Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - don't you hate these?

What happens when you dare enter mighty's room...well what the hell do you think i'm writing about!! batman?!?! no not any more!!..... and no i've never wrote any batman things either.....anyway....yeah you guys should read it...it will be funny...i'll pr

Chapter 7 - don't you hate these?

Chapter 7 - don't you hate these?
Scary Door by phantom42 narrator Ben

Yeah, some weird stuff happened last time&.anyway you probably heard ash or as you call her here phantom was going to Chicago but long story short she got in a fight broke that persons arm and now she cant go. (what can I say she was annoying phantom) she is Ive met her once her happiness-y-o makes me angry. ok now you get to read a story! Greats of goodness goodey-o for you.

Dagger- you have about 20 minutes of freedom. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! MMMMMMMUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! MMUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HHHHAAA!
SSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHQAHHAHAHAHAH!!HA!! HA! HA!! MUHAHAHAHAH!!MMMUUUHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
AAAHHAHAHAHA!! &.hahahah&.HA!!&HAHAHA!! ha&..i am ssooo funny.

Leigh- dont worry link youll be fine. But just incase lets remember the good times.
Like how we met!



Leigh- (sitting on a fence)

Link- hey Leigh.

Leigh- HOLY CRAP THAT COW JUST TALKED!!!

Link- no, you idiot its me! Link!

Leigh- YOURE A COW?!? NO, THIS COW ATE YOU?!? NO,NO WAIT THE COWS NOT YOU BUT ISNT YOU BUT IT IS!!! OMG!!

Link- Look, behind you!

Leigh- (looks behind her) oh, hey link! Look at that cow!! Cluck cluck cluck!! ^^

Link- >.<

Leigh- hey wait, do cows cluck cluck cluck?!

Link- no leigh.

Leigh- HOLY CRAP!! COW YOU CAN TALK?!?!



Link- thats not how we met.

Leigh- I can dream cant I!!

Rick- cows can to cluck cluck cluck!!

Turbo- no they cant!

Rick- yeah they can! Ive seen them!!

Leigh- who cares after this we can all go on a BIG vacation! And get those cool alcoholic drinks with the umbrellas so just incase it rains the alcohol wont thin out!!

Rick- hey do you remember that one time&


The godfather- earl take the kid and get the goods!

They seal some stuff and get away on horse back while people are shooting at them!!

The godfather- lenny you and the boys (and girls! The can rob stuff too!) get the heavy stuff!

Lenny and the boys (and girls ages 7-9 results may vary) run off with a safe and a building blows up and they all get away in a old car with hillbilly music plays as they drive over the hills.


Link- >.< (thinking: where the hell did I meet these people again?!)

Rick- ^^ (thinking:I forgot where I left my favorite pair a pants. Wait doesnt pair mean two? Cool I have two pairs of pants now!! Oh, wait no I have&1..2..3..4! 4 pairs of pants now!! Wait, no I have&LOTS of favorite pants now! ^^ oh, wait&how much is that now?!? Ill start over.1,2,3,4,5,6)

Turbo- (thinking: I cant wait till no pants day. These things are ssoo uncomfortable!! Why the hell do we have to wear them anyway?! And why the hell am I on the godamn planet anyway!?!?! PLEASE TELL ME!!)

Leigh- (thinking: wow another awkward silence no one can stop all thanks to Rick. I hate these things! No way to break them! Oh well&um I guess Ill sing!!)

Zea- (thinking: wow, ricks in really deep thought wonder what the hell hes thing about&probably sex&maybe with..*gasp* ME!! Or&.maybe something about how hes not wearing underwear and hoping no one notices&.hmmm)

Rick- (thinking: 1567,1568,1569,1570,1571,1572,1572,1573,1574,1575,1576,1578,1579,1580,1581,1582,1583,1584,1585,1586,1587,1588,1589,1590, OMG!! I buy a lot of paints I mean pants! To bad I forgot where they are. Well Ill probably find one of them If I look hard enough. Now just think Ill never run out of pants! And then when I grow out of them Ill have to get rid of&1,2,3,4,5,6,7)

Link- (thinking: and shell have fun,fun,fun till her daddy takes the T bird awwaayy *sing it * my god I need that operation now!!)

Leigh- (thinking: words like violence, Break the s Come crashing in
In to my little world Painful to me Pierce right through me Cant you understand oh, my little girl *sing it *)

Zea- (thinking: I think leigh is head singing again. I know cause she mouths the words. Wonder whats shes sing. Sometimes I wish I could read minds, that would be awesome!)

Turbo- (thinking: you know what I really want a peter grimm hat before I leave this earth. I dont mean die. I mean when I leave and blow up earth. I hope no one finds my dairy and reads it! Man, that would be bad. I also hope no one notices that Im not wearing any underwear!)

Leigh- (thinking: all I wanted all I needed is here in my arms words are very unnecessary the can only do harm *singing *)

Link- (thinking: oh thank god it looks like turbos going to say something!!)

Zea- (thinking: yeah I found turbos diary once. He talked about how he hates us and is going to destroy the world!! I know!! He has a diary! Hehe hes such a girl)

Link- (thinking: you know what once turbo finishes what hes going to say Im going to laugh even though its not funny. I have to get rid of this guilt some how!)

Turbo- hey rick where did you get the godfather thing at?

Rick- 123,856,958,457,524,854,128

Turbo- O.o what?

Rick- oh, nothing it was just something I had in my head. And yeah it was like in a movie or something&but you know what was funny& they where all SHEEP!!! (lol)

Then out of the blue no where didnt see it coming link laugh hysterically for 5 minutes with out taking a breath!! I know!! Omg!!

Link- (on the ground trying to catch his breath but still slightly laughing.

Leigh- &..that was funny ^^

Nurse- are you ready for your operation now?

Link- oh god yes!! (runs in the room)

Leigh- OMG GUYS!! You, you know link?!?

Zea- yeah we all know him. Why?

Leigh- well hes operation is going to be tense like the Monday night football helmets crashing together.

Turbo-&

Rick-&.

Zea-&.

Leigh- what dont like football?

Zea- do you think links going to be ok?

Turbo- eh, lets watch football

Rick- (humming the Monday night football theme)



Yeah dont you guys hate it when your stuck in an awkward silence? Anyway did you read when that guy said he was going to laugh even though its not funny and to get rid of the guilt. Well, now Im curious. Hmm..what could it be? Any ideas? Anyone?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on November 18, 2006, 2:16:34 PM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianI KNOW!!!!!!....he peed in his pants?!?!

Link: NO I DIDN'T U JARHEAD!!!!!!

Turbo:...pants ARE annoying...

OMG I'VE SEEN THEM BIG ALCHOLIC UMBRELLAS!!!!!!!

I FOUND THE SECRET MESSAGE OMG!!!!!!!

Ultimate_Lifeform on October 21, 2006, 9:55:45 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_Lifeformlol! you have a scary yet quite amusing gift.

Mattkur on October 7, 2006, 9:11:29 AM

Mattkur on
Mattkurlol great chap