Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - finally!! new chapter!

What happens when you dare enter mighty's room...well what the hell do you think i'm writing about!! batman?!?! no not any more!!..... and no i've never wrote any batman things either.....anyway....yeah you guys should read it...it will be funny...i'll pr

Chapter 6 - finally!! new chapter!

Chapter 6 - finally!! new chapter!
Scary Door

Ok hi everybody&.um&I dont remember what happen last time&.who cares.

Zea- where are we now?

Leigh- its boring here.

Turbo- maybe that person over there knows. (walks up to some lady) um..where are we?

Lady- your at the hospital, now take a number.

Turbo- why am I at the hospital?!? (surprised)

Lady- Im not the doctor now take a number.

Turbo- WHATS WRONG WITH ME, DAMN IT!!! (yells)

Lady- JUST TAKE A frackING NUMBER!!!!

Turbo-&..fine, Ill take one of your numbers (says with hateful voice and takes a number)

Zea- so..

Leigh- where are we?

Turbo- oh, no where special, the hospital.

Link- A HOSPITAL!!THEE HOSPITAL!!

Turbo- yeah, why you a fan?

Link- no, Im a fan of the hospiteeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllinoes (possible it may be a real band?) but here I can get my brain checked to see whats wrong with me.

Leigh- do I have to get my brain check too?

Turbo- no, your fine.

Leigh- yay! I get to keep my friends!!

Lady- number 24 the doctor will see you now.

Zea- what number are we?

Turbo- (looks at number) nz

Zea- WHAT?!? Let me see it!! (takes number) YOU IDIOT YOU WERE HOLDING IT UPSIDE DOWN!!!

Turbo- I know.

Lady- Im not going to ask again!! Get your @$$ up here or 23 is going in front of you!!

Some very sick looking children now have hope in there eyes to get better and walk again.

Leigh- NO!!! WERE 24!! (glares angrily at the poor sick little children) WERE AHEAD OF YOU!! (yells at them)

Little children start to cry because they relies they will never get better and die&also no one likes them. So,HAHA!!

Lady- room B22

Outside room B22

Zea- (reads sign outloud) Daggers office.

Rick- cool! We get offices now!! Man, this place has really changed since I was here.

Link- what where you here for?

Rick- well, I dont wanna brag or anything but& a sex injury.

Leigh and Zea- We wanna hear!!!

Link- Did you almost die?!

Turbo- is she still alive!??

Rick- Well, it was more of a &rape injury actually..

Zea- (slaps rick)

Rick- what was that for?!

Zea- FOR NOT RAPING ME U SON OF A dog!!!

Rick- I TRIED!!!YOU SHOVED PEPPER SPRAT DOWN MY THROT AND HALF WAY KILLED ME AND SENT ME TO JAIL!!

Zea-&.oh&.y didnt u tell me that was you?

Rick- I did when I got out of jail! Then you just told me I have to ask before I rape some one.

Link- that works?!

Rick- Youd be surprised. They either say yeah or they run screaming and throw there purse at you.

Leigh- is that why you keep giving me purses for my birthday.

Rick- yeah.

Link- wheres the door knob?

Zea- (looks around) there (points to the top of the door)

Rick- why the hell is it up there?!

(all open door and walk in)

Dagger- aw, yes,yes, come in with out knocking. (I hate people like that dont u)

Everyone-&..k

Dagger- (walks over to Zea and feels here forehead) MY GOD!!!

Zea- what?! WHAT!?!

Dagger- nothing much you just have a few hours to live.

Zea- you say that like you dont care. (hurt) =(

Dagger-Im not saying I dont care. Whos asking? You? Well, then I dont care.

Zea- =(

Dagger- is that? Ok, know get out of my office.

Link- um..im actally the one who needs help.

Dagger- ok, fine take a seat.

Link- I hear music in my head

Dagger- really?! Wow youre a freak!

Link- yeah I know&and your breath is unnaturally fresh

Dagger- I accidentally took a swing of mouthwash instead of tequila this morning

Link- so&.

Dagger- Im sending you to my twin brother. Whos office is very similar to mine. Its room B22. also he has the same name.

Link- Cool, ok guys lets go.

Everyone leaves

Turbo- wow, this hallway is very similar!

Zea- so, were looking for B22

Leigh- look there it is!!

Rick- wow, these doors are very popular

(again enter with out knocking)

turbo- wow he was right these offices are very similar!!

Dagger- (drawing a moustache on a self portrait of himself) hello Im daggers twin brother with the same name.

Link- hi Im link.

Dagger- yes&.but Im more important!!

Link-of course youre a doctor!!

Dagger- anyway&why are you here in ohio again?

Rick- I TOLD YOU ALREADY IM NOT GOING TO GO TO OHIO AGAIN, LINK!! (yells)

Zea- O.o

Leigh- O.o

Rick- when your with him you have to say that a lot&it be comes a bad habit after the 43 time.

Dagger- anyway&whats the matter with uno?

Link-no, Im link.

Dagger- (thinking: why did he change his name? Or is he just saying that? Wait&uno&u-n-o and uno was his name-o!! now lets speak Spanish-o I-o am-o named-o dagger-o why-o &.um-o&I forgot anyway..why is uno staring at me?,,,hmmm-o)

Link- HEY!! (yells)

Dagger- yeah? What is it, uno?

Link- its link. And do you even want to know why Im here?

Turbo- anyone want to know why Im here?

Everyone- NO!!

Turbo- =(

Dagger- yes, why are you here,uno?

Link- one, my name is not uno its link!! Two, Im here its because I hear music in my head!!

Dagger-hmm.. I guess you need a operation.

Link-in my&head?

Dagger- no,no silly uno in your belly!

Link- one, MY NAME IS NOT UNO!! Two that doesnt even make sense!

Dagger- then uno, I guess youll live a crappy life where youll have to listen to crappy music all the time and no women will find you attractive. Ecept this one who you find out is cheating on you and stealing your cars and you get so depressed so you kill your self. And then in the future these aliens will bring you back to life and take you back to there home planet and use you for breeding. Then after 3 days theyll kill you and do the exact same thing again in 3 years.

Link- &hmm& that doesnt sound that bad.

Dagger- did I mention the aliens are amys? Im pretty sure I did.

Link- (girly scream and then breaks to tears)

Leigh- Wow! You must see the future!!

Dagger- no,I mean yeah, I mean yeah.

Leigh- what will I be?

Dagger- the first woman president.

Leigh- man, that sucks&well at least I can make it awesome for the people in&Greenland

Link- ok&Ill go through with the operation

Dagger-yes,execlent&MuHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHASHAH MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh god I am sssoo funny!!



Ok. Let clear up a few things the lady at the hospital is actually real. (she is phantom)
Me and ash were annoying he all she said was take a number. (except she was at k mart phantom) yeah anywhos lets see what stuffs mine, shall we? Daggers thoughts the name uno and daggers explanation of what will happen to link if he doesnt go through with the operation.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jaideanna on November 2, 2006, 10:21:55 AM

jaideanna on
jaideannaLOL!

Ultimate_Lifeform on October 21, 2006, 9:46:40 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_Lifeformlol

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on September 29, 2006, 8:45:09 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianlol LOL LOL FUNNY CHAPATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mattkur on September 28, 2006, 10:46:27 AM

Mattkur on
MattkurIt's still good!

Phantom42 on September 28, 2006, 10:23:50 AM

Phantom42 on
Phantom42our new narrator will be ryan for a while. sorry for taking so long to get this up.