Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - life is like a box of chocolates

Ok I had this up before then took it down but is back up ^_^ I have updated a lot ^_^ So ya, anyways, In order to get his brother's soul back Kaiba must help Pegasus, and lots of crazy stuff happens, just a fluff fic, shounin-ai (sp?)

Chapter 5 - life is like a box of chocolates

Chapter 5 - life is like a box of chocolates
Ok next chapter ƒº So happy ^_^ Kaiba is having troubles with himself, ok please review, and I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, ya you know¡K Oh just to make a point, these people go down a lot of halls. Ya, you'll see.

Judge Taylor: Make sure we see Atticus.

Go away, wrong fic, erm story ya¡K Hey and I am NOT Atticus.

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

Kaiba's POV

What the frack was I thinking? I am now entitled to help Pegasus!
Of all people why him? Well I will get Mokuba back; there's a good point.

I sighed and headed for the bathroom, leaving Pegasus alone.
(A/N: To get to the bathroom what do you go down? A hall people, very good ^_^)
Dunno if that was a good thing or not. No, I am not worried about him, just the people around him.

I stopped outside the door then pushed it open and stepped inside. When I was done I stopped by my room to grab my laptop; hey I might get some work done. When I returned I found Pegasus asleep¡K again¡K He kinda looked like an angel, in a disturbed sort of way; damn can looks be deceiving. I sat down and got to work. What must have been an hour or two later I heard some stirring and glanced up from my work. Pegasus was awake and staring out a window with an expression of boredom on his face.
Hey, I'm not here to entertain the guy, so to hell with amusing him.

Despite my best wishes I ended up chucking a magazine at him. It hit him on the head, heh heh, bulls eye.>) He Shook his head a bit then glared at me and picked up the magazine. Why hasn't he said anything? Oh ya, I told him to shut up. Aw well¡K I went back to work trying to ignore the silence if that is possible.
I glanced up and realized Pegasus was looking at me with a bemused expression, his right "eye" glowing a bit.

"What?" I glared at him.

He just smirked and didn't say anything.

"God Damnit Pegasus speak!"

"So you finally got fed up with the silence." He seemed to be gloating his victory. Bastard.

"So, what were you staring at?"

"Hmm? Oh¡K I was just¡Kthinking." He was picking at his words, he's worried about something but I can¡¦t tell what.

"Ever traveled Kaiba-bo-" He stopped short, ha!
But traveling? I do plenty of that for work, and I told him so.

"No, I mean for fun, just to see places.¡¨ I shrugged what could I say?

"I guess I never really thought about it." I answered him.

"You should, you would like it, not to mention it would do wonders for your "I-Hate-The-World" attitude." He grinned a little.

"I don't hate the world." I grumbled while trying to concentrate on my work but I couldn't help but noticing Pegasus's expression, he was string straight at me but not seeing me again with his right "eye" glowing. He then shook his head and looked at me, at least he seemed to notice me. I glared at him.

"Honestly Kaiba-bo- erm, ya, do you have any other facial expression?" Didn't he ask me that before? Anyway, I just kept glaring¡K Maybe he's right¡K

"I take that as a no." A spark had come to his eye, which was never a good thing.

"What do you want?" I sneered at him.

"Ooh a new expression! We're getting somewhere!"

"Shut up and tell me what you want before I add some more bruises to your already beat up body."

"Oh it's just that I think you need more than five emotions."

"I'm fine as it is." I didn¡¦t ask his opinion anyway, well I guess that is Pegasus, sticking his head in other people's business.

"You're like those machines you obsess over."

"And you are about as loony as that stupid cartoon you watch!" I was fuming.
But he just grinned as if an idea had just come to him. He blinked slowly, his grin turning to a smirk. Uh oh, that's not a good sign.

"Kaiba-boy I have an idea!" ^_^

Tick, tick, tick, spazing out here¡K Kaiba-boy¡K

"What is your idea?' I managed to spit out after my spaz attack.

"Well since you're helping me I could you¡K Gain at least one more emotion¡K That's not hateful."

"And you think that is a good idea?" I personally thought it was revolting.

"Well, yes¡K" He glanced at me then down to the floor.

"Fine, do as you please, but let me warn you, I am not an easy patient." I must say today was very¡K interesting. First I attempt to cook, well more like I ruined Pegasus's attempt to cook, then I switched his shampoo with honey and hid a hairless mole rat for him, but Triston got "attacked" instead, after that I found Pegasus lying half dead in the hall way, and now I am going to help him in exchange for my brothers soul. Great, cooking, practical jokes, and attacks¡K What will the next two hours bring?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment