Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Revenge on the Evil Monkey Man

Ok I had this up before then took it down but is back up ^_^ I have updated a lot ^_^ So ya, anyways, In order to get his brother's soul back Kaiba must help Pegasus, and lots of crazy stuff happens, just a fluff fic, shounin-ai (sp?)

Chapter 12 - Revenge on the Evil Monkey Man

Chapter 12 - Revenge on the Evil Monkey Man
Ok, man I am on a roll lately. Ok this is the next chapter (der)
And no I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh so you can't sue me. (Sticks tongue out)

Revenge on the Evil Monkey Man
Pegasus's POV


Ah showers do feel nice when one is very dirty and sore… Ahem anyway… After I finished with my shower (which was very long… heh, heh poor Kaiba) I toweled off, changed, and came out. When I did a blur of color raced passed me and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door behind it.

"Why don't you go ahead and take a three hours more!" Yelled a voice from the bathroom. Ah yes, Kaiba-boy was always so…cordial… (Hackcough)

"Well I'm sorry Kaiba but I had to wash, and I imagine you will take along time to." I sighed and shook my head, he can be so tiring at times.

"Well I had to piss like a racing horse god damnit!"

"There's a bathroom down the hall." I said simply while cleaning up my room a bit.

Silence.

"Well you could have told me that sooner!" A dejected voice said. I chuckled and sighed. Would Kaiba ever learn? I guess not… I mean, he is pretty stuck in his ways…

Though I do give him kudos for the attack of the pillow thing, that was something unexpected. I laughed while I turned on my laptop.

Yes, the work world will never go away, no matter how long I close my eyes and try to will it away.

After what seemed like hours Kaiba walked out, clean and dressed. Though I wouldn’t mind if he didn't have any clothes on… 0.0 WTF? Where did that come from? Errg, just clear mind, not enough sleep… ya… sleep deprivation that’s it…

"Well you no longer smell like death wormed over Kaiba-boy." I said as he sat down and peeled the banana.

"Yes, I love you to Pegasus." He said absentmindedly, apparently something was going on in his mind, I decided to take a look. Not a good idea…

Damn he's good looking… Errg! No! Must clear mind. I can't be thinking like that. Ok think of the negatives, he is a soul stealing, company stealing, annoying, pain in the arse… hmmm…ahem, he is argumental…uncouth, stupid, childish, sexy, hot… never mind… ok that’s I admit! He is a sex god…kinda… I lie… I really should try to distract myself.

Ok, that was… interesting… nice to know that I am not alone… Oh may God hit me with a bolt of lighting.

So we sat in this uncomfortable silence for a while till suddenly god hit me with a bolt of inspiration.

"Hey Kaiba-boy I have an idea." I said, shutting down my laptop.

"Does it include getting breakfast?"

"Yes, but let's get revenge on Keith."

Kaiba raised and eyebrow at me, he was questioning my sanity.

"Well we could easily make his day miserable, I mean, he-" It happened quite suddenly. I felt Kaiba's lips on mine, his tongue sliding into my mouth. I let him deepen the kiss, a moan caught in my throat. He nibbled my lower lip while one of his hands slid down my thigh. Finally he broke away.

"Getting revenge on Keith… I like it." He whispered in my ear, then moving his lips down my neck, he nibbled here and there. I moaned softly as one of his hands slid of my shirt. His lips found their way back to mine, he kissed me again then drew away.

"Ok, so how do we get revenge?" He asked, sitting back with a surprised look on his face.

"Well… Just various pranks.' I said, still in a daze from what just happened. Today promised to be very interesting, very interesting indeed

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

totallyspies31 on February 25, 2006, 3:17:42 AM

totallyspies31 on
totallyspies31When will you finish this? I cant wait to see what Kaiba and Pegasus are going to do to Keith. Must be funny. When you get the chance, UPDATE DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shamenteen on September 11, 2005, 10:31:06 PM

shamenteen on
shamenteenDid you quite this fic?

shamenteen on July 27, 2005, 6:16:51 AM

shamenteen on
shamenteenPlease keep writting! This is really good and I want to read more! Please! *add to favs*

Tom123 on June 30, 2005, 3:26:53 PM

Tom123 on
Tom123I know im late with this comment, But please Keep writing! it's awesome, execpt with pegs and kaiba-boy having naughty thoughts of one another. Keep Writing!

IceQueen29 on March 26, 2005, 2:04:25 AM

IceQueen29 on
IceQueen29PLEASE keep writing! If not I will find you and chain you to your computer until you finish the story. It is realy good so far.