Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologe

A girl named Sapphire is orfaned at an early age and adopted by The Dragon Clan. What happens when she returns to her birthplace?

Chapter 1 - Prologe

Chapter 1 - Prologe
A mother and her infant child lay in the heart of the Forest of Rahan. The mother was fatally wounded trying to flee her home, the city of Rahan, where war had come. She was fearful for her child. She knew she would die soon, and if no one found her, the child(Whose name is Sapphire) would to. She had all but lost hope, when an elder dragon(Java) saw them, listened to the mother’s plea, and promised the mother that he would watch and care for Sapphire. Upon hearing this, the mother smiled knowing her daughter was safe, then died. Java took Sapphire into his house in the middle of the Dragon City, near where she and her mother were found. Upon entering, he took a beautiful blue gem on a chain and placed it around her neck. They buried the mother where she was found and placed a grave there with engraved flowers and the name “Cecialaiya Pegasus” on it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment