Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - What Lovebirds?

Ok I had this up before then took it down but is back up ^_^ I have updated a lot ^_^ So ya, anyways, In order to get his brother's soul back Kaiba must help Pegasus, and lots of crazy stuff happens, just a fluff fic, shounin-ai (sp?)

Chapter 8 - What Lovebirds?

Chapter 8 - What Lovebirds?
Ok people I have just come up with another chapter!! (Dun dun dun dun dun!)

I know it's a bit sudden... aw well just review ^_^

What Lovebirds?

Pegasus's POV

I hate walking outdoors. Not like walking down a sidewalk or that type thing, I just despise nature walks, like what Kaiba insists on doing. What twisted idea's he comes up with... and he says I'm the insane one...

Ok on with what happened... Kaiba finally managed to get me outside. (Shudder)

"Oh stop whining and start walking." Was the first pleasant thing Kaiba said to me once we were outside. I just grumbled something and started walking. It went well at first, no one out, some peace and quiet, Kaiba and I not trying to eat each other's heads off... Then I started to feel and growing pain in my side. Pretty soon it became hard to breathe; Kaiba seemed to notice and slowed the pace, not that we where going that fast in the first place.

"Want to rest?" He asked. I nodded and we both sat down.

"Sorry about ruining, your nature, walk." I said after I rested a bit, it was still a bit hard for me to breathe so most of my sentences were choppy.

"I'm doing this for you..." He growled at me.

"Oh sure you are... But you don't have to hide it, we all know about your love for nature Kaiba-boy." I giggled inwardly, Kaiba is so easy to fight with, mainly because he lets his anger control what he does, the fool.

"Well if it isn't the two lovebirds out for a romantic walk." A cold voice interrupted our little argument. I recognized that voice immediately; it seems that Mr. Howard has decided to join us... May the Gods hit me with a bolt of lighting now.

"frack off Keith." Kaiba sneered at Keith. Keith just seemed amused by Kaiba's comment... Stupid bastard...

"Well I don't quite swing that way Kaiba, but if you're that desperate you always have Pegasus here." When Keith said that Kaiba went tomato red, if we were in a different situation I would have laughed.

"Keith, since when did you get the sudden urge to honor us with your presence?" I interjected before the two killed each other. He just fumed so I decided to have a look at what he was thinking... Aren't I a bugger?

// Stupid son of a dog! He's supposed to be dead! And what's with the smart-@$$ attitude? I almost killed him; he should be scared and crying to his wanna-be duelist boyfriend.

Ok then... Keith just confessed... Heh heh ^_^ isn't it great?

"Well now Keith, Kaiba is hardly a wanna-be duelist." I smirked, time to play by my rules Keithy-boy.

Keith just looked stunned, I think he was trying to comprehend how I knew what he was thinking.

"What the frack? How did you do that?" Keith was royally pissed off.

"Do what Keithy-boy?" I asked, feigning misunderstanding. Which just pissed him off even more, life's great.

"You know what I mean, that bloody mind reading trick you just did!" He raged at me, really now, the boy needs some anger management.

"Come now Keithy-boy, you really think that I may have some ancient power from say, Egypt, that lets me read your mind and steal your soul if I fancied?" After I said that I caught a glimpse of Kaiba, he was smirking and chuckling to himself as I politely degraded Keith.

"Uh yes..." He said blankly... Wow, he catches on fast. (Cough hack cough)

"Well then Keith I believe that you've said what have come to say, now leave." Kaiba growled to Keith.

Keith's eyes narrowed. "No, I've come to finish off what I've started." He shot a glare in my direction, come on does anyone else around here do anything but glare? I just rolled my eyes in response to Keith's threat.

Kaiba stood there glancing between us. "So, you're the guy who beat him up?"

"Very good Kaiba-boy you caught on! Now maybe you can make it up to grade two." I snapped at him.

"That's not very nice to say to your boyfriend Pegasus." Keith sneered at me while advancing forward.

Ok now I'm getting a bit worried. I admit, I know very little self-defense and stealing his soul is not an option because after I steal it I will probably keel over dead from lack of energy.

I glanced warily at Kaiba who looked thoroughly freaked out and was frozen to the spot.

Bandit Keith closed in on me, I honestly can say I have a little stomach or bravery for things like this. I squeezed my eyes shut as Keith raised his fist and brought it down on me. I felt a sharp pain in my left shoulder; I instinctively cringed and tried to back away. He hit me again on my side, sending me over a few feet. I glanced up as he loomed over me; I tensed for an attack that didn't come.

When I looked up I saw Keith and Kaiba fighting. Kaiba had a black eye and Keith had a gash on his forehead. After a bit Keith flung Kaiba toward a tree, he hit it, smacking his head back against the trunk.

"Heh heh, suckers. I'll finish you both off later." He spat at me as he stalked off.

Once he was gone I managed to crawl over to Kaiba, he was unconscious but there was no blood on him so he looked ok so far. And he didn't hit hard enough to cause a concussion... I think... I began to shake him gently, trying to get him to wake up.

"Kaiba-boy you there? Kaiba, Kaiba?" I paused; he seemed to be regaining consciousness. His eyes cracked open a bit.

"Who are you?"

_________End so far__________

BWA HAHAHAHAAA!!! Cliffhanger! Heh heh, Kaiba lost his memory ^_^ Well almost... ya life is good, well not for Kaiba but for me.

Please review and tell me what you think. Poor Pegasus, double beating.

As for the whole Senen eye thing, it takes energy to use it and because he is hurt I would think that it would be dangerous to use it. So there!
Submit ReviewReport Possible AbuseAdd Story to FavoritesAdd Author to FavoritesAdd Author to Author Alert 1. Never cook with Kaiba2. Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble3. And I'll scheme like there's no tomorrow4. Watch out for that Crazy Monkey Man5. Life is like a box of Chocolates6. Hey look Kaiba cooks!7. Not a Morning Person8. What Lovebirds?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment