Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Anna: After school

Diaries is about two very different girls that become friends. I wrote this story ages ago and haven't done anything with it so I'm putting it here.

Chapter 2 - Anna: After school

Chapter 2 - Anna: After school
Anna
Just been hanging around with my friends, it was OK sort of. Don’t know what to write! School has been rubbish. I got in trouble because some kid stole my little sisters bag. I don’t care if I hurt him, he was about my age and my sister is only seven. We’ve only got a few more weeks until the summer holidays then I’ll be moving to secondary, I’m worried about my sister in case that boy tries to get her but he’ll be going secondary as well.

My sister and me are completely different, her name is Jenny, mine is Anna, she is weak, and I am strong. We both have different tastes in clothes, she like girly dresses and tops. I like big and baggy clothes, cool chokers, skull bracelets and sweat bands. I’m not a Goth, more of a Skater. The only thing I don’t like about Jenny is that she is crazy about this new doll, Missy Stargirl or something. I hate them, if I find whoever made them, I will strangle them in my bare hands!

It’s going to be Halloween soon! I can’t wait we get lots of sweets, don’t know what to go as, defiantly not a vampire, witch or anything like that. I’m going as something different, I might go as Freddy from Freddy Vs Jason or as my Living dead doll Siren. I will have to deicide. Jenny is going as that dumb doll, loads of girls are! I really hate it now!

We live in this run down estate called the Reading Estate next to the Galaxy Estate, Jenny thinks that Missy Stargirl’s designer lives there because of the name. I hate the Galaxy Estate, it is full of posh, stuck up, snooty people. Anyway Jenny and me live with our Mum. I’m starting not to like her anymore, she gets involved with all these blokes who hit her and me and Jenny. Well they didn’t hit me much because I’d hit them back just as hard. I always had to defend Jenny as well. The worst one was Nik because he always went for Mum, Jenny and me are never around when he hits her. I’m usually out of the house with Jenny playing out or down the shops. One time they where cuddled up on the sofa when me and Jenny where going out and when we came back they where still cuddle up but mum had a black eye and a nose bleed.

I’d hit him, any of Mum’s blokes but they never hit me, Mum does. That’s why I don’t like her, they always hit her and hit her and she always forgives them, I don’t and mum calls me a spoiled little cow.

She is now with someone called Jay. He hits her, he hits all of us, one time he hit Jenny so hard she cried for about an hour. I hit him then but mum then hit me, but she was crying about it after, trying to give me a hug but I didn’t bother. I heard her and Jay talking one night when I went to the loo. ‘It’s time those dumb kids of yours got taught a lesson!’ Jay was hissing.
‘No! They haven’t done anything!’ mum cried.
‘They have! That stuck up cow hitting me!’
‘Well I stopped her!’
‘Yeah and it’s a good job you did as well!’ I heard a thump then mum crying. I tiptoed to back to mine and Jenny’s room, Jenny was sitting up in her bed. ‘I woke up and you weren’t there!’ Jenny whined.
‘Don’t worry I just went to the loo’
‘Are mum and that man fighting?’
‘Yes, mum and that man if that’s what you want to call him’
‘I don’t like him’
‘I don’t like any men she’s had’
‘How many has she had?’
‘About five, before you were born’
‘Gosh’
‘Don’t say that you sound that those idiots on the Galaxy Estate!’
‘I wish we lived there, we could might next door to Tracey Taylor!’
‘Who?’
‘Missy Stargirl’s designer’
‘I hate that doll so much!’
‘Why? You’d love it Missy Earthgirl would be right for you!’
‘No thanks’
‘I can’t wait until Halloween’
‘Mmm’
‘What now?’
‘Nothing, just thinking’ Then I had an idea. ‘Do you know where Stargirl’s designer lives?’
‘I heard a rumour they just more into 62 Mars Street’
‘OK’
‘Why?’
‘If I tell you you’ll try and stop me!’
‘Please!!’
‘Fine! Me and my mates are going egg her house’
‘What! No!’
‘Why?’
‘I like Tracey’
‘No you like the dumb doll’
‘Please don’t!’
‘Just shut up and go sleep!’

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment