Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Hey! I'm Me!

Ok I had this up before then took it down but is back up ^_^ I have updated a lot ^_^ So ya, anyways, In order to get his brother's soul back Kaiba must help Pegasus, and lots of crazy stuff happens, just a fluff fic, shounin-ai (sp?)

Chapter 9 - Hey! I'm Me!

Chapter 9 - Hey! I'm Me!
Hey I am back!!!! ^_^ Aren’t y'all happy? (Don't answer that) Anyway on w/ the usual stuff… I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh blah, blah, blah… Now I hope y'all enjoy this and please review!!!

HEY! I'm me!

Kaiba-boy's POV

I woke up blurry eyed and sore. Some man was standing over me he looked worried. For some reason I had this feeling that I shouldn't like him. I asked who he was, I didn't know him, or at least I don't think I did…

"Kaiba, you remember? My name is Pegasus, uh, Maximillion Pegasus." He looked at me, even more concerned.

"Pegasus? I don't remember meeting you before." He seemed vaguely familiar, but I wasn't sure. He shook his head and helped me up. I finally got a good look around, we were in a forest, and the dirt around us was messed up so I reason there must have been a scuffle or something. The man, who called himself Pegasus wasn't in very good shape either, now that I mention it, neither was I.

"Do you remember who you are?" He asked me. Of course I know who I am. I am… Oh shoot… I am… Umm my name is… hey this is easy, I am me! … Stupid answer…

"You don't remember do you?" The silver haired man asked. I just glared at him, when I did he got an amused look on his face.

"Well you're not beyond hope Kaiba-boy." He seemed pleased, I didn't know why. And what was with the name? Kaiba-boy, who names there kid that. So the name had me going, a picture of someone dressed in a red suit with a smirk on his face flashed through my head, I just ignored it, it was probably someone unimportant.

"Is that my name?" I decided to question the "Kaiba-boy" thing.

"Yes… Kind of… You are Seto Kaiba, CEO of Kaiba Corporation, elder brother of Mokuba Kaiba." He paused, as if playing with an idea in his head, he the shook his head, dismissing the thought.

"Seto Kaiba…" I tasted the name, it seemed to fit. "How old am I?" I figured this man could help me figure out who I am, he already new where I worked.

"You're eighteen I believe…" He shrugged. Ok I am eighteen and I am CEO of Kaiba Corporation with a brother named Mokuba…. Some thing didn't fit right; there was something this man didn't tell me.

"You're missing something." I informed him, I was sure he had missed something.

"Hmm? What am I missing Kaiba-boy?"

"How the hell should I know?' I just glared at him. I hate this! Why did it have to happen to me?

"Now that we are done with re-introductions let's play a game." He took out a deck of cards. I know I've seen those before, I just couldn't place it… That's when his request hit me, a game? Now? God the guy must be insane, either that or those cuts and bruises are worse than they look.

" I am not sure where you put your cards so just hunt around in your pockets and I am sure you will find them." He instructed me while shuffling his deck. I quietly did as I was told, soon I recovered gum, pocket lint, a set of keys, half a recipe on how to cook chocolate chip cookies, and finally, a deck of cards that looked similar to his. I flipped through them, one card stood out. It was a dragon, a white dragon with blue eyes. I loved this card on sight; I didn't know why, I just did.

I heard a chuckle and looked up. Pegasus had half a smile on his face.

"So you have taken a liking to 'The Blue Eyes White Dragon' eh?" I shot him a glare; god there has to be another word for that. Anyway, I continued to look through my deck, when I was done I glanced up.

"You done with fulfilling your curiosity?" came his smug comment. I nodded briefly, memories where flashing through my mind, well I think they where memories. I saw a younger version of me holding a piece of paper with a dragon on it, myself walking into a room with six people, all of them I detest Though one stood out, he was a lot younger than the other five, early twenties at most. He had a smug expression on his face, talking about something he took… I couldn't figure out what. The hate I felt toward him raged when he mentioned the thing he took. Then it hit me, like a brick wall, this was Pegasus! My memory was slowly coming back, or so I hoped.

"I know you!" I spoke suddenly, "You did something bad… I think you took something from me." I struggled to find words to fit what I was trying to say. While I talked Pegasus cocked his head to the side, as if thinking about something. His face held a peculiar expression on it, a cross between someone who a lemon and one who just found out that a relative had died. In the end I gave up trying to explain what I thought I knew.
"What about this game you where talking about?" I asked, trying to change the subject. My comment seemed to startle Pegasus out of his reverie of thought.

"Ah yes, the game… I figured it might help bring your memory back."

"How would that help?"

"Well, seeing as you obsessed over it, I figured that some memories would be ties to it, and maybe playing the game would help." It seemed like a good idea, so I nodded in agreement. When we finally got ourselves situated on the forest floor, I felt an ebbing on my mind, I then realized that the memories where already coming back.

I saw a man, tall with gray hair and a mustache. He had a wipe, and something like fear swept through me. After that I saw a kid with deep black hair, badly in need of a haircut… I seemed to know that this was my brother. I saw lots of other things too, names where coming back, weird names at that. Yugi Mohtou, Wheeler, Joey…no Mutt! Nesbit, Mokuba… Gozanbaro, with this name the same feeling of fear as earlier slid down my spine, causing me to shiver. Kingdom… that word, kingdom… it kept coming back. I tried to clear my mind but I couldn't.

"What are you seeing… feeling?" A soft voice asked. I needed that voice. I could feel it, that voice would help me! But I couldn't find it. I found my self running in darkness and shadow. I couldn't see straight, my thoughts where strewn out in many directions, snippets of conversations going through my head, random arrays of visions paraded in front of my eyes. It seemed like an eternity before the darkness finally claimed me. I was falling through darkness, it was to long, till I finally landed in warmth.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment