Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sandy: Start of school

Diaries is about two very different girls that become friends. I wrote this story ages ago and haven't done anything with it so I'm putting it here.

Chapter 1 - Sandy: Start of school

Chapter 1 - Sandy: Start of school
Sandy

Dear Diary,
Just got home from school, mega rough, mostly because I had a hopeless attempted at making some friends. We just moved from America to England, because my Mum has got a new job as a doll designer. So she has to be nearer to where she works I guess. All the girls at my school are CRAZY about the doll she designs it is called Missy Stargirl. I know one girl who hates the doll and her friends Missy Moongirl and Missy Earthgirl. Me. I can’t stand them they have these skimpy tops and really short skirts. Sort of tart-like, the real things I hate about Missy Stargirl are:
1. She has a pull string on her back and she says stupid things like “Lets go shopping girl!” and “Got to freshen up I have a hot date tonight!” Yuck!
2. She has a boyfriend! Mr. Sun he looks really dumb! He has buckteeth!
3. She is so skinny and tall!!

I am fat. But it’s not puppy fat, it’s PIG FAT! I don’t know how I got that fat in the first place! I guess it was because everyone including my Mum kept saying I was fat. The more people that call me fat the more I feel it. Anyway now that my mum has got this big doll maker job, we live in this great, big house. It’s not so special but my mum loves it. We live in this right posh estate called the Galaxy Estate. Surprise, surprise (note the dolls names.)

Most people seem to think were posh, when I first stated school I hoped that my Mum’s doll would bring me friends. But it didn’t so I went to go make friends with the only two girls who have said Hi to me. Nina and Xyioa. Nina knows a lot of Kung Fu moves and always wear Karate-like outfits to school. She has long brown hair up to her waist and deep green eyes. Xyioa has short hair and mostly wears normal t-shirts and jeans to school. She does looks pretty but not as pretty as Nina. But Xyioa has this sort of smirk on her face sometimes that makes her look evil. I like her but I guess I like Nina more. ‘Hi Nina’ I said as I approached them. Xyioa glared at me with her green fiery eyes but Nina nudged her. ‘Hi, are you Sandy? Did your mum make Missy Stargirl?’ Asked Nina.
‘Yes’ I said.
‘I can’t stick that dumb doll! My sister goes nuts about the thing!’ Hissed Xyioa. ‘Yeah I don’t like it much either’ said Nina but nicely.
‘It’s OK, I don’t like it much either’ I said.

As I chatted to Nina, Xyioa jumped up and sat on the wall behind her and Nina. Nina jumped up and sat next to her. Xyioa was smirking at me I knew she did that because I’m far to FAT to get up the wall, Nina didn’t seem to notice. We both kept chatting, until Xyioa jumped over the other side of the wall, Nina followed her.

The wall was thick I had to run right around it to see Nina again or else she’ll think I’ve stomped off like a toddler. I as was running I hear Nina and Xyioa talking. I stopped and peered around the wall, out of breathe.
‘I don’t know why you like her’ said Xyioa to Nina.
‘Well I was just trying to be nice unlike someone who was glaring and being nasty! Said Nina.
‘Well she’s trying to steal you off me!’ said Xyioa.
‘She is not!’ gasped Nina.
Xyioa saw me peering around. She smirked and turned back to Nina.
‘Did you see how fat she was! I’ve never seen anyone as fat! She more fatter then Daisy!’ said Xyioa, she did a cruel imitation of me.
Nina started laughing.

I ran then, Daisy was the fattest girl in the class that’s why everyone called her lazy. She could hardly fit through a door! I thought what if Xyioa’s right? Am I fatter then Daisy? No, of course I’m not I can fit through doors. But if I don’t watch out I’ll end up as fat as her. I’m going on a diet!


Mum laughed when I told her about the diet. OK my last few diets didn’t last a month but this one is going to be serious. I hope. I won’t go into the bulimia stage, I’ll probably still eat a lot, but I’ll cut down on the secret snacks and ice cream. I’ll also make sure my meals are healthy.

It’s going to be Halloween soon. I might go trick-or-treating, but with who should I go with and what should I go as? I thought of vampires and witches but in the back of my head there was me in a pig suit.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment