Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Tails finally realizes he has a secret no one should find out. or at least should. How well can he hide the secret? or will it spill out? Update I changed it to where this is a version of the games. So they have no sh!t who Cosmo is

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1
The twin-tailed fox sat in the grass. He looked over, and saw a blue blur zoom by. The fox smiled to himself. He knew the blue blur was actually Sonic the Hedgehog. He heard giggling, and glanced over his shoulder. Amy the Hedgehog and Cream the Rabbit. They were planting flowers. Cheese the Chao also helped out.
“These flowers are really pretty,” Cream said.
“Yeah!” Amy agreed. They looked at Tails.
“Hey Tails. Wanna help plant flowers?” Cream offered sweetly.
“Uh….No thanks,” Tails replied. Cream blinked, then smiled.
“Ok then,” She turned back to the garden. Tails turned his head back. He leaned forward, mind racing. He remembered a couple months ago, when the gang met a she-fox called Sienna. Amy tried to urge Tails into becoming a couple with Sienna. “You should ask her out Tails. You’d two would look cute together!” Amy had said. Tails lied to her, saying he was too shy to ask, when the real reason was, he just wasted interested. He liked her as a friend, but that’s all she would ever be.
“Hey Tails!” A voice interrupted Tails’s thoughts. The fox looked up, seeing Sonic. Tails’s eyes widened.
“huh? Sonic?”
“heheheh, lost in thought again?” Sonic chuckled. Tails felt embarrassed. Though, he somehow liked it when Sonic teased him. Tails blinked at Sonic. He had this strange feeling.
“Sonic!” Sienna called. Tails turned, seeing Sienna walking from the house.
“Yeah?” Sonic replied.
“Sonic, Knuckles said he found another Chaos Emerald!” she said once she stood in front of the twin-tailed fox and blue hedgehog.
“What?! Where?!” Sonic’s attention was on Sienna. Tails suddenly felt angered. He wished Sienna would leave. ‘Wait… why do I feel this way? Arrrrg!’ Tails thought. He didn’t hear where Sienna said the Emerald was. When he looked up, he saw Sienna and Sonic walking towards the house. Tails slumped down, then placed his hands over his eyes.
“Jealous much?” he heard Amy say. He uncovered his face, and looked up at Amy. He looked at her in confusion. Amy smirked at him.
“Admit it Tails.” She said. Tails’s face felt hot with embarrassment.
“Admit what…?” he asked. Amy looked at him.
“Come on Tails!” Amy rolled her eyes. “I can that that you’re jealous because Sonic left with Sienna,”
Tails felt even more embarrassed. He would of spoken, but he waited for Amy to continue.
“I know its hard seeing Sienna with Sonic. We all know you like her,” Amy continued. Tails let out a sigh of relief to himself. He didn’t like Sienna in the way Amy thought, but he decided that it could use as a cover.
“But it’s ok Tails. Sonic is with me. So you don’t have to worry about Sienna going with him,” She winked at him. Tails nodded.
“er…ok Amy… thanks…” He said. Amy smiled at him, then turned and walked towards Cream’s house. Tails sat there, staring at the ground. He did feel jealous when Sonic left with Sienna. But it wasn’t for the reason Amy thought. Tails had a hidden secret.
“No one will find out…. They just can‘t…” he whispered to himself

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dingoy_x_chan on April 9, 2010, 10:23:49 AM

dingoy_x_chan on
dingoy_x_chanD'aw :)

tailsy tailsy tailsy...
I know already, but i won't give away for spoilers ;)