Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Tails finally realizes he has a secret no one should find out. or at least should. How well can he hide the secret? or will it spill out? Update I changed it to where this is a version of the games. So they have no sh!t who Cosmo is

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2
The morning sunshine gleamed through the window. Tails was asleep at his work bench. Sitting on a stool, and leaning on the bench. Last night, he had been working on an invention, but he had stayed up late and passed out. Once the sunshine hit his face, he woke up. He blinked a couple times, rose up, and let up a huge yawn. The twin-tailed fox flicked his ears when her heard a knock on the workshop door. The door let out a creaking noise when it began to open. Tails looked back towards the door. He saw a familiar blue hedgehog entering the room. The hedgehog looked at him.
“Hey Tails,” he said.
“Hi,” Tails replied.
“Wanna come with me to get the emerald Knuckles found?” Sonic offered. Tails got off the stool.
“Sure,” he replied. He felt himself blush.
~~~~~
“There is NO way I’m letting you take the emerald,” Knuckles said. Sonic, Tails, Amy, and Sienna were talking to Knuckles on Sonic’s communication watch. Tails stood as close to Sonic as her could. Sonic had told him that they were coming to Angel Island to take the emerald, but Knuckles refused.
“Well why not?” Sonic asked, irritated.
“Because I found it, and I’d prefer if I kept it,” Knuckles replied. Amy growled, then snatched the communication watch.
“Look Knuckles!” She threatened. “You better hand over the emerald! Eggman will probably trick you into giving it to him again!”
“Again?” Sienna echoed, confused. Amy turned to her.
“Long story,” Amy mumbled.
“ who do you think I am? GULLIBLE?! no way!” Knuckles retorted. Amy was about to shoot back a rude reply, when Knuckles cut the connection. Amy screamed in frustration, grabbed the communication watch, and slammed it to the floor.
“Calm down Amy!” Sonic said. Amy let out a couple of deep breathes, then sighed. She looked at Sonic.
“Sorry… he just angers me so much!” She growled. Sonic looked at her.
“I know… he annoys everyone…”
“You know? We should just go take the emerald from him!”
~~~~
The Tornado flew in the air, headed for Angel Island. Tails was piloting, while Sonic, Amy, and Sienna were passengers. Amy and Sienna sat behind Tails, as Sonic rode on the wing of the plane. Sonic usually preferred riding on the wing instead of inside the plane. He liked being outside, and the feel of the wind in his face as the plane flew.
The reason why they were going to Angel Island was to get the emerald from Knuckles as Amy suggested. At random times, Tails would glance over at Sonic. Sometimes stare. He tried to convince himself that he was making sure Sonic was still on the wing, but deep down he knew that wasn’t the real reason at all.

It didn’t take long for them to arrive. Once they landed, Sonic leaped off of the wing. Knuckles soon approached after everyone got out of the plane.
“What are you doing here?!” He demanded.
“Well Knuckles. Remember the Chaos emerald? We’re here to take it,” Sonic replied. Knuckles glared at Sonic.
“I TOLD you, I’m keeping it with me!” Knuckles shouted. Amy stomped to Knuckles. She raised her Piko Piko Hammer, ready to smash his face. Tails’s eyes widened. Sienna ran towards Amy, and grabbed her hammer.
“Amy, Stop!” Sienna growled. Amy turned her head to Sienna.
“Shut Up!” she hissed. Sonic stepped in front of them, facing Knuckles.
“Just hand over the emerald, and we’ll be on our way,” he said,
“No! Leave NOW!” Knuckled sounded impatient. Tails sighed. If Knuckles kept refusing, then eventually him and Sonic would fight over it. He looked at Amy and Sienna. Sienna was trying to yank the hammer from Amy’s hands, but Amy refused to let go. Tails sighed again. ‘Why does everything always have to end in a fight?’ he asked himself.
“Well then Sonic, I guess you’ll have to fight me for it,” He heard Knuckles say.
“Yeah? No problem!” Sonic agreed. He sounded determined to get the chaos emerald. Once the fight started, Sienna and Amy stopped their little fight. Sienna gave up, and decided to let Amy keep the hammer. They watched the first few seconds of the battle between Sonic and Knuckles, but then got bored. They stopped paying attention, and began to chat. Tails was surprised. They acted like nothing had happened between them, or nothing was happening at all. Tails found himself watching Sonic fight. ‘go Sonic! You can do it!’

The battle went on for a while. Tails watched them the entire time. The two kept punching, dodging, running, crashing into one another trying to knock the other over. Tails overheard Amy and Sienna behind him.
“You wanna know something?” Sienna asked.
“What?” Amy replied.
“While Knuckles is distracted… why can’t we just go take the emerald?” Sienna pointed out.
“Good point,” Amy agreed. Tails looked at them.
“So Tails, you can go get the emerald.” Amy said.
“Wha? What?”
“Since Sonic and Knuckles are distracted, you can go get the emerald. Simple. Just fly over there,”
“O…ok,” Tails agreed. He quickly spun his twin-tails around like a helicopter propeller. He flew to the top of the altar, where the Master Emerald was. Nearby, he saw the small blue Chaos Emerald. He landed on the ground, then picked it up. He glanced over to make sure Knuckles didn’t see him. When he saw Knuckles turned the opposite direction, he quickly flew towards the Tornado.
~~~

After Tails had took the emerald, he somehow persuaded Sonic to give up the fight. After Sonic knew what Tails had did, he made it seem to Knuckles that he had given up, and Knuckles had won. They quickly took off in the plane before Knuckles discovered that Tails actually took the emerald.
While driving the plane, Tails glanced to the side, at Sonic. He suddenly felt really shy.
“TAILS! WATCH OUT!” Sienna cried. Tails quickly looked forward, seeing a rocky mountain wall in the wall. Tails gasped, and tried to pull the plane up, but it was too late. The plane had crashed. If only Tails hadn’t of been so focused on Sonic…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment