Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - WHAT!

a story based off a friends story

Chapter 1 - WHAT!

Chapter 1 - WHAT!

Setting: ThunderClan Camp  

 

 " Sandstone.. have your heard about the river clan?" a beautiful ginger tabby slugged slowly towards the low brush her head hanging abnormally low, where a masculin bloude tom peered up in intrest at the female cat, whom was the new medicine cat from the Thunder Clan after HackleStripe passed on to the Starclan. The tom rose an eyebrow softly, wondering softly about something in his cerulean eyes. The ginger tabby rose her soft skull up, leting her eyes sparkle in mourn, indicting something had happened.  Sandstone placed his front paws up lifted his slowly and replied gingerly, hoping not to worsen the problem.

 " No, I haven''''t Gingertail. Please tell me what is wrong, you look like you dumped your head in a bucket of water!" He smiled trying to cheer Gingertail up, up she just shook her head side to side. Her eyes welled up, triackling over her eye socket. Sandstone grimaced softly, looking at the she-cat. Gingertail took a long, deep breath, and looked back from her friend.  " Sp..sp..otted...t..tail.. is de..dead..." she mumbled lowly, crying softly to herself. She peered over her shoulder at Sandstone, whom looked at her in confusion. His head cocked to the side, and pulled himself up from his position and waltzed towards Gingertail''''s side, stroking her softly, and flicked his tail.

" Gingertail calm down... everythings is going to be alright..." Before he could finished Gingertail exploded in fury. "SPOTTEDTAIL IS DEAD! AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN! SANDSTONE I CAN''''T BELIEVE YOU!" she hissed rather loudly, as her hair bristled. Sandstone looked at Gingertail, in awe that she would do such a thing adn that Spottedtail was...DEAD! He tried to speak, but Gingertail raced off, hissing madly. He pinned his ears to his fluffy fur and walked off, stunned. "Spottedtail is dead... whoa..." he thought to himself, rolling his feline body around the Thundercamp. He shook his head, thinking it wasn''''t true. "No WONDER Gingertail was so disgruntled.," he thought, unknowingly walking back into the woods.

 "I... I can''''t believe.. OUF" Sandstone had walked right into an oak tree, nearly scarying his blonde fur off of him. " GET BACK YOU FILTHY.... tree." He lowered his head embaressed, and looked around to see if anyone was his little freak out, and to his luck, one of the Senior Warriors ,Feathereye watched, nearly laughing his tail off. Sandstone growled softly, walking away from the embaressing scene. With his slender tail flicking irritated across the camp, Sandstone peered around, spotting nothing but his clan family. Sandstone rubbed his face boredly as a small tom came up to his side.

 " I heard you got told by Gingertail, " the ebony tom teased. Sandpaw grimaced an turned his head. " Ok Goldpaw, I dare you to go talk to Gingertail.. right now" he snapped back, as the ebony tom nodded to his dare, and walked towards the Medicine cat, whom was in the den. The tom flicked his tail entering the den, smiling brightly through his furry face. Goldpaw held his head up high and tiptoes towards Sandpaw, " Just did, nothing happened" Sandstone rose an eyebrow and snickered

" Ask her about Spottedtail....." before he could revise that sentence, Goldpaw raced towards the den again, laughing loudly as he entered the cave again. A few secounds later shouts could be heard over the whole camp. Goldpaw raced out of there wide-eyed and crashed with Sandstone. The blonde tom, frailed over to the side as Goldpaw curcled up with his looking at Sandstone as he was his father. " Oops." he mewed softly as another voice whizzed through his ears.

"Yea oops." called another voice, as a large white she-cat came to Sandstone''''s side. Sandstone put his ears back and whispered "Sorry... It was.." The she-cat snarled " You two should be ashamed of yourselves, breaking Gingertail''''s heart piece BY piece, And Sandstone, you KNOW Gingertail was on of Icestar''''s friends, maybe not close friend, but pretty close. Why did you tell Goldpaw to do such a horrid thing! Nevermind that, Sandstone, go apoligize before I riped you to shreds!"

Sandstone jumped up slowly and nodded, gulping nerously. The she-cat glared at him, as Sandstone went into motion, walking slowly into the ground, into the cave where he might be ripped to shreds. He winced softly and peered inside and called out " Gingertail?"

__________________________

 

 I love cliff hangers! Hope you like.. it was kinda short but oh well

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

goldmoon on July 5, 2006, 7:44:15 AM

goldmoon on
goldmoonhissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Pencil_Drawn_Wolf on July 5, 2006, 7:36:35 AM

Pencil_Drawn_Wolf on
Pencil_Drawn_WolfTO SHORT!