Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Hey Look Kaiba Cooks

Ok I had this up before then took it down but is back up ^_^ I have updated a lot ^_^ So ya, anyways, In order to get his brother's soul back Kaiba must help Pegasus, and lots of crazy stuff happens, just a fluff fic, shounin-ai (sp?)

Chapter 6 - Hey Look Kaiba Cooks

Chapter 6 - Hey Look Kaiba Cooks
Ok, I'm to poor to own Yu-Gi-Oh... So sad and pathetic... Ya... I feel so loved ya, anyway I am doind quite well am I not? Bwa hahahaaa!!! Ok anyway on w/ da fic!

Hey Look Kaiba Cooks

Pegasus's POV

Ok then, Kaiba and I just had an interesting conversation. From it I have figured out several things, one, Kaiba only has a few facial expressions; scowl, glare, poker face, sneer, and... uh that’s it. Only four facial features, wow... That’s sad... Anyway, another thing I figured out is that Kaiba-Boy has limited feelings to spare on fellow human beings. I wouldn't mind seeing him express something other than distrust and hate, god what went wrong with his childhood? Maybe I shouldn't go there...

Anyway, I drifted in and out of sleep for an hour or so, eventually falling into a deep sleep. All too soon I felt a rough shaking. I opened my eyes and found Kaiba standing over me.

"Get up, I'm hungry." He growled at me.

"Well you can hardly expect me to serve you." Was my indignant reply while I tried to sit up. After a few seconds Kaiba leaned over and hauled me up.

"God be careful Kaiba that hurt!" I whined, hey it did hurt, he happened to grab one of the many bruises on my arm.

Kaiba shrugged and then lugged to rest of me onto my unstable feet.

"And this time no cookies..." he muttered as he walked past me.

I found it quiet difficult to walk, my legs weren't cooperating, eventually Kaiba found an ounce of goodness in him to help me. After a while we stumbled into the kitchen.

"Where are all the cooks?" Kaiba glanced around as I slid to the floor and leaned against a cabinet.

"It's 11:00, you actually think someone would be here?"

He muttered something I couldn't understand then rummaged around till he found a box of macaroni.

"This might be more successful" he murmured as he prepared the water.

"Ya, maybe..." I muttered.

"You doubting my cooking skills?" Kaiba glowered in my direction. I just shrugged and resumed to pushing a bit fuzz around. A little bit latter he came and sat down, sighed, and closed his eyes.

"Rough day?" I asked, a smirk toying on my lips.

"Do you insist on antagonizing me like this?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Cuz it's funny, and it's my perogative to annoy everyone around me." I smirked.

"Well you do a very good job of it... Look just leave me alone ok?" I just nodded and went back to my piece of fuzz. Eventually I felt him stand up and go over to finish up the noodles, after a bit I heard him getting dishes down, he then came over and shoved a bowl of noodles in my face. He sat down and began to eat. Neither of us talked, he was eating and I was just pushing my food around, honestly I wasn't very hungry. When he was done he glanced up in my direction and raised an eyebrow.

"You not hungry?" He asked.

"No, I guess being pummeled will do that to you." He nodded and motioned to my bowel.

"Mind if I eat it?" I handed it over to him then leaned back to the counter.

"Tired?" Kaiba asked in between a chew. I hadn't realized that I had been drifting off. I did a vague nod then slipped off again.

I woke to Kaiba washing the dishes, when he was done he walked over, he seemed relieved that I had woken up.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked as Kaiba helped me up.

"Umm, not long, fifteen minutes or so."

Soon we managed to get into the library, go only knows how as Kaiba was having troubles walking in the dark and the fact that I can’t walk probably wasn't helping the situation. But when we got there I welcomed the couch, damn it was hard work walking. As I sat down and got comfortable Kaiba pulled out his laptop and leaned against the couch.

"Do you do anything but work?" I asked as I watched him flick through numerous files.

"Don’t have a chance to."

"Oh, so you've never been sailing?" Hey don’t hate me, sailing is fun.

"Umm sailing? No, I've never done that." Wow, Kaiba sounded interested.

"You would like it." I tried to keep the conversation going. I know it was a petty conversation but anything is better than wallow in the silence that encompasses us when we stop talking.

"What's it like?" He asked as he shut his laptop. Ha I'm getting somewhere!

"Well it depends on whether you're the sailor or the guest. Cuz if you're the sailor it's hard work but if you’re the guest it's fun, you get to lounge around and taunt the sailor... But it can be a bit cold though... And wet... But over all pretty fun..." I lapsed into silence as memories of Cecilia* and I floated through my mind.

"Oh, have to try it out sometime." Kaiba's voice knocked me out of my daydreaming.

"It would be a good break for you."

"Don’t know anyone who has a boat, or at least anyone I'm on friendly terms with."

"Kaiba, how many are you on friendly terms with?"

"Umm..." He appeared to be counting.

"Do you count as one?" He asked me.

"Well if you are including recent events then yes, I do count." Wow, he must be desperate if he is including me.

"Ok then, I am on friendly terms with tree people." My face must have shown my amusement because he shot me a withering glance.

"And just who are they?" I managed to ask with out laughing.

"You, Mokuba and Brian."

"Who's Brian?"

"A guy at my work."

"Oh, does your relationship with him include only greetings in the hallway?" He scowled at me when I asked this. "Ha it does, but since if you took him off the list you would only have two I will let you count that."

"Since when was this a competition?" He scowled at me.

"Look calm down, man you look tired." He did, he had bags under his eyes.

"I'm just a little tired."

"Right... Maybe we should go to bed." He nodded and sat, after he stretched he helped me up again. After a bit he left me at the door to my room. I nodded to him and he left. I managed to somehow get changed and get into bed; I fell asleep soon after that.

My, my, this just keeps getting weirder...

__________END__________

*Cecilia, Cynthia, I don't care we all know I am talking about Pegasus's former wife who kicked the bucket when they where married... ya... ho sad... (Hack cough)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy ^_^ Another chapter done, so please review if you have flames, comments, helpful stuff, kindling, praise, ya... just please review!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment