Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue - The Tale of the Two Goddesses

This is a story of how love can conquer all, even in the face of the darkness of hate.
This is the story of the one called Love's Knight......

Chapter 1 - Prologue - The Tale of the Two Goddesses

Chapter 1 - Prologue - The Tale of the Two Goddesses
Love's Knight


Prologue - The Tale of The Two Goddesses

At the dawn of time, our world was created.

But not of what the common person would think. Not of earth.

Two goddesses roamed the universe, searching the place to create the ideal world, a paradise unrivalled by any other.

One of them found a place, and with her wisdom and grace, formed the land, the seas and the sky. She was determined that we, her people, would live here in harmony. She also created us, and all the beings that would live together with us.

Her younger sister, the second goddess, became jealous with the control that she was taking over the creation, and deliberately interfered with it. The planet became uninhabitable in many areas, and our species and all the rest became contaminated with her jealousy, her desire, and her anger.
The older goddess had created our world with love, and so we have come to know her as the Goddess of Love. Her spiteful sister, who infected it with the seed of hatred, has become known as the Goddess of Hate.

The Goddess of Love attempted to reason with her beloved sister, trying to realise why she had committed this awful act. However, it soon became clear that the Goddess of Hate was unlike her sister. She possessed a desire, to be ruler of all existence, to do with it as she pleased…..a desire that had corrupted her with evil.

The two goddesses eventually came to blows, battling each other over the very planet they'd created. Being equally strong, neither of them could win.
The Goddess of Love knew that her sister's mere presence was spreading dark emotions across her beloved world. If she could not destroy her sister, she would seal her away where she could cause no more harm.
She chose several women, those of the purest hearts, and granted them holy powers, and they became wanderers of the heavens. They would become known as `angels'. Later, they would protect her people, but right now, their purpose was to defeat her sister.
In the last battle, the Goddess of Love and the angels charged the Goddess of Hate. The angels struck the evil goddess with their holy might and held her in place. The Goddess of Love attacked her sister with the full power of her love, sealing her sister inside a barrier of the greatest emotion.
The Goddess of Hate was finally stopped. However, the world was not at peace. Hate still slithered among people like a stealthy snake. Wars began to break out, and people began to turn to a bad way of life.
The Goddess of Love was severely weakened by her attack on her sister, and could not react fully against the ever encroaching hate. It seemed that her evil sister was still having a negative effect on the world, even when sealed.
She decided to bind herself with the world, to prevent Hate from fully taking it over. She knew that she was not the one who could stop Hate's victory.
It was then that she had a vision. She saw a young man, clad in armour, holding a sword……a divine sword, with angel wings. His heart was beating with a love she had never even felt before, a love greater than her own.

A true and eternal love……….

She saw him take the sword and plunge it into the hate filled heart of her sister. The world was rid of hatred, forever………

She decreed this to the angels. ``I must become the last barrier against the foul stench of Hate…….I charge you to protect this world as long as you can. Do not worry, for eventually, he will come…….a champion of love……..and I will call him, Love's Knight……..''

The pure hearted goddess then bound herself to our world, halting the plans of her sister.

For now……

[/i][/b]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Meowchi on August 28, 2005, 8:11:59 AM

Meowchi on
MeowchiWow Lol ^-^ I like it