing in his little victory over me. I just scowled at him, which seemed to spur him on.
"I believe I have a proposition that might interest you." He pulled up a chair and sat down.
"And what is this almighty proposition you speak of?' I spat at him.
"Give me that attitude of yours and I'll reconsider."
"Fine, fire away." I sat back and surveyed Kaiba; he looked as if he were arguing with himself.
"You still there Kaiba?' I asked. I pondered briefly whether I should check his mind, I opted against it.
"Hmm? Oh my idea, well it was that I could help you… get back on your feet for say, and you would then release my brothers soul."
I swear I saw him blush. Damn he must be desperate. I pretended to ponder the idea for a bit then nodded my head in agreement. Hey I'm only doing for the amusement, and who says I have to return Mokuba? I'll just take Kaiba's soul, though it's a shame, but everyone serves a purpose and his is as my pawn.
Kaiba nodded then looked around, I guess he was nervous. Not that I blame him really…
"Um, you can read or something, I have a lot of books, one of them might interest you." I tried to lighten the atmosphere a bit, but it didn't work very well. God I've forgotten how much Kaiba darkens the area. He just scowled and shot a glare my way.

"I have to explain a few things to you Pegasus, one don't call me Kaiba-boy or any other god forsaken nick name your fracked up mind comes up with. Second, you will return Mokuba to me or else I will hurt if not kill you." He paused and glared at me as if to add emphasis to his words.
Great I have homicidal maniac for a therapist…
"Third, you don't talk, I don’t want to have to put up with your annoying voice." Kaiba continued to glare at me, his eyes were giving me the damn creeps. But then again I have no room to complain about creepy eyes.
I nodded my head in compliance with his tyranny. Kaiba seemed satisfied that he had made his point, he stood up and left.
Now that I think about it, what have I gotten myself into?

_________End 'O Chapter ____________

Ok, that was a bit longer ^_^ The next chapter is Kaiba's POV, the pov's are going to switch every chapter. Anyway I hope you enjoyed that chapter.

Pegasus: Lord help me.

Kaiba: Heh, heh, I got to be mean and cruel to Pegasus.

Pegasus: ~glare~ Evil.

Kaiba: You have no room to speak.

Ok break it up you to, ok please review and suggest stuff, as I commented earlier I am a hypocrite… which is not good I guess… Aw well…



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment