Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Not a morning person

Ok I had this up before then took it down but is back up ^_^ I have updated a lot ^_^ So ya, anyways, In order to get his brother's soul back Kaiba must help Pegasus, and lots of crazy stuff happens, just a fluff fic, shounin-ai (sp?)

Chapter 7 - Not a morning person

Chapter 7 - Not a morning person
Okie okie it's the next chapter ^_^ Aren’t ya'll happy? Good good... ya...

Ok on with da fic!

Not a Morning Person

Kaiba's POV

Wow... It's morning already... I must say, my sleep went by to fast.

I groaned and rolled out of my bed. Standing up I stretched and wiped the sleep from my eyes. I am NOT a morning person, never have been one, never will be one.
I padded over to the window and looked out, my eyes stinging as they adjusted to the light. The sun had risen up and gave everything a golden shine. After staring into space for a while I decided to get ready.

I slipped my clothes off and turned the knob of the shower, trying to get the right temperature. When I had completed that task I stepped inside the shower and let the warm water run over me. When I was done with my shower I toweled off and got changed.
I decided to go check on Pegasus, God only knows what he's up to... But then again he's probably just watching those bloody cartoons of his.

When I arrived at his room I knocked on the door.

"Come in..." came the muffled reply from inside the door. I pushed the door open and stepped inside. Pegasus was lying in bed still half-asleep. His hair was messed up and he looked quite undignified. Damn, off all the times I need a camera this would be it... Heh heh black mail... >) Anyway, I walked over and roughly shook him awake. No mercy for him, besides he could do with a rock upside his head.

He groaned and mumbled something about un-godly hours.

"Jeez Pegasus it's 8:30 in the morning, it's not that early."

He mumbled something in reply and then rolled over and glared at me. Heh heh you're on candid camera...

"I was having a pleasant dream Kaiba." He then pulled the covers over his head and rolled over. I scowled; desperate measure would have to be taken... I smirked and pulled the covers off him.

"Aiiii! Kaiba! It's cold!" He yelled in surprise then curled up into a ball.

"God, get up already!" I shouted at him. He glared at me then proceeded to get out of bed. I was satisfied and turned to leave.

"I'll meet you in the dining room." I said over my shoulder as I left the room. I wondered around for a while, until finally stumbling into the dining room, Pegasus was already there.

"Had a bit of trouble there Kaiba-boy?" He sneered at me.

"No." I said shortly and sat down.

The table was huge, it had a glass top and bronze legs. Very shiny... (Cough) Anyway, I looked over at Pegasus, he was pale and had bags under his eyes. His clothes where wrinkled and his hair was limp. In short, he looked like a wreck. When we got our food (it was orange juice, eggs, toast, and some fruit) I started eating right away... Just a little hungry, though I will have to watch myself, I might turn into Joey soon. When I had thought of that Pegasus got an amused look on his face and giggled a little, I just glared at him. When I had glared I noticed that Pegasus had eaten very little.

"Aren’t you hungry?" Hey if I am going to do the therapist thing I might as well do it right. When I asked him the question it seemed to knock him out of a daze.

"Hmm? Oh I was just thinking, but I don't usually eat a lot for breakfast anyway."

I nodded; it was probably going to be the best explanation that I was going to get out of him without him confessing that he probably had an eating disorder. God, he could give a mule a lesson in being stubborn.

After I had finished eating we both stood up and left, once out in the hall Pegasus asked the question that was on both of our minds.

"So what are we going to do?"

I didn't answer; instead I looked out a window, groping my mind for ideas. I just then noticed that it was a nice day outside... Suddenly and idea came to me.

"We should go outside." I told him. Pegasus groaned and shook his head.

"No, I don't like going outside." He whined to me. I just smirked at him, plotting his demise... Well not really but hey, I can always dream.

"Outside it is!" I exclaimed while pushing an unwilling Pegasus out the door.

______________________End of da Chapter __________

Ok I hope you enjoyed that, sorry that it's so short, I just didn't have the time to write a long chapter.

Please review, it really helps me to know that people are reading this thing... Anyway, what should happen next? Ok they are outside, millions of things could happen. No I don't want romance, Kaiba wouldn't comply just yet and Pegasus would be a royal pain in the arse and say no just to spite people. So I need ideas... Should they run into Bandit Keith? Hmmm... heh heh just got an idea! (WARNING: when Authoress gets idea all people are to leave vacinity till she is done typing... It could be brutal if you don't)

Okie, okie, please review! ^_^

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NekoStar66 on June 15, 2004, 1:15:17 AM

NekoStar66 on
NekoStar66'Tis funny! ^_^ Jus to let you know that I'm reading this story and like it. I'm also commenting because nobody else would...*hurls chicken nugget at random passerby*...cowards.XD