Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - GINGERTAIL!

a story based off a friends story

Chapter 2 - GINGERTAIL!

Chapter 2 - GINGERTAIL!
Setting: Thunder Clan Den
" Sorry, Gin.. Gintertail.." Sandstone whispered in a hushed voice. He crained his head low, and bit his lip awaiting a harsh responed. Gingertail cocked her ears bitterly as her rageful voice filled his ear once again. " WHY did you do that... try to make it seem like everything is alright, WELL IT IS NOT OK! So don't you ever DO that again or I'll shred you into mousemeat! DO you understand Sandstone." She bellowed loudly in the cave, and waited for his response. Sandstone nodded his head and mew softly " Ok..." He lowered his tail softly, but when he reached the end of the cave, he raced towards Shunning Rocks. He wasn't sad or nothing, he was quite thristy from the anxiety of speaking to Gingertail again or she didn't mention Goldpaw making her all wild cat either one.
Mumbling softly, Sandstone lift his body up onto the boulders yawning softly as a light scent of mouse crossed his mouse. He batted his eyelids heavily, then the voice of his father crossed his mind. " CATCH THOSE MICE DAG NAMBIT" He smirked as the mouse escaped into the brush, unaware that Sandstone was on his tail...literally. The mouse finally realized after a few jerks, as Sand swoped it up and forced it down, knocking the poor creature into the dirt.
The mouse squeaked, and looked at Sandstone with unblind fury as the mouse jumped up and bit him right on the nose. Sandstone yowled loudly, and scracthed the end of his nose, making the feeble mouse fly into the rocks. The he-cat flung himself onto the rocsk, and cracked the mouses neck, instanly killing the poor mouse. Sandstone gave an evil smile in pride that he had killed the nearly rabid mouse.
Carring his prey proudly, Sandstone walked as the Thunderclan was meet up by Firestar. Sandstone flicked his ears back and looked into FireStar's uneasy face. " Another one of the River cats have been Killed" he mumbled rolling his shouders nervously. Sandstone looked at him, stunned by the news and the cocked his head. " Who?" he whispered softly, wondering who the killer was anyway. This was all to Strange, first one of Gingertail's medicine cat friends.... now another?
" One of the River Clan's Kit... erm.... I think his name was Thunderkit.... yea.. it's Thunderkit" Firestar's voice risen a bit, but it was still subtlely low. Sandstone looked up wide eyed. "That was one of the Leader's kits.." he thought to himself, shaking his head. "Cloudfur must be throwing a fit about this" He joked slightly, trying to cheer FireStar up, though it didn't work. " Since you are one of the wittyest cats around here, I want you to guard the kits" he smirked sarcasticly. Sandstone lowered his head softly, and nodded, biting his lip. Firestar shook his head and stalked off, looking around at his comrads.
Sandstone flung himself to the ground and groaned. " How I'm I supposed to go to sleep with all the kits yowling there lungs out....why me... why can't they pick... Oh hey Littlefoot." He smiled placing his Stubby paws into his gray friend's face. Littlefoot twapped, forcing it back into the ground, making Sandpaw squeak in pain. Sandpaw smiled evily and flunge himself up into his friends headd, forcing him to fall onto the soft ground. Sandstone pinned his friend down, smiling.
"THAT's Payback, mousebait" He teased, flicking his tail playfully, a Littlefoot batted face, sticking out his pink tongue. The toms kitty played for a few mintues, laughing as they watched themselves tumble into the soft ground. Panting wildly they slopped themselves looking at the sunset.
" You...fight...well....for...mouse...bait....Sand...stone"
"Thanks.... you... fight...well...too......Little....Foot"
"Th..thanks"
They smiled at each other, gulping air for all costs. Littlefoot nearly fell asleep, but the blonde tom scracthed his side, making him jump. Breathing heavily, the toms watched the star clan appear infron of there beady pupils. They smiled at each other again, and pointed towards the clouds, which looked like a mouse. Sandstone drooled hungerly, and sat up, looking at his sleepy friend. Sighing Sandstone lifted Littlefoot into the den with the nosy kits, chuckling softly.
Watching the clan softly, he pinned his ears back, yawning loudly as three hours passed without a single bit of action. Droping his eyelids softly, a rustle in the bushes stirred him. Sandstone shook his head, and crawled up the the brush, where a deep brown she-cat jumped out, striking Sandstone on the chest. The tom yowled loudly, in warning to the other Thunder clan that one of the Shadow clan has invaded the land.
The she-cat pinned Sandstone down, about to strike, as the he-cat forced his leggs into her stomach, knocking the wind out of her. With a loud screech in pain, she raced off. Sandstone loked around, his hair bristled, as another yowl rung through his ears. A black and white tom raced out of the cave, with one of the thunderClan's cat. Sandstone hissed loudly, but the tom keep running. With another warning yowl to the thunder clan, Sandstone was off to catch his clan member.
Picking up his trail quickly, Sandstone was on his tail, chasing him down towards the River. The glimmer of the moon sparkled through the water, letting Sandstone find out whom the cats where... and one of them was GINGERTAIL!
Racing harder, the blonde he-cat could catch his tail ,but it whisked around making it harder and harder to catch. After an full hour of pure running the black tom stopped, panting wildly with Gingertail in his mouth. Sandstone hissed, looking at the ginger she-cat. Gingertail was covered in blood, and had a large gash in her neck. The black he-cat took a large breath with his nostrils, and looked at the river silently.
Sandsont elapt to attack, but the black tom had already cjumped into the watter, sputtering loudly. Gingertail hung dead like in the water floating softly. SAndstone quivered softly and raced into the wataer, swimming into the other side..... in the River Clan Terratory.


        

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Iceshadow on July 9, 2006, 8:56:11 AM

Iceshadow on
IceshadowIt's good though!

Pencil_Drawn_Wolf on July 9, 2006, 8:45:02 AM

Pencil_Drawn_Wolf on
Pencil_Drawn_WolfGAH... paragraghs are WRONG