Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Noo....

a story based off a friends story

Chapter 3 - Noo....

Chapter 3 - Noo....
The smell of River cats invaded Sandstone's nose, as he swirled to the right, following the shadow cat everystep of the way. Panting loudly, he jumped landing on the shadowcat's tail. With a loud yowl, the black tom released Gingertail, and lashed back, scratching Sandstone on his face. The blonde tom hissed loudly, and croached down, ready to spring, as another slashed camme across his chest. He winced, but he pounced sinking his claws into the cats chest.
" What do you want with Gingertail, Blackclaw!" he snarled, pinning down him down, digging his abnormall short claws into Blackclaw's chest. The black tom muttered something, but the yowls of Rivercats in the background didn't help with his hearing. He turned around softly, to give the shadowcat a chance to escape, and to leave a sharp bite into Sandstone's throat.
Drips of crimson liquid splattered on the RiverClan terrian, but the blonde tom shook his head softly, slowly walking towards Gingertail. She stirred softly, looking at the blood pool under her friend. She gulped softly, looking up in her weak position. Sandstone smiled softly, and crashed onto the floor weakly. Gingertail shook her head in alarm, and tried to move her legs. She gulped softly, and whispered in a terrifed voice.
"Sandstone..... I can't move my legs..." She nearly sobbed, looking at Sandstone, but Sandstone looked at her, in fearfull eyes. He shook his head softly, and then looked over towards the River Camp. He grunted , as he pulled his blood stained legs up, wincing softly from the pain in his throat. Once he finally stood, up he looked down at the now dried blood, shivering slightly.
Grabbing Gingertail by the cuff of her neck, he strode quickly towards the camp. The river cat's looked surprised to the see the group, and moves out of their way, but some of them cursed under their breath. Sandstone ignored nearly everything, his head was throbbing, his chest felt like it was going to burst. Everything was blurry, but the whispers of Gingertail were crystal clear.
A black and white she-cat confronted them, looking a slight bit paler, and observed them softly. Sandstone peered up weakly, watching the Riverclan leader walk up to the couple, unsmyathized. His musclar body flexed slowly, as he squat down right beside them, with a stern face.
" What business do you have with the Riverclan....." he spoke, with a slight concern about what had happened with the two cats. Dropping Gingertail softly onto the floor, Sandstone shook his head softly, and muttered two words, that sent shock into the black and white cat's eyes. " Shadowclan"
Rapidstar shook his head, biting his rough tongue. He looked back at the she-cat and cluctedh his paw. " Iceshadow, fetch the thunderclan Medicine cat." he started but Gingertail looked up and whispered " I'm the medicine cat" Iceshadow shook her bold skull again, and then watched the Riverclan leader sigh faintly.
Iceshadow winced at the words, and disappeared into the crowd, fetching the smallest medicine Sandstone had ever seen. Creamstripe appeared through the side of Sandstone, whom was panting hard, as he dropped to his knees. Gingertail coughed softly, and looked at the new medicine cat.
"Where is Silver..." Gingertail was stopped by the mournful look int Creamstipe's eyes. Gingertail flicked her ears back, in a "sorry" look. Creampaw circled the two cats, analizing all the wounds. She shook her head at the dripping wounds, and lifted her head softly. A tiny trickle of tear slipped down softly on the ground as she whispered " One of them is going to die."
_________________________________
Another cliffy


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Iceshadow on July 11, 2006, 10:51:53 AM

Iceshadow on
IceshadowStill good! I still like it. ^^

Pencil_Drawn_Wolf on July 11, 2006, 10:47:02 AM

Pencil_Drawn_Wolf on
Pencil_Drawn_Wolfagain very short.