Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Awwwww!

Ok I had this up before then took it down but is back up ^_^ I have updated a lot ^_^ So ya, anyways, In order to get his brother's soul back Kaiba must help Pegasus, and lots of crazy stuff happens, just a fluff fic, shounin-ai (sp?)

Chapter 10 - Awwwww!

Chapter 10 - Awwwww!
Ok here's the next chapter, this one is very short, cuz I am too lazy to make it long -.- Anyway, you will live with it, >)

Ahem, I give you VERY short chapter 10

Don’t go near da Light!

Pegasus's POV

I looked at the pitiful form of Kaiba. One moment he was fine, next he was kneeling over, head in his hands. I knelt down next to him, I heard him muttering names, Yugi, My own, Mokuba and a few others.

"What are you seeing?" I asked him, trying to get an answer, my only reply was a rapid shake of his head. Suddenly he fell forward; I managed to catch him.

I sighed and looked around; no one was there. 'Of course not you fool! You're in the middle of the forest!' my conscience chided me while I half-carried and half-dragged Kaiba's body up to the castle. I managed to make it to my bedroom; I then shoved Kaiba's prone form onto the bed. I collapsed next to him from short breath and the realization that I was still alive. After a couple minutes I felt a rumble in stomach. 'When was the last I ate?' I wondered as I swung my legs over the side of the bed, wincing as I stood up. Though the pain was less, which was a good thing.

I slowly made my way down to the kitchen, when I arrived there I found deserted. 'Hmm… where is everyone? Must be on break.' I foraged in the fridge till I found some yogurt and fruit, then promptly seated myself on the floor and ate. You never realize how good food is till you eat when you're hungry.

When I was done I put my stuff in the trash and was about to head out when I remembered Kaiba. 'He will be hungry when he wakes…' with this in mind I spun around and grabbed some bread, water, and fruit. 'Aw well, it will tide him over till later.' I shrugged and slipped out and down the hall.

I got back to my room to find Kaiba curled up shivering. As I glanced around I saw that I must have left the window open from this morning… Ah yes this morning, it seemed so long ago that Kaiba had dragged me outside… I gave a little chuckle then yawned, realizing I was tired I decided to return to bed. When I got over there I pushed Kaiba over and slipped up, kicking my shoes off in the process. After a bit I felt Kaiba nuzzling into my side.

"Huh? Kaiba, go over there." I tried to push him over.

"Ngh… No, your warm Pegasus… g'night… remember I hate you…" He then promptly fell asleep. I soon joined him.

END

Bwa hahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!! Ok that’s it for now, till I get my lemon thinking cap on. Then we will have some fun. Though should I have them do anything in the morning or should I wait? Hmmm…. Anyway please review and give me your opinion!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment