Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A Family Reunion, eh sorta

A girl named Sapphire is orfaned at an early age and adopted by The Dragon Clan. What happens when she returns to her birthplace?

Chapter 4 - A Family Reunion, eh sorta

Chapter 4 - A Family Reunion, eh sorta
After a little while, they reached her mother’s grave.
“What? Whose grave is this?” Sapphire asked. “Your mother’s.” “Huh? What do you mean?” Java told her the story of how she came there. “So my mother was a human.” “Yes.” “Does that mean I am human also?” “No. Thanks to that stone I gave you, your half-human, half-dragon. A Dragoon. I’m sorry, I should have told you sooner.” “No. I wouldn’t have been able to handle it. Thanks for waiting. Do you know where I came from?” “Yes. You come from the city of Rahan, to the north.” Silence. Sapphire wanted to think it over. All these years she thought that she was born different from the other dragons, that was what she was told. She was told that she had a birth defect that happened every 100,000,000 years. All this time, she wasn’t a pureblood dragon like she thought. She was a half-blood. “Half-blood dragon or no, your still my little Sapphire.” “Your right, let’s go home.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment