Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - So who gets to use the Shower first?

Ok I had this up before then took it down but is back up ^_^ I have updated a lot ^_^ So ya, anyways, In order to get his brother's soul back Kaiba must help Pegasus, and lots of crazy stuff happens, just a fluff fic, shounin-ai (sp?)

Chapter 11 - So who gets to use the Shower first?

Chapter 11 - So who gets to use the Shower first?
Ok, here we go… It's the next morning, what awaits the two? Bwa hahahaaa… Well you can read and find out. (how lame is that?) Anyway I don't have much to say except that I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh; I seemed to have missed that on the last few chapters… Aw well, on w/ da fic. (how many times have I said that? 5, 6?)

So who gets to use the Shower first?

Kaiba-boy's POV

I woke and rolled over… bumping into something hard a warm, after reaching over and poking it for a bit I realized that it was Pegasus, that’s when my first fully formed thought of the morning came crawling through my mind.

'WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING IN THE SAME BED AS PEGASUS?!?'

I immediately sat up and glanced over, Pegasus was also awake, with an amused expression on his face.

"Hmm, would you rather have me dumped you on the floor instead?" He asked.

I didn't say anything, just stared.

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

No, I was just staring… At him… my lord what is wrong with me? Ok… so I was staring at him… correction I was almost drooling. He was sitting there, with his shirt on, though it was only half buttoned and falling off… and he just had his boxers on and I could see his legs… More ogling… 'He has nice legs' I mused, 'what the frack? Where did that come from?' I was mentally beating myself when Pegasus pocked me on the shoulder.

"Hello? Did you go into a coma and forget to fall over?" He asked while waving his hand in front of my face.

I quickly shook my head a glared, praying to god that he didn't just read my mind… if he did… I shuddered at the mere thought of how he could torment me…

"No, just thinking…" I gave him my lame reply, I am pretty sure he saw right through it, though if he did he didn't say anything.

"Ok Kaiba-boy, whatever you say. Anyway I need to take a shower so I will be right back." He then got up, wincing a little. "There's some food on the table." He said as he gestured to the table.

"No I want to take a shower first." I was trying to argue with him, at the same time trying to convince myself that it was my half-awake mind that was giving me all these perverted thoughts

"Ah yes, but it's my house so I get the shower first."

"But I am the guest so it would be only polite to let me have a shower." I was getting pretty good at arguing with him. I remember back to when we first met, I could never come up with a good comeback so he was constantly laughing in my face.

"Ah yes, good point Kaiba-boy, but I was the who dragged you back up here, I could have left you there to rot." He paused, then his face brightened, "Also I got your memory back!"

"…True…" Now that I thought about it, my memory was back, not one thing foggy, how… interesting, the full night sleep must have done it.

"So, I get the shower first." He concluded with a smirk on his handsome, gorgeous- I'll stop now… -.-;

I scowled then turned, as if giving in. When I glanced over my shoulder I saw that he had turned his back. 'Good' I thought as I leaned over and quietly grabbed a pillow, then I snuck over to where Pegasus was standing and raised the pillow and WHAM on his head.

"KAIBA! What the fu-" Pegasus never finished his sentence as I promptly hit him in the face. He made a grab at my pillow and caught it.

"Ha! Now I got your pillow." He had a smug grin on his face as he tried to pull it away. Eventually after a bit of a fight we both ended up on the floor.

"Errg, Kaiba get off me!" He growled, I had him pinned and was hitting him with the pillow.

"Never Pegasus! This is your punishment!" I cackled as he tried to squirm out of my grip… not very successfully I might ad.

"For what?" He finally gave up and lay there… Damn sexy @$$ he's got… Oh God more bad thoughts…

"For everything!" I said triumphantly.

"Not much of a punishment…"

"I'll come up with worse later." I said, I don't know what I meant by that in terms of my latest attraction to him, and I really don't want to know.

"I am sure you will Kaiba." He then took up struggling again, and by this time I had loosened my grip quite a bit so he got out from under easily.

"Well then… I am off to the shower if you don't feel like attacking me again." He said with a huff then stomped off. He really does have a nice @$$…


END!

Bwa hahahahahahaaaa!!!! Ok poor Kaiba doesn't know what's going on… well he does but he doesn't want it to happen. Aw well, not his fault that the Authoress obsesses over them as a couple.

Anyway, the rest of the day and night will be in Pegasus's POV. So there.

Ok, Please Read and Review… it really helps if you do cuz then I know if people are still reading this thing -_-; okie okie bye for now!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

totallyspies31 on December 23, 2005, 10:14:42 PM

totallyspies31 on
totallyspies31Too funny. This is the VERY FIRST time I read a Pegasus and Kaiba. You are 1 awesome writer. *favs*